Chapter 2

Letting Go Of Him.

Classes are all over. It's time to go home! Yoona and Jessica are waiting for Yuri in the parking lot. 

"GUYS!" Yuri called.

"YAH! What took you so long? I'm tired of standing!" Jessica complained. 

Yuri giggled, "Sorry.. I need to fix some stuffs in class before.. Anyway, let's go now!" 

Just before the three girls ready to leave, they heard someone calling again. 

"Hey girlies.." It was Donghae, followed by Eunhyuk. They are both smiling cheerfully. 

"Oh hi Oppas!" Yoona greeted them. 

"Let's walk to the dorm together!" Donghae offered. 

"SURE!" The girls agreed. 

Along the way, the five chatted random stuffs. 

"Hey guys.. Do you know what? Our anchovy here is in loveeee!" Donghae started.

The girls widened their eyes but then smiled. "REALLY?" 

Donghae nodded. Eunhyuk also widened his eyes and playfully hit Hae's arm. "YAH! I told you not to say it, Fishy!" 

They chuckled. 

"Seriously? Who's the girl, Hyukkie oppa?" Jessica asked and grinned. 

Eunhyuk rubbed his back neck shyfly. "Umm.. A new student named Tiffany. She's in the same homeroom as me too."

"Hm. Love at first sight." Hae teased. 

"Tiffany? Well that's a pretty name! Show us the girl soon okay?" Yoona said. Eunhyuk nodded, "Haha! sure." 

----------------------------------------

When they arrived, some students are already there too. 

"I guess we'll see you guys later at dinner! Bye!" Yuri waved at the boys. 

When Yuri twisted the door knob, she and YoonSic were surprised to know that their room wasn't locked! 

"Why wasn't it-- OH MY GOD, YAH!!! What are you doing here!" Jessica was going to ask, but she stopped and she yelled at the person inside their room.

"This is my room, pabo." the person said. 

"Wait. You are the girl we met before this morning!" Yuri gasped. 

"AND HOW COME THIS IS YOUR ROOM?!" Jessica yelled again. 

"Hey JE-SSI-CA! Could you lower your voice a bit? You are seriously disturbing!" Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

Jessica glared at her. 

"Look, don't think that I'm happy to share a room with all you poor girls. But new students are coming here, and we don't have enough rooms. A teacher said I have to move to another room, and I should move here! Even my sister also moved! Well I have no idea that this room was actually owned by you girls." Tiffany explained. "And by the way. My name is Hwang Tiffany, call me Tiffany. What's yours?" she said without emotions. 

"Watch your mouth, b*tch." Jessica was furious. 

"ahmm.. I'm Yoona, and this is my cousin Yuri." Yoona said nervously. She isn't the girl who can talk back like Jessica did. 

"Well then. Let's make this clear. That part will be your part. the three of you. And this one here will be mine. Don't you dare to touch and try my things. Or you'll be dead." Tiffany explained again. Jessica shook her head. 

"Well if that's your rule then fine! Just do remember you SHARE this room, so think about us too. We are four here, don't just think about yourself." Jessica said to Tiffany and walked towards her bed. 

------------------------------------------------

After the explanation about the room Tiffany gave, Jessica slept. Yuri read some magazines, Yoona walked outside with Tiffany (but in different and separated ways). 

Siwon was walking along the bridge and saw a girl standing there in the edge of the bridge. It was like she's thinking about something.

"Hey. We meet again." Siwon started. 

Yoona looked up surprised, "OMO."

Siwon chuckled, "Sorry if I scared you. What are you doing here?"

"Ah, no it's okay. I just want to get some fresh air. How about you?"

"Oh, I was supposed to meet my girlfriend around here. I'm waiting for her."

Yoona was surprised again, "You- you already have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, why?" 

"Um. Nothing.. It's just that no wonder you have one. You are like, you know......" Yoona hesitated to finish her sentence. 

Siwon was smiling but also curious, "What?"

"Well, handsome? I bet girls are dying to be your girlfriend, and the girlfriend of yours is lucky to have you." Yoona said while looking down. 

