Chapter 3.

Letting Go Of Him.

I'm sooooo sorry for the long delay TT-TT forgive me readers. I've been so busy with school tasks! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was walking lazily in the school's corridor. She barely sleeps last night, she has too much thoughts in her mind. When suddenly, 

"BOOM!" 

Jessica turned around startled and was so shocked she dropped her bag to the floor. When she looked up, she saw a smiley Donghae.

"YAH!" Jessica complained. She picked her bag and started to hit Donghae's arm with it. "Yah you scared me!"

"Ow! Ow! Miss Jung, that hurts!" said Donghae, covering his face with his arms. "Your bag seems so heavy! What did you do? Pack rocks?!" 

"You deserve that!" Jessica gave him one final hit. "I prepare this bag for hitting you." 

"It was your fault. Your mind was somewhere in space you didn't even notice me walking! What were you thinking about?" 

Jessica stared at him. "None of your business." she flatly declared. And with that, she walked away. 

Donghae was left there dumbfounded. "What's with her?" 

Donghae was about to walk when he saw a familiar girl. He took a step closer and look closely. "Wait. Isn't that girl Tiffany?" 

Yes, it's Tiffany. She's walking thorough the corridor with a guy beside him, they are both holding hands. 

"And who is that guy?! Why are they holding hands?!" Hae asked himself. He decided to walk over to them and ask the guy's name. 

Donghae appeared infront of the two and smiled brightly. "Hi there!" 

Tiffany was kind of shocked. "Oh! Hi Hae oppa~ What are you doing here?" 

"Uhmm.. Nothing, I was just passing by and I saw you both." Donghae answered and now turned to Siwon. "I guess you're also new here. I'm Lee Donghae." Hae introduced and waits for a handshake with Siwon. 

"Hi Donghae, I'm Choi Siwon. And yes, I'm new here. I came here with Tiffany too." Siwon shook hands with Donghae. 

"Sorry for asking this, but... Are you guys dating?" Donghae asked, jumping to the conclusion. 

Tiffany and Siwon looked at each other. It was Tiffany who answered, "Yes oppa. We are dating." 

"Oh I see~" Donghae replied, pretending to smile. . How broken-hearted will Eunhyuk be if he knows! Donghae thought. "I gotta go now, guys. I'll see you around! And nice meeting you Siwon!" he bowed and left. 

After he left, Siwon turned to Tiffany. "Where did you meet him?" 

"Hm, at the library when I was with my other friend Eunhyuk. Why? Jealous?" Tiffany teased Siwon. 

"NO!" Siwon glared at her. Tiffany giggled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's first class is Science, and it's the class he has with Yoona. He was very eager to tell Yoona that Tiffany is actually already dating someone, since she's the only one he trusts. He was going to tell Sica at first, but seeing her expression in the morning, it's better not to. 

When he entered, he saw Yoona reading a book waiting for the class to start. 

"YOONG!" Donghae shouted from the door. He smiled and ran to her. 

Without even waiting for Yoona to say 'HI', Donghae immediately tell everything. "Yoong, I have to tell you something! It's really important."

"Whoa, slow down oppa. What is it?" Yoona tried to make him calm. 

"Do you remember Tiffany?"

"Yeah of course! I'm with her everyday.. She's my room-mate." 

"And you do know that Eunhyuk likes her?" 

Yoona nodded, "Yeah, why? Don't tell me she likes Hyuk too?!" she grinned. 

Donghae shook his head. "No, no! She already has a boyfriend! A boyfriend, Yoona!" 

Yoona's smile faded. "Oh? Really? How did you know?"

"I met her this morning! In the corridor and she was holding hands with a guy who's apparently her boyfriend! I asked them and they said YES, they are dating each other! This guy's name is Choi..... wait. Choi........." Donghae tried to remember they guy's name. It was just a few minutes ago and he already forgets it!

"Hey you just met him a few minutes ago, and you already forgot his name?!" 

"AH! CHOI SIWON! Yes, his name is Choi Siwon! I remember now." Donghae smiled widely after he remembered. 

Yoona's eyes widened as she remembered that she ever heard that name! "Ch-Choi Siwon?"

"Yup! Why? Do you know him?" Hae asked. 

Yoona nodded. "Yes, infact I met him. I knew him." 

Donghae was about to answer when the bell rings. The teacher came inside. So Donghae taps Yoona's shoulder and smiled at her. Then he went to his own seat. 

Choi Siwon? That handsome new guy? Is dating....... Dating the "mean" new girl Tiffany? I guess they've been dating together for a long time. Yoona thought. 

Then she thought of something else. She remembered at the bridge, Siwon mentioned that he already has a girlfriend. So it's Tiffany.. she sighed and continue studying. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

When the lesson ended, Yoona stood up and went to Donghae's table. 

"How if Eunhyuk knows about this? Won't he be broken hearted?" Yoona asked worriedly. 

"I know, that's why. He will surely be. But don't you think that it's better for us to tell him the truth before he found out himself?" 

"Hm.. yeah, I think that's okay." 

The two of them went out of class and went to the cafeteria. When they arrived, they already saw Eunhyuk with Yuri sitting at the table they always sit for lunch. Jessica's class is usually over by now and she would be the first to arrive, but now, she's not there. 

"Wait. Where's Sica?" Yoona asked. 

"That's what I was worried about too. She usually be here the first. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up her phone." Yuri said worriedly. 

"Yeah, we even try to locate her with the GPS, but the phone can't locate her. Maybe something wrong with the signal or something." Eunhyuk continued. 

