When Exo M didn't recognize Super Junior

When Exo M didn't recognize Super Junior

 

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V
 
  It was 10pm.I'm so tired.We practiced for about 10 hours.Dancing and singing.Since we will comeback about three months from now,we really have to practice a lot.I think we danced about 56 times and I sang about 78 times.My throat,hands,legs,arms,back and head hurt.I'm sweating like crazy.We've been like this for two weeks.Other hyungs are exhausted and walking quietly.Everyone is pissed off,sleepy,hungry and tired.Leeteuk and other hyungs are walking  to the cafeteria.Donghae hyung still active as usual.He walks beside Hyukjae hyung and talks something about things that I don't even understand.His slank is weird.
 
   So,I want to check the time on my phone and then I realise the phone is not in my pocket.I rub my another pocket.I must left it at the practice room!!I lazily tell the hyungs to wait for me at the cafe and I run to the practice room which i feel like a mile from where I stand.I pass the trainees' pratice room and reach our practice room.I see my phone on the table,charging.I always forget to take it when it is charging and I don't know why.
 
   I take the phone and close the door.But then I saw a two guys walking,approaching me.
 
Third's P.O.V
 
     Lay and Kris are sitting on the chair.They've been praticed since evening.They also recorded three songs in the morning.They'll debut so they must work hard.
 
     "Hyung,carry me."Lay said to Kris while hugging him.
 
     "Hey,let go of me!You smell like a buffallo!eew!"Kris cover his nose.Other Exo's members doing their own stuffs.Then Kris stands up and take his bag.
 
    "Hyung,where Are you going?"Lay follow his hyung.
 
    "To the toilet.Why?"
 
    "Wait for me!"Kris sigh watching his dongsaeng taking his bag and stands beside him.Lay is so charismatic when he dance but really childish in reality.He didn't understand why his dongsaeng has so many fans.
 
     They left the room and walk towards the toilet.Then they saw Kyuhyun who is walking towards them.
 
    "Oh,hyung.Lee Soo Man said we have to be polite to others.No matter sunbaes or hoobaes.I think he is new.So lets go and greet him."Lay said.
 
     "Are you sure he is a trainee,not a sunbae?"asked Kris
 
     "No.But have you seen him?He looks so young.He is so fair.Like a European.Maybe he is from Europe or Thailand.What do you think?"
 
     "I never see him too.And why are you so sure?"
 
     "It was just a thought!"Lay shrieked.
 
     Kris sighed again."Okay fine.Lets go.But after we greet,we go to the toilet okay?"Lay just nodded.
 
     They walk towards Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun starts to feel weird.He stops when the two boys stop infront of him.They bow and smile to him.
 
      "Anyyeonghaseyo"they greet.Kyuhyun just smile with the slank.He knows that the two are Chinese.So he understand the slank since he can speak  Chinese.
 
     "Where are you from?"ask Lay in English.Kyuhyun widened his eyes.He can't believe it.They didn't know him?Cho Kyuhyun?One of a member of the King of Kpop,Super Junior?Kyuhyun stares at them.He still can't believe it.He did wear makeup.He still has his hair in tidy.
 
     Lay and Kris smile.They think maybe he can't speak English.They bow again and smile to him.Lay tap his back and say goodbye.
 
    "Maybe he didn't understand us."Lay said.
 
    "Yeah,he even didn't bow first.Maybe he is still new with the culture.We need to teach him,okay?"Lay and Kris laugh lightly and went to the toilet
 
~~
 
   It was lunch time.Kyuhyun took his food and sat besides his hyungs.They have their own table.Other groups and trainees sit at anywhere and not like them.Kyuhyun starts to drink his juice and eats his rice.He was very hungry.He could eat a horse!
 
     His hyungs eat hungrily too.Eunhyuk tries to steal others food.Donghae with his fish,Siwon is still praying.Sungmin don't care about anything happens in surrounding him but only the food.Leeteuk eats while looking at the schedule.Shindong is calling someone.Ryeowook and Yesung eat queitly and sometimes they talk.Kyuhyun stares at his hyungs while chewing his foods.Everyone was busy with own bussinness.
 
   Then he saw the two trainees who he met last night.He wave his hand at them but they stop walking when he saw Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun thought maybe they already knew that he was Super Junior.But then they start to do weird actions.They give a signal as if they ask Kyuhyun to not sit  at the table.They point his hyungs with their lips and and point the door.They really ask him to get away from there.Everyone start to watch them and Kyuhyun and laughed.Kyuhyun was so embarrassed and ignored them.They still don't recognize him?WTF?
 
 
2 months later...
 
   Exo members are greeting their sunbaes because they will debut sooner.The bow to all sunbaes..The sunbaes also greet them good luck.Then its time for Super Junior.They greet and bow from Leeteuk until Kyuhyun.When its Kyuhyun's time,Lay and Kris bow awkwardly.Kyuhyun smiled to them as if he was saying "now you know who I am."
 
  After the greeting time,Lay and Kris met at somewhere far from the others.
 
  "I can't believe it.We Misunderstood about him!"Kris said.
 
  "Yeah!"Lay said.
 
  "I am so embarrassed.We should apologize to him"Kris suggested and hold his hair.Why they didn't recognize him,he thought.Maybe they never seen him before but they always see Super Junior.Or maybe because he leave in China for so long.
 
  "How can he be a nephew of the president"Kris feel weird when he heard that.
 
  "What?"he asked his dongsaeng.
 
  "He is the nephew of the president right?Wow,we really didn't recognize him."Lay said and laughed.Kris almost slapped himself.His dongsaeng is so stupid and naive.He thought his dongsaeng got what is happening.
 
  "What?!No!He is...arrghhh you're idiot!Pabo!"the he left the place.
 
   "Why hyung?Hey!wait for me!What have I done?tell me."And Lay followed him.
 
   And Kris got almost crazy because of Lay.He didn't tell his dongsaeng until they debut.He can't believe how stupid is his dongsaeng.And Super Junior had a comeback with a song 'Mr.Simple'.SM artists continue to shine and become more popular...but not among their hoobaes...
 
The end..