Chapter 3

My Very Own Super Junior: Escaping Reality (Lee Donghae FanFic) 1

 

YOUR POV

English:

 

AFTER giving Donghae the salt he asked for, he immediately thanked then left me.

            I sighed. “I guess that’s just it. I’m never going to see him again.”

            With a soulless move, I grabbed a cup near the water dispenser and drank some water. My stomachache came back so I need to give it some water so that I won’t get too hungry.

            After a few minutes of just staring at the blank wall contemplating on what happened, the door suddenly burst open and out came—

            “Kyuhyun!” My eyes were inexplicably wide-opened as I look at him. His face was very disoriented and his left hand was gripping on his neck.

            “W-wa...ter...” he looked at me with his eyes begging. “Wa...ter...”

            “Water?”

            He quickly nodded a few times. “Water...” He pointed at the cup I was holding.

            I looked at it then hurriedly gave it to him. “Here.”

            He quickly grabbed it then drank the water until there was none left.

            I just stared at him with confusion as I closed the door. What’s up with him? Is he dying?

            He turned to me while giving the cup. “More please...”

            I just did what he asked with no questions.

            After he’s done drinking, he sat on the table then sighed with relief. “Whew! That should do it.” He closed his eyes while both of his arms were placed on the table to support his back.

            I just stared at him with awe. First Donghae, now Kyuhyun. Can this day get any better?

            I came closer to look at him more. He really is handsome. Much younger than Donghae. I remembered that I actually fell in love with him in the music video “No Other”. He has that sudden charm no girl could resist. I smiled to myself. I was in love with both Donghae and Kyuhyun back then. I’m so lucky that I get to see them before the concert.

            Kyuhyun suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. “You’re staring at me.” A smile slowly formed his lips.

            With my cheeks burning, I moved away while shaking my head. “N-no! I w-wasn’t staring at you.”

            “I can feel it. Stop denying. I know I’m handsome.” He looked at my ID lace then back at me. “So you’re an ELF.” He handed me his hand. “I bet you already know who I am. What’s your name?”

            I looked at his hand first before accepting it. “youyou Carter.”

            “you...” He looked at me with his eyes sparkling. “I like your name. Very unique.” Even though we already shook our hands, he’s still not removing his grip from mine. Instead, he just looked through my eyes with a smile.

            I started to feel a little awkward. “U-umm...” I slowly removed my hand as I try to hide my face.

            “Oh. Mianhae.” He scratched his head and looked away.

            I wasn’t able to respond for I was getting tongue-tied again. Another Super Junior in front of me—what a day.

            “Yah. you-ah. I’m sorry for just barging in and disturbing you.”

            I smiled. “No biggie. But... I’m curious. What happened back there? For a while, you looked like you were about to die.” I said while pointing my thumb at the door.

            “It was all Donghae-hyung’s fault.” he pouted.

            “Donghae?” My brows furrowed. “What did he do?”

            “Yah! He put salt in my bottle! The nerve. He said that the salt was supposed to be in Eunhyuk-hyung’s bottle.” He stared at the door in annoyance. “Why can’t they be mature for a change?”

            Oh... So that was the purpose of the salt I gave Donghae. “Mianhae.”

            Kyuhyun looked back. “Yah. Why are you apologizing?”

            “I was the one who gave Donghae the salt.” I made a peace sign. “Sorry...”

            “Bwo? You and hyung met a while ago?”

            “Nae.” I suddenly remembered my encounter with Donghae. Especially the part where he touched my hand—thrice. I started to blush once again. “He came in with those bottles and asked me to help him. And, as a very kind ELF, I did. We got to talk for a while and then I found out that you guys actually learned how to speak in English...”

            I continue to tell Kyuhyun what happened between us. No detail was spared. As I was talking, a very huge smile was plastered on my face. From time to time, I laugh because of certain scenes.

            Kyuhyun just listened to every word I said. I can see that he was actually amused of what happened between me and Donghae. But as I continue to talk, I noticed Kyuhyun’s smile was slowly fading—like he realized something I don’t know. When I finally finished talking, I noticed Kyuhyun’s forehead was creased. He looks like he doesn’t like what I’ve told him. “Skye-ah. You’re face is turning red.”

            “Wha—“

            He then grabbed my wrist. I looked at him shocked. “Tell me. Do you like Donghae-hyung?”

            I don’t think I can respond to that. My heart started to beat abnormally as if that’s gonna answer his question.

            “Well?” He looked at me with seriousness in his eyes.

            I gulped. “Y-yes. I do like him. He’s actually my b-bias.”

            For a while, I saw something cross Kyuhyun’s eyes. An emotion I can’t decipher. He loosened his grip then finally let go of my wrist. I can hear him mutter something through his breath. “Nan niga buleowo... Donghae-hyung...”

            “What?” Even though I can speak and understand some Korean words (with the help of Sungho), what he said was very unfamiliar to my ears.

            He looked at me as he smiled nervously. “A-aniyo. That was nothing.”

            “Oh.”

            (Korean) “KYUHYUN! PPALI! DONGHAE’S ALREADY WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU. PRACTICE’S GONNA START SOON! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?”

            “Who was that?” I looked at the door where I heard a shout calling Kyuhyun. Obviously, it came from behind the OL Door.

            “Aish... Eunhyuk...” He looked back at me. “I’m sorry but I need to go now. I hope I get to see you tomorrow.”

            He was about to leave when I stopped him by grabbing his arm. His eyes were wide-open as he looked at my hand.

            “Y-you want to see me? Tomorrow?”

            Kyuhyun looked back at me and grinned. “Of course! It was really nice talking to you. I would like to see you before we leave LA. You’re fun to talk with. Don’t worry. I’ll tell one of the staff to give you a VIP/Backstage Pass. You’ll go, right?”

            I can’t believe Kyuhyun’s actually saying those kind of words to me. “S-sure.”

            He kept on staring at my face as I watch him smile so lovingly. “Great. I wouldn’t want to miss it for the world...”