"I think I better find her now. She's not usually like this. If she has something else to do, she will always tell either one of us." Yoona said. Yuri nodded in agreement, Yoona's right. Donghae suddenly thought of what happened this morning too. She's acting cold towards him with no reason, while the other days before, she's fine with him. She would always smile and enjoy his company, but today's different. He started to worry too. 

"Hae oppa, don't you think if it's better to tell Hyuk oppa about what happened to Tiffany? While I'm searching for Sica?" Yoona asked to Hae. 

Donghae returned back to his senses, "Oh yeah. You're right." he turned to Hyuk, "Hyukkie, I have something to tell you." And Yoona went and try searching Sica. 

Yoona went to Jessica's previous class, but she's not in there. She went to Sica's homeroom, the library, the laboratories, lobby, parking lot, music room, even the restrooms, but she's not there. 

Yoona's getting tired. She also already tried to call Sica for 10 times now, but she didn't pick up. "Where could she be?" she was starting to get panic. 

She asked some students if they've seen Sica but none had saw her. Until one student said, "I was walking pass by the school's back garden before and I saw a girl. I didn't look closely at her, I just passed her, but she has blonde hair and I might think it's Jessica unnie." the girl explained. 

Yoona thanked her and directly ran to the back garden. She was at the fourth floor, and has to go all the way down to the first floor to the garden. When she reached, she was panting and catching her breath. She was so tired, she's already sweating after going up and down stairs looking for her best friend. 

She saw a blonde girl leaning her back to the tree. Jessica! It's her! Yoona thought and ran to her. 

"YAH! SICA!" Yoona pretty much scolded her. "Jessica where have you been?! I search this whole building looking for you! I ran from up and down the stairs searching every corner and rooms but I can't find you! I even asked the securities and teachers and students but they-" she stopped her talking and was shocked. "J-jessica... A-are you crying?" 

Jessica just stayed silent and continue sobbing. Yoona took pity and bend down. She sit next to her best friend and hugged her tightly. Jessica cried on Yoona's shoulder. 

"Sica, I'm so so sorry for yelling and scolding you before. I really didn't know you were here the whole time, crying!" Yoona apologized and caressed Sica's blonde hair. 

Jessica smiled knowing her best friend is there for her. "It's okay Yoongie~ I understand. I'm so sorry too for making you worry and tired." 

"Yuri, Eunhyuk and Donghae are also worried about you." 

Jessica's smile faded after hearing the name 'DONGHAE'. 

"Donghae doesn't need to be worry about me." 

"Hey, what are you talking about? By the way, Sica why are you here crying? Is there something wrong?" 

Jessica sighed and began telling her everything. Everything about Donghae, when that night she came looking for him but all she got was seeing Donghae and Hara kissing each other. She told Yoona how she really loves him. Jessica felt relieved after telling the whole story. For days she has been keeping her pain all by herself, and now she's glad that her best friend knew about it. 

"What are you thinking, Jessica?" 

"Yoona, you know if I confess my feelings to him, he will hate me. Well, okay not hate. But maybe our friendship will be ruined. I'm sure that he doesn't love me back. You know he only loves YOU." 

"ME?" Yoona pointed herself and laughed. "Hahaha! How sure are you?" 

"A hundred?"

Yoona raised her right eyebrow, "A hundred, really? You don't seem sure about it." 

"But Yoona, he doesn't love me!" 

"And? Doesn't mean he loves me too right?" Yoona paused. "Jung Jessica, I'm a hundred percent sure that he loves YOU, not me. I know that, it's very obvious. The whole school knows. If you ask Yuri and Eunhyuk, they will answer YOU, not me."

"And how do you know? Did he tell you?" 

Yoona was shocked with this, "NO. He didn't." she lied. But she didn't lie for her next sentence, "but without telling anyone, we all know that he loves you. I can see it from his eyes, the way he looks at you. It's different from the way he looks at others."

Jessica was silent. Until Yoona spoke again, "Maybe you're not ready to face it right now. Maybe you're not yet ready to confess now, but better listen Sica. I think it's better if you confess soon, before he's taken by someone else. Before........ before Hara could do something worse and stupid to him again. You don't want that to happen, do you? Trust me Jessica. He loves you too. Kill me if he didn't love you, or if he rejects you." 

Jessica laughed a bit at Yoona's sentence. "I would never kill my own very best friend!" she spread her arms and pulled Yoona. They hugged. "Thanks Yoona, for helping me. For calming me down. I would die by now if you didn't come. I'm glad and felt relieved I told you my problem." 

Yoona pinched both Jessica's cheeks. "No worries, my blondie! You can always count on me and tell me everything!"

At that second too, Yoona's phone ring. She looked at the screen and saw "YURI~" 

 

Annyeong Yuri~

YOONA! Oh my gosh, where were you?! Recess is already over! We were so worried about you! Have you found Jessica?

Yes, I've found her. I'm with her now. Don't worry about us, Yuri. You guys can go back to class, she's fine. 

Really?

Yeah, really. We're heading back to class now too. We'll see you later~

Okay. Take care, you both, okay?

Ne.. 

 

"Was it Yuri?" Jessica asked. 

"Yup! She's worried about you. Don't leave without telling next time okay!" 

"Okay, okay. Let's go to class now, we're already late." 

--------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Sorry for this boring chapter.. I will try to put some moments of the couples in next chapters, okay? I have no idea what to write, so I wrote this for this chapter. Maybe the next chapter will be HaeSica, but I still don't know. Thanks for all your comments and for subscribing! Sorry once again TT-TT