Resolutions

Jealousy

 

Your POV

-present time-

 

"Class dismissed."

Finally after three classes, I had finished my schedule. I went home immediately as I was in a bad mood.

'Why can't I just forget all of those.'

I sighed and drove my way to my apartment. As soon as I got to my apartment, my body said that I needed to sleep, while my mind needed something to put away those disturbing memories. So I decided to stroll around the park, however the weather wasn't friendly at all. Grey clouds started to fill the sky, completely covering the sun. I didn't care. I took a seat at the swing in the park. The park was dead silent, it's obviously because of the weather.

I gritted my teeth. I just realized that I missed my job as I was observing unimportant things. I missed those days when I worked with them. I missed them. I missed that understanding Kwon Jiyong who would listen to me talking about Seunghyun for hours. I missed that sweet Dong Youngbae who was innocent. I missed that confident maknae Lee Seunghyun who would make the five of us worried. I missed that smiling Kang Daesung who is such a great person.

But I missed him the most. I missed his handsome face that fans loved so much. I missed his flawless cheekbones and jawline. I missed his unique way of bringing laughter to us. I missed his classy and witty personality. I missed his childish jokes. I missed his caring side that would understand me and be by my side at all times. I missed how he used to kiss my forehead every night before sleep. I missed his smile that would make my day.

I ran my hand through my bangs in distress. I leaned on the bench and took a good look of the park once more. I saw a person coming closer. I stood up in disbelief. I thought it was me who thought about him too much, but it was him.

It was Choi Seunghyun.

He walked towards me, and in no seconds, he was standing right in front of me. My heart skipped a beat. I forgot when was the last time my face got this close to his. His new sky blue hair was very attracting, and his intense eyes were looking at mine.

Neither of us said a word for a few minutes, both of us were dazing to each other's eyes. Clouds turned darker by the second, and drizzles started to fall. He gently pulled me to his chest, his arms wrapped around me. I could feel his body heat that warmed me in this weather. I could also feel his heartbeat slowly getting faster.

"I'm sorry." His hug got tighter.

"I was such a jerk. After you left, I didn't...know what to do." His voice turned into whispers. Both of us fell into silence after that. I didn't know what to do or say, and he didn't continue his words. Drizzles slowly turned into rain, drenching both of us successfully.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. You would always showed up in my dreams. Every night." He gently released his arms and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, ______ ah." His intense eyes gazed at my eyes. I smiled.

 

"After I went here...I couldn't seem to forget you. I hated you for what you've said. But then I realized that I missed you more than anyone else." I smiled weakly

"I love you, Choi Seunghyun." I smiled at him, gently touching his wet cheeks. Hearing my answer, he gave me a long kiss in the lips. After we parted, I chuckled.

"Shall we go back then?" He nodded and smiled at me. Finally I could see his smile. The smile that would make my day.

 


 

Epilogue

 

Third Person's POV

She woke up late the next morning, it was a good thing that she had no class that day. She looked beside her, he was still sleeping. Last night after they got back to her apartment, they dried themselves up and soon _____ fell asleep, with Seunghyun staying by her side, hugging her until the next morning, just to make sure that she wouldn't get cold. She stood up and went outside her room. She made a quick breakfast for both of them, and right after she finished, Seunghyun woke up and came to the kitchen.

"Morning" he greeted as he gave her a kiss in the forehead.

"Morning" she smiled. She had forgotten when was the last time she spent the night with him.

"Oh yeah, yesterday when you were in the bathroom, Hyun Suk hyung called." she said while giving him his breakfast

"Really? What did he say?" she shrugged and we sat down on the dining table.

"He hung up when I was about to answer. Didn't you tell him that you were going to US?"

"No." he showed his playful smile

"Aish, you seriously…" ____ laughed and kicked his foot gently. He laughed for a moment, but then his face turned serious.

"...____ ah, come with me to Seoul." he said

"…You know I can't leave US now. I could--" she was cut off by the ringtone of his phone. He gave her an apologetic look before pulling out his phone from his pocket. He pressed ignore and turned it to silent before putting it back to his pocket.

"I'm quite amazed that your phone is still okay after last night. Who was it?"

"It's from Jiyong."

"You didn't tell your members either?" He shook his head, and she laughed.

"So? Are you going back?" She stood up and sat next to him, leaning to his shoulder.

"I can't go back now, you know that. You'll have to wait."

"I'll wait." he said as he gently fondled her hair. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

Jiyong's POV

-the next week-

I waited impatiently in front of the door. After eight days gone, he just sent me a message a week ago telling that he's okay and he'll be back exactly today. 

"Hyung, lunch's ready" said Seungri as he poked his head in the hallway

"Later."

"Hyung--"

"I said later, Seungri." with that Seungri backed off and went inside. Then the door opened. Seunghyun hyung came in.

"Hyung! Where were you? I had to postpone a heap of schedules--" then I saw her coming in.

"I'm home." She said with a smile.