That weird, freaky thing

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

That Weird, Freaky Thing 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Luhan/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,506

Genre: AU! Comedy, Romance & Fluff

Requested by: ailalalaland

 

At first, Kyungsoo thinks it's a horrible idea to give a polaroid camera to an extraterrestial being which is Luhan.

Soon, he changes his mind.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

It’s not much, but I hope you’ll like it.” Kyungsoo’s all shy smiles as he pushed the ribbon boxed gift into Luhan’s hands. “Think of it as an anniversary gift, hyung. It’s been almost a year since you’ve been staying on earth.” The younger boy laughed a bubbly laughter, earning a soft gaze from Luhan.

 

“I...” Trailing off his sentence, Luhan admired the pink ribbon tied up neatly around the white box. There was a spark in his bright eyes, meaning he must be touched or feeling very glad. It was a habit of the blonde exorian, Kyungsoo noted.

 

Their gazes met and Kyungsoo’s breath hitched at the undeniable passion in Luhan’s eyes. It wasn’t the first time the exorian looked at him this way, Kyungsoo realized he could never get used to the smoldering gazes directed to him. Xi Luhan always made Kyungsoo’s heart react in the weirdest possible way, not that he was complaining.

 

“Thank you, Kyungsoo. I will treasure this gift.” Luhan’s gentle voice was carried by the wind to Kyungsoo.

 

“Y-You’re welcome, hyung!” Kyungsoo’s heart skipped a beat seeing that perfect, beautiful smile on Luhan’s gorgeous face. He idly wondered if all exorians in Luhan’s home were these pretty, not a scar of imperfection on them. Speaking of home, Kyungsoo was curious why the blonde was persistent on staying here instead of going back.

 

 

“I think I’ve lost count.”

Huh. “Huh?”

“Of how many times I’ve told you to call me gege instead of hyung.”

“O-Oh, sorry about that, hyun – I mean, Luhan gege.”

 

 

It took all of Kyungsoo’s willpower not to faint when Luhan promptly used his telekinesis power to force him closer (making Kyungsoo stumble not so elegantly on his toes). The older male was smiling cheekily down at him and the next thing Kyungsoo knew, Luhan’s face was closing the gap between them (oh dear lord) and capturing his plump lips in a breathtaking kiss.

 

“That’s my way of saying thank you.” Luhan slowly pulled away, enjoying the dazed look in Kyungsoo’s orbs and the pink flush on his skin which made him so delectable. He couldn’t resist the temptation. The exorian pecked Kyungsoo’s lips once, twice, thrice and so on until he was fully satisfied with the red and swollen lips of Kyungsoo’s.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

“So Kyungsoo-hyung gave you a present?”

Nod.

“And then you kissed him senselessly.” Like an insatiable wolf you are.

Nod. Nod.

“Until he fainted and you had to carry him to his bed.”

Gulp. Nod.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes humorlessly at Luhan’s failed attempt to control his raging hormones and to think Luhan-hyung is supposed to be older and more mature. “Honestly, I’m sure Kyungsoo-hyung wouldn’t be mad. In fact, I’m sure he thoroughly enjoyed it.”

 

Luhan beamed like a kid given a lollipop. Seriously, Sehun thought he was the freaky one among his clique but he was wrong, Luhan was the freakiest. Wait, rewind, Luhan wasn’t even pure human. He was an alien, was it? A strange life force from ExoPlanet blablabla (inserts blank face Sehun).

 

“Did you see his present yet?” Sehun sipped his bubble tea eyeing the blonde cautiously. He might be Luhan’s best pal on earth still he had to be extra careful around this exorian in fear that Luhan might accidentally throw him onto a brick of walls.

The previous incident happened to poor Jongin, not that Sehun was backing up his dancing partner, because Jongin was too arrogant and proud, someone just need to put him back in his own place. Plus, Jongin just had to be super flirtatious that day, making his moves on Luhan’s claimed to be future bride, Kyungsoo. That was how Jongin ended up in the ward with a broken leg and a bruised ego. The end.

 

 “Yes. I don’t get it..”

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Don’t get what?”

 

“What am I supposed to do with this weird, freaky thing?” Luhan places an old Polaroid camera on the round table, wearily looking at Sehun and begging him for advice. “It has a huge eye and it keeps staring at me. Tell it to stop staring.” Luhan glared at the offending object, shooting daggers and knives at it while Sehun tried his best to muffle up his boisterous laughter.

 

“You’re dumb. I don’t understand what Kyungsoo-hyung sees in you.” Sehun mumbled his lisp prominent. “This, my friend, is a polaroid camera.” His finger was pointing at what Luhan described as ‘the huge freaky eye’ and smiled. “This is the lens of the camera. You know, so that you could take photos?”

