That night.

Jealousy

 

Your POV

As usual, I woke up that morning and prepared to go to the university. I lazily got in to my car and I drove my way to university. That morning was quite tough for me, since I only got an hour of sleep. As I arrived, all of my female classmates were busy gossiping. Like usual. I don't really like to group with my classmates, so I preferred sitting on my desk and my ipod. I was going to put on my headset until I overheard one of the girls said,


"I know, right! G-Dragon's new hair is quite unique but he's still handsome! I knew he could pull off any kind of fashion!"

'TOP's new hair is y too!'

"Bigbang's new concept is just so awesome!"

I sighed.


Bigbang.


When did the last time I heard that name. I put on my headset and my mind wandered off.

.

It's been six months since I stopped contacting them, well, officially it's been a year since I stopped working with them as their 'manager'. I didn't really manage their activities, let's just say I was YG family's bestfriend, especially bigbang. They would tell me things they wouldn't tell to other members, their problems, and even their lovelife. As feedback, I would tell them their problems from my perspective and some advice. They even told me that I'm very wise for my age, (which is the same age as seungri) and they used to call me 'noona'. I didn't really get paid for the job, but I really enjoyed it.

Since then I moved to US, continuing my abandoned education and continued where I left off at the university. None of YG family knew my number, except for hyun suk hyung, and he rarely contact me because of his work.

Although articles of their comeback are all over the internet, I tried not to see them. I didn't know why but it hurts a lot when I see one. It reminds me of such a weak person I was, but on the other side, it makes me want to go back. But I know I won't have the courage to.

 

-A year ago-

He came back to the dorm late, and to add it, heavily drunk, while the other three members had some schedules. It was always like this for the past days, me and jiyong arrived early and seunghyun would come late in a drunk state.


"Hyung. Where were you?" Asked jiyong to his oldest member

"None of your business" he said while throwing himself to the sofa


"Seunghyun ah, We were very worried of you, especially jiyong since bigbang's comeback is close." I said while sighing


"Yeah? I don't give a to jiyong" he smirked.


Jiyong just shook his head in disbelief and went back to his room.

"Ya! Jiyong is your member and moreover, he's your leader. Give some respect to him." He stood up.


"So? What? Are you the leader? Are you going to ban me from bigbang?" I gave him a look. I turned and walked back to my room. I was tired of arguing with his drunk state.

"Of course! Run away and don't forget to report to your beloved kwon jiyong!"
I turned at him, not believing what I just heard.


"Ya! Choi Seunghyun!" He only laughed at me as a response


"You liked him don't you?" No.


"Why don't you date him since you're so happy when you're with him?" You're wrong. It's you. I love you, Choi Seunghyun.


"So just go and cry on his shoulder!" He laughed furiously and I slapped him hard, he even fell to the floor.

"No. You're wrong." My voice broke. I just realized that I had tears in my eyes. I went back to my room, leaving him in silence.

 

-the next day-


"Noona! Where are you going?!" Asked bigbang's leader, Kwon Jiyong. One of the members who were very close to me, and the only member who knew about my feelings for Seunghyun.


"I'm leaving, jiyong ah. I have to finish my education." I said as I packed the last bag.


"It's Seunghyun hyung, isn't it?" He said half-whispered.


"No."


"You know that's a lie." He shot me a look that literally says 'i-know-you're-lying'. I only sighed.


"Where is he now?" I asked


"At his room, probably sleeping."


"Great. I should leave now."


"Do you really have to go?" He took and held my wrist


"I'm sorry." I smiled at him and kissed his forehead


"Noona, about the talk between you and Seunghyun hyung last night--"


"It's not important, Jiyong ah. It just pissed me off effectively and I just wanted to take a break. That's all." Jiyong looked like he was going to say something, but he stayed quiet and let go of my hand.


"Noona?" Asked a voice coming from the door. It was Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung.


"You're leaving?" Asked Youngbae


"Yeah. I still have my education back there."

"W-wae? Why so sudden?!" Asked Daesung


"I'm sorry Daesung ah." I smiled and I left the house.

 

I could only sighed as I realized how ridiculous our argument was. I knew it was ridiculous, yet, I still made my way to YG entertainment building.

I arrived in front of Hyun Suk hyung's office. I knocked and he gave me a sign to go in.


"What is it, ____ ah?"


"Hyung I'm quitting." I said straight to the point, I frowned as I saw his little figurines and it reminded me of last night, how I easily cried because of such matter. It pisses me off.

Hyun Suk hyung looked shocked but he recovered shortly.
"What happened?" He asked


"It's not important. I have to finish my education in US-- ...and I think it's better for me and bigbang to not keep in touch for a while. They'll be busy of their comeback and stuff right?" Hyun suk hyung thought about it for a while and then he answered,

"I think you might regret it later if you quit. Just take a year off or two."


"Alright. Thanks a lot hyung."


"When will you stop calling me that and start calling other people properly?" He chuckled, "you're a girl, _____ ah"


"Yeah, whatever." I said as I left the office.

"_____ ah, mind giving me your US phone number? Ah, don't worry, I won't give it to anyone. Whatever happened, I know you need some time alone."


"Hyung you're the best. I'll text it to you later. See you soon, hyung" I smiled to him and left the office. Hyun Suk hyung waved at me as a response.