Siwon laughed and pinched Yoona's cheek. "Ahahaha~ That's a compliment? Thanks my dear! You're very pretty too~ And I bet guys surrounded you?" 

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm still not that ready for love.." 

"Well.. If you're not ready, than it's fine. You can't force yourself.. And besides, you can't find love. Let love finds you." Siwon smiled sweetly at her. Yoona looked up to his eyes and blushed. "You're blushing. Hahaha.. Anyways, I gotta go now. I'll see you later!"

"Take care...... oppa." Yoona smiled at him. Siwon smiled back and nodded at her. Then he left. 

Yoona touched her cheek. "OMO! He pinched me, he called me "dear", he said I'm pretty, he gave advice to me! Ahhhh! Too bad he already has a girlfriend." Yoona chuckled at her own sentence. 

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jessica was awaken already. When she opened her eyes and sit on her bed, she was surprised to see no one is in the room. "Maybe the girls and that Tiffany girl went out"

So she decided to take a walk outside too. It was already getting dark, and also the time for dinner but she still didn't feel hungry. 

When Jessica was about to walk outside the dorm, she saw Leeteuk. 

"Annyeong oppa." she bowed. 

"Hi Jess!" Teuk smiled. 

Leeteuk is also in the same room as Donghae so she tried asking him, "Oppa, have you seen Donghae oppa?"

"Um.. I don't know where is he exactly, but if I'm not mistaken he told me that he's going to the park." 

"Oh, okay. Thank you very much." 

Jessica walked outside and went to the park. She scanned the whole place until her eyes landed on a familiar guy. She smiled as she found Donghae. She was about to take a step near him, but she stopped and her smile faded. She walked closer to Donghae and a girl, but she hides behind a bush. But she still can clearly hear the conversation of the two. "Hae oppa and..... Hara?" Sica whispered. 

"Why can't you just accept me then, oppa?" the girl said. 

"Hara-sshi. Stop this. I told you I don't love you! I only accept you and treat you as a friend, not more. I WAS your fake boyfriend last time, but it was just because you begged me by your knees and cried in front of me in order to help you with something.." 

"But oppa-"

"And that's all! I was just a fake boyfriend to you, and after you solve the problem, I went away. But you still treat me as if I AM your boyfriend." 

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! Can't you see that?!" 

"Oh yeah, I see that, Hara. It's obvious.. But can't you see I don't love you? I told you so!" 

To Donghae and Jessica's (who is still hiding and listening to their conversation) surprise, Hara kissed Donghae on the lips. 

Both Donghae and Jessica widened their eyes. Donghae tried to push Hara away, but she is too strong and she hugged Donghae so tightly. Or was it because Donghae is too weak at that time? 

Hara noticed and felt the guy that she kissed kept on pushing her, so she broke the kiss. 

Donghae immediately wiped his lips harshly with his fingers. 

"WTH Hara!" 

"I told you I can do anything to you. Just love me back, that's all."

"That's not as easy as it sounds! How can I love you? You're a bad girl.. No manners, no everything!" 

"Oh why? Because your heart is occupied by someone else? Let me guess.. YOONA? You love her, don't you?" Hara shot. 

Jessica was very shocked and tears are starting to fall on her face. "I know Hae doesn't love Hara, but he also doesn't love me. She's right. Oppa loves Yoona." Sica whispered sadly. 

"That's not right. Shut your mouth, Hara. I'm done with this!" Donghae yelled at her. He was about to walk away when she grab his wrist again. He shoved her arms harshly. "GO AWAY!" 

"If it's not Yoona.. Then, Jessica?"

Jessica again, was shocked to hear her name mentioned. 

"How can you love that scary Sica? She's not beautiful, she's cold, she's harsh and impolite, she has this weird scream which is a dolphin scream. I am way better that her! Even Yoona is better than her!" Hara kept on talking. 

Donghae is now boiling with anger and felt like punching Hara, or at least slapping her. But he controlled his anger, took a deep breath and said calmly, "Hara. This is the last. For the million times I told you, I don't love you. Go find another guy out there! I'm not the right person for you. I don't love you, so stop loving me too. And if I love either Yoona or Jessica, it's none of your business, and stop talking bad things about Jessica! She's not like what you think! And don't ever go near me again, Hara. I'm tired with all this!" and with that, Donghae stormed off and left poor Hara alone. 

