His side of story

Jealousy

 

 

Third Person's POV

After Seunghyun finished his photo shoot for a magazine, he told his manager to go back without him and to leave him alone. He had been visiting a bar for three days straight. But still, he still couldn't get her out of his mind. Seunghyun took a drink. She had been talking a lot to Jiyong lately. Comforting him, calming him down, and they would even chat at Jiyong's room for hours. He couldn't stand it. He couldn't stand it whenever she's with Jiyong. Seunghyun took another drink at the bar and drank another glass of vodka. Seunghyun and her were so close, but now she's much closer to Jiyong. Seunghyun couldn't help himself but to feel jealous.

 

Seunghyun's POV

I came back to the dorm late that night, trying to pull myself together not to collapse. But then _____ and Jiyong showed up.

"Hyung. Where were you?" Asked jiyong

"None of your business" I told him while throwing myself to the sofa, trying hard not to punch him in the face.

"Seunghyun ah, We were very worried of you, especially jiyong since bigbang's comeback is close." She said while sighing

"Yeah? I don't give a to jiyong" I smirked.

Jiyong shook his head and went back to his room.

"Ya! Jiyong is your member and moreover, he's your leader. Give some respect to him." She said, and I stood up in annoyance. Why is it always jiyong?

"So? What? Are you the leader? Are you going to ban me from bigbang?" She shot me a look. She turned and walked back to her room. Oh. So this is how it's going to be.

"Of course! Run away and don't forget to report to your beloved kwon jiyong!" I shouted at her.

She turned, revealing her shocked face.

"Ya! Choi Seunghyun!" Instead of tears, a laugh came instead.

"You liked him don't you?" Please deny me.

"Why don't you date him since you're so happy when you're with him?" Please say something.

"So just go and cry on his shoulder!" Please.

I ended up laughing furiously and she slapped me hard, hard enough to make me fell to the floor.

"No. You're wrong." Her voice broke. Her beautiful face was wet of tears. She went back to her room, leaving me alone.

What have I done? I just made the person I love the most cried. She always put up that tough attitude but this time she couldn't. I slowly stood up and went back to my room while slamming the door.

 

Third Person's POV

-the next evening-

Feeling worried that his hyung haven't come out of his room for the day, Daesung knocked his hyung's room.

"Hyung? It's Daesung. You should eat hyung... Dinner is ready."

Daesung waited outside his door and startled as Seunghyun opened the door, revealing his red swollen eyes.

"H-hyung? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep last night, that's all."

'More like he's been crying...' Daesung thought to himself. The two of them walked to the dinner table, and the three other members were already there. As they sat down and eat, Daesung could feel a really uneasy atmosphere. Their dinner who was usually filled with laughter was dead silent.

"Where did noona go?" Asked Seunghyun as he started eating. Jiyong stopped eating and looked at him in disbelief.

"Do you think she would stay after what you said to her last night?" Those are words Seunghyun didn't want to hear. That _____ had left because of him.

"I was just asking." He answered, annoyance was shown in his tone.

"Really? Did you even know what you said yesterday?"

Seunghyun stood up. "I'm done." As he walked back to his room, Jiyong pulled his wrist, and punched Seunghyun in the face.

"You made her cry, hyung. Something that she tried hard to hold back in front of us." Jiyong said. The three members who were not home last night were in shock. They didn't know there was such argument that caused _____'s leave.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know her well enough since you took her away from me." Seunghyun hit Jiyong back, making him crashed to the sofa. The three members immediately went to stop them, with Youngbae holding Jiyong back and Daesung and Seungri holding Seunghyun back.

"For god's sake, hyung! I was trying my best as her best friend!" shouted Jiyong angrily while trying to break free from Youngbae's built body.

"Stop it Jiyong!" Youngbae said as he pushed back his best friend.

"Even though I love her-- Even though I love her, she only loves you, Choi Seunghyun!" Shouted Jiyong.

He was so angry at his hyung that he didn't care about formalities anymore. Hearing Jiyong's sentence, Seunghyun stopped breaking free and the two let his hand go. Seeing Jiyong had calmed down as well, Youngbae released his grip.

"Go, hyung. Her flight is in one hour" said jiyong while holding his cheek from Seunghyun's punch. Seunghyun went out immediately, leaving his four members in silence. Seunghyun left to the airport, only to see that her flight was already departed. She's gone.