Happy Birthday Oppa!

I don't care what they say!

Sneaking out of the warm cosy bed where he boyfriend lay sleeping Dasom giggled before going into the bathroom for a shower. Coming out she headed into the kitchen hoping that she has enough time to make him breakfast before she headed to work. After all it is his birthday and he does deserves a treat.

Grinning to herself as she worked Dasom was happy with the result. Bringing it into the room before setting the tray down. Jumping onto the bed and bouncing up and down before jumping onto him as he finally opened his eyes. Warming her arms around him before nunging him on the nose like a cute puppy Donghae laughed as his girlfriend sang happy birthday to him for the second time that day.

When Dasom had called him last night it was already close to midnight rushing over to the apartment he had bought for them to be together Donghae was surprised that his birthday  present was going to be something so important to Dasom and that the fact she was saving it till she was married. But after their love making Donghae knew that Dasom really did love him to lose it with him and he promise that he would always stand by her and their love no matter what.

For Dasom that following morning she has never felt such love and passion before. Burying her head into his shoulders as they laid in each other’s arms Dasom never once did regret with the decision she had made and done. Giving it to him was one of the best thing she had ever done in their relationship. At the beginning Dasom was unsure why Donghae had started to fall for her. During backstage at Music Bank and Music Core whenever Sistar and Super Junior would bump into each other Donghae always do anything to avoid her.

But after some time from Leetuek Oppa who had finally lost patience with Donghae and locked the two in a room where he finally confessed to her. Laughing and thinking it was a joke she turned to leave but Leetuek shouted from outside the door ‘I’m not letting you two out till the two of you are together holding hands.’ Rolling her eyes Dasom then headed outside through another door which led her back to the main area.

Following a few metres behind her till she was safely inside the room, Donghae hang around the area and acted like he was talking to the other seniors and juniors whenever Sistars walked past or out of the room. Throwing his some weird looks as she walked out of the room, Dasom was glad that this week was the last week of promoting their latest