Jessica kept on crying silently and kept on thinking what had happened. 

"I'm feeling like such a fool. Crying in a bush? Donghae..... How can I make you fall in love with me? I don't want to use the way Hara used, but I can't help it. I love you so much." 

-------------------------------------------

The next day a school, Eunhyuk is in the library reading some books. Then he saw a familiar girl walks in the library too. 

Tiffany? he thought. Without taking any more seconds, he stood up and walked towards her. 

"Hi there, Tiffany." Eunhyuk started the conversation while rubbing his neck. 

"Oh hi! Wow, we meet again here?" Tiffany smiled and showed her famous eye-smile. 

"Wanna sit beside me there?"

"Oh sure! Wait, okay? I'm going to grab a book. Save a seat for me." she left to find a book. 

Eunhyuk stood there smiling. Then he knew what to do. He sent a text message to Donghae. 

Dude, I'm with Tiffany now. At the library. Wanna join? Maybe ask Yoona, Sica and Yuri too? They said they want to see Tiffany right? Come here quickly before recess is over! 

"Let's go now?" Tiffany approached him and Eunhyuk led her to his seat. 

---------------------------------------------

At the cafeteria, Jessica is not in the mood. 

"Unnie, are you okay? You didn't talk a single word since before." Yoona asked worriedly. 

Jessica forced a smile, "I'm fine. Don't worry." 

The truth is that she kept on thinking what happened last night. 

Then, Donghae felt this pocket buzzed. It was his phone. He opened it and read it.. 

"Guys. Wanna go to the library? Eunhyuk is with Tiffany there." he smiled. 

The girls gasped. They completely forgot that the girl Eunhyuk liked has the name TIFFANY. 

"W-wait. Tiffany? Is she.... the one.....-" Yuri stammered. 

"But there are lots of girls with the name Tiffany." Yoona worried too. Can it be the "Tiffany" YoonYulSic met?

"There's only one way to find out. We better go now, to see if that Tiffany is the Tiffany we know." Jessica said and quickly stood up. 

"Wait, wait! I don't understand.. What happen?" Donghae looked up to Jessica. 

"We'll explain along the way. Let's go." Jessica pulled Donghae up and dragged him to the library. YoonYul followed. 

 

When they arrived, sure enough they saw Eunhyuk, with the "bad" Tiffany Yoona, Jessica and Yuri knew. 

Donghae was about to enter the library, but Jessica grabbed his wrist to stop him. 

"Ah Oppa! you can't go in there." Jessica quickly said.

"Why not?" He asked with a confuse look.

Jessica took a deep breath and started telling the whole story about Tiffany since yesterday morning and the "sharing room". 

"But... how are we going to stop Eunhyuk oppa from liking her?" Yuri asked. 

"Well that's the problem now. We can't actually stop a person from liking somone." Hae said. "Maybe for now, let's just see her behavior towards Hyuk first. Then we can make a move. We can't let Hyuk got disappointed." 

The girls nodded in agreement. And with that, the four entered the library and saw HyukFany chatting comfortably while pointing to some pictures in the book. 

"ehem." Donghae pretended to clear his throat to get their attention. 

"Oh Hae! You're already here! And hi girls." Eunhyuk looked up. Tiffany looked up too, and was surprised to see YoonYulSic. She gasped, "What are you doing here?" 

"These two boys are my friends, Tiffany. And Eunhyuk oppa invited us girls too, to come." Jessica said with her icy glare. Tiffany shot back. 

After a few minutes of the uncomfortable talking, the bell rang. 

"We'll see you girls later!" Donghae winked at the girls and walked with Eunhyuk. Tiffany went to the other side, and the three girls walked together. 

-------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! It's chapter 2! How is it? I clearly know it's boring, but it's just the beginning.. I'll try to make some more couple moments okay? :D Comment and subscribe please! Thanks everyone ;)