 

Luhan’s mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape as he shuffled closer to observe the Polaroid camera Sehun was explaining all the while focusing on Sehun’s words.

 

“This is how you use it.” Sehun dully angled the lens directly at Luhan, pressing the button, creating a snap sound and capturing Luhan’s stunned face. Luhan watched with glee as a sheet of paper popped out from its ‘mouth’.

 

“And here’s a photo of a monster.” Sehun shoved a picture of Luhan, eyes closed and mouth hung open. “Give that to Kyungsoo-hyung as a present.”

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Approximately two hours later, Kyungsoo woke up, tucked in his soft, comfortable Pororo blankets. He whined and pinched his nose bridge, the symptoms of a headache coming fast. Kyungsoo slipped out of the bed, padding his small feet across the room and searching for his boyfriend. “Luhan?”

 

He found a few scattered photos on the floor and walked over to clean it up, his hygienic senses tingling. “I guess he must have learned how to use it.” Kyungsoo collected the photos one by one, realizing that most of them were photos taken by Luhan of himself. “What a narcissist.” Kyungsoo commented sarcastically and giggled.

 

Kyungsoo placed the stacked up photos next to the television and headed off to his sacred place, the kitchen. He was famished, ready for some kimchi spaghetti to fill his half empty stomach. Imagine his horror when he found another set of photos trashed around the kitchen. (Must. Control. Cleaning. Urges.)

 

Kyungsoo kept silent and cleaned them up anyways. However, his patience was coming close to his breaking point.

 

In the kitchen.

In the laundry room.

Outside the yard.

In the bathroom.

They were everywhere.

Haunting him.

 

He couldn’t take this anymore. Kyungsoo felt like he wanted to break down in tears. Dear Lord, what has he done this time to deserve this? Kyungsoo blinked his fat tears away and a choked sob escaped him subconsciously.

 

“Kyungsoo? Baobei?” At the same moment, Luhan, the culprit stormed into the room, his hypersensitive exorian instincts tingling telling him that his Kyungsoo was in stress. “What happened? Are you okay? Don’t scare me like this.” Luhan’s hands cradled him closely to his chest, murmuring gentle words into Kyungsoo’s hair.

 

Kyungsoo blinked the wet remnants away from his huge orbs. “L-Luhan ge…” He tilted his head up to face Luhan. Kyungsoo’s innocent voice mumbled in a monotone, each word clenching Luhan’s heart until it bleeds. “I hate you.”

 

Luhan stuttered. “B-Baobei, what are you saying? Don’t say that. I-I love you so much enough for me to stay here with you. I love you.” The golden blonde ran his fingers through his locks, words spilling out of his mouth. “Did I do something wrong? Baobei, just tell me. I-I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me. I love you.”

 

A small finger shushed him between his lips. Kyungsoo’s eyes were narrowed but still round and sparkling, Luhan wanted to drown in those hypnotizing pools. “Luhan-ge, could you let me finish?” Kyungsoo pouted. (So cute! I wanna squish him so badly, can I?)

 

“How many photos have you taken exactly?”

 

A hint of redness appeared on Luhan’s cheeks as he averted his gaze somewhere else as long as it wasn’t on Kyungsoo’s big eyes. “I don’t know. It was fun so I kept taking lots and lots of them.”

 

Kyungsoo wanted to punch Luhan’s pretty face so that he wouldn’t take anymore self-photos of himself. “And you just leave him like that all over the place for me to clean up?” Kyungsoo crossed his arms, mimicking an angry pose and failing in Luhan’s eyes because he thinks whatever Kyungsoo does is just too cute.

 

“Oh, that’s what you’re mad about. I’ll make it up to you, Kyungsoo.” Luhan kissed his lover’s forehead lovingly. “I love you, baobei.”

Kyungsoo knew he couldn’t stay mad at Luhan so he just allowed himself to be absorbed into Luhan’s adoring kisses.

 

The next day, it happened all over again. The photos were everywhere and all over his apartment. Only this time, Kyungsoo picked each and every single one up with a shy smile lingering on his lips and cheeks flourished with cherry pink. Why? Because all those photos taken were photos of Do Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo.

 

Him sleeping.

Him cooking.

Him watching Pororo with a blanket .

Him falling asleep in Luhan’s arms.

It was all about him.

 

Maybe, giving a Polaroid camera to Luhan was the most brilliant idea he has ever thought of. Kyungsoo smiled, holding up a photo of Luhan who was trying hard to balance the camera just so he could make a heart using his hands. Xi Luhan might be out of this planet but honestly who said Kyungsoo didn't like it?


[ L a d y ' s  C o r n e r ]

Luhan's a cheeseball in this. And Kyungsoo sounds like a little housewife in this. Sehun? Well, he's just there.. And I enjoyed writing this although it's mostly crack to me. Kyungsoo could be paired up with anyone and still look cute <33