First day & first meeting.

Letting Go Of Him.

Yoona, Yuri and Jessica woke up because of the sound of their alarm. They are sharing a room in Seoul High School's dorm, which is also the school they will attend again. The three are so excited on their first day! Even Jessica wakes up early.

"Hoamm~ Mm.. Wow, Sica unnie. You woke up early, just in the alarm's first ring." Yoona unnie while stretching her arms.

Jessica grabbed a pillow and threw it to Yoona. "I'm just excited. Besides, it's my first day and I don't want to be late or anything."

"Well, we better get ready now! Let's go." Yuri said. 

After the girls took a bath, they are going to the dining room for breakfast. While walking, a petite, cute girl walked towards the three. And the girls stop. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida." Taeyeon bowed and offered her hand to the girls for a hand-shake. 

"Ah! Nice to meet you Taeyeon-sshi. Im Yoona imnida, just call me Yoona or Yoong."

"Annyeong, Taeyeon-sshi. Kwon Yuri imnida.. You can call me Yuri or Yul."

"Hi there! Jung Jessica imnida. Call me Jessica, or Sica is also fine." 

"Nice to meet you all! You can just call me Taeyeon or Tae or Taengoo. I have lots of nicknames other that those." she chuckled.  "By the way, I'm new here. I already saw Yoona-sshi last week when she came to the school. I was there in school to do a test." Taeyeon explained.

"Oh I see~ are you moving here alone?" Yoona smiled.

"I moved here with my sister, also one of our friend. I think it's great here." Tae answered.

"So where are they now? You know what? Let's go and talk in the dining room while having breakfast." Yuri smiled.

"My sister is still in our room, preparing. And I don't know about our friend. Sure, let's go now." Taeyeon said and smiled back.

 

At the dining room, the girls continue to chat. 

"I hope we can be good friends?" Taeyeon asked the three girls. "Also because I'm new here so I don't know anyone yet."

"Yes, of course we will! We'll be glad to be your friends!" Yuri said happily.

 

Forty-five minutes before the school bell rings or the school starts, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica are already leaving their dorm and heading to the school. Their school and dorm are just side-by-side, so it's really close. Taeyeon didn't join since she still needs to wait for her sister and their friend.

In the hallway, it's already packed with lots of students. Just then, a familiar voice of a boy called,

"Yo! Hey! SICA! YOONA! YURI! Over here!!" someone called. 

The girls turned their heads and exclaimed in unison, "DONGHAE OPPA?!" and they smiled happily and ran to hug him.

"How come we didn't see you in the dorm before?" Jessica asked.

"I got up and left early. So that I can still explore and tour this big school first. Our classes will be different from last year, right? So I have a little tour first!" He happily said. 

"And how come you didn't invite us? We could join you." Yoona pouted cutely. 

Donghae chuckled at Yoona's cute expression and pinched her cheek. "Aigoo~ you're so cute! I just thought that it will bother you to all to get up early. Especially when we have a sleepy head Ice Princess here." he stuck his tongue out to Jessica.

"YAH!" Sica complained and playfully hit his arm. But she has this strange feeling when Hae pinched Yoona's cheek. 'Am I jealous? No no no no. You can't be. I know I love him ever since, but Donghae and Yoona are very close friends. aish. Wake up, Sica! Don't be such a lame one!" she forced a smile. 

"So, shall we go? Eunhyuk is in room 41 now. Let's go meet him and the others now." Donghae offered. And the girls nodded. 

-----------------------------------------------

After another little tour they had, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica went to their own lockers to take out their books for their first schedule. 

the locker:  || TIFFANY'S || JESSICA'S || YOONA'S || YURI'S || 

Yoona and Yuri are standing in front of a locker, that was actually Tiffany's locker. 

(AN: See the locker arrangement for the four girls above? YoonYul are standing beside Jessica, so that means in front of Fany's locker ;) Just imagine it.) 

Jessica is still picking up her books while chatting with Yoona and Yuri. Then a voice interrupted them. 

"EXCUSE ME!" a voice interrupted the three. She did say 'excuse me' but it didn't really sound polite. From the intonation of her. 

Yoona and Yuri turned their heads. "Oh. Sorry." Yoona smiled and bowed to her. She pushed Yuri aside and she also walked aside. 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and mumble things. 

"I suppose this is your locker?" Yoona politely asked. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes again and face her with a disgusted face. "Heck yea. What do you think? Would I open someone else's locker? I don't have that person's key." 

Jessica noticed it isn't going very fine. Yoona was just asking politely but she answered her unpleasantly. 

"Um. Excuse me, miss. My friend here was just asking politely, could you just at least answer her nicely? Without your disgusted face?" Jessica faced Tiffany.

Tiffany turned her head to Jessica. "My disgusted what?! Are you insulting me or something? And is there any problem if I answer your friend here that way?" 

"I was just saying. Well can I please know your name? I'm Jessica." 

"Pfft. Jessica? Such an ugly name." Tiffany mumbled, but Jessica, also Yoona and Yuri still heard it. "Why do you want to know my name? A fan of me?" she smirked. 

Jessica had enough. She slammed her locker shut and walked towards Tiffany and their face were just inches apart. 

"Listen girl, whoever you are. I am not here to argue with you. I don't want to cause problems on my first day. WE were just asking you questions nicely, but you replied us with your ugly, disgusted face and insulting words." 

Yoona walked towards Jessica and pulled her shoulder. "Unnie, enough. If you don't want to cause anymore problems, let's go now." 

Tiffany scoffed and face Jessica while smirking. "Better listen to your dongsaeng." 

Jessica shook her head in disbelief. Yoona and Yuri dragged her away. They are walking to their homeroom class first. Thank God Tiffany is not there. She's in other class. 

------------------------------------------------------

During lunchtime / recess, Yoona went to the library first. She saw a shelf filled with Science books.

"I'm gonna need those Science books for my first Science homework!" she said to herself. When she looked up, she realized it was too tall for her. She stand on her tip of her toe and tried jumping. She is tall, but not tall enough to reach the book. Exhausted of trying, she grab a tall chair and climbed. She grab the book and smiled in satisfaction. She was about to climb down but she's out of balance. 

Meanwhile, Siwon, the new handsome student came inside the library. 

"Excuse me, miss. Do you know which part of the shelves are Science books?" he asked politely to a librarian.

The librarian pointed to the corner, "Right over there."

"Ah.. Thank you very much." he bowed and left. 

Just as he was about to reach the shelf, his smile faded when he saw someone is losing her balance and was about to fall to the hard floor. He widened his eyes and ran to her. Good thing he caught her! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yoona closed her eyes because she knew she will ended up rubbing her when she crashed to the floor, but instead, she felt someone had caught her. And she ended up being on top of the person's upper part. (Yoona on top of Siwon). Unfortunately, the thick, hard-cover book she holding went out of her grip and it slide down right to Siwon's face! The book crashed and landed on his face. 

"OUCH!!" he exclaimed. 

Yoona widened her eyes in shock and immediately stood up and grab the book out of his face. Then she helped Siwon stood up.

"OMG. I'm so so sorry, sir." Yoona said, bowing many times. 

Siwon smiled at her cuteness, "No worries, I'm fine. But, anyway are you okay? You should be careful next time okay? Ask for help when you can't reach it." 

"I owe you one. Thanks so much for catching me back then. I would have crashed to the floor in pain if you didn't. Thanks once again, and sorry about my book too." she bowed again.

"My pleasure." 

"Umm.. Are you new here, sir?" 

"Hahaha.. Don't call me sir, I'm still a student! And yes, I just move here, so you can say that I'm new. I'm Choi Siwon."

"Nice meeting you Siwon-sshi. I'm Im Yoona."

"Yoona? Cute. Oh by the way, you can just call me oppa, okay? Siwon Oppa. I guess I gotta go now. I'll see you around!" he smiled and left Yoona there. He took a book and left. 

"What a handsome man!" Yoona said to herself and smile like crazy. "ah! anni anni. Don't think about that Yoona! You're here to study!" 

-------------------------------------------------------

Siwon is already walking out of the library and is heading to his next class. When Tiffany, his girlfriend caught him and ran to him and hug him. 

"OPPA!! Where have you been? I didn't spot you in the cafeteria before.. I asked Taeyeon but she didn't know too."

"Uhmm.. I was just from the library." he lifted his book for a proof  "See? It's for Science." 

"Oh I see. So you skip lunch?"

"I only eat a few spoonful of food. I'm not that hungry. Hey! What's with the face? Feeling down? Siwon noticed Tiffany's expression. 

"Hmm? Just a stupid argument with some jerks this morning before homeroom." 

"Wanna tell me about it?" 

So Tiffany explained Siwon everything that had happened earlier. As you can guess, it was the incident she had with Jessica, Yoona & Yuri. 

"Well, I think you are just being sensitive, that's all. You are always like that." Siwon patted her shoulder. 

"Well yeah I am sensitive! That's why I hate people who insult me or say something that bothers me. I get angry easily." she sighed. 

"Try not to be like that again, Sweetie~" he pinched her both cheeks. And she giggled. 

Siwon sighed and said, "I gotta go now. Math's next. I'll see you later!" they both waved at each other and went separately. 

 

Along the way, Siwon kept thinking about what had happened to him and this girl Yoona at the library. She landed on me. Our face was just inches apart, I can smell her sweet scent and her breath. Only that stupid book fell right on my face. She's just too beautiful. Very beautiful. 

-----------------------------------------------

How's my first chapter, everybody? I hope you like it!! :D Do comment and subscribe please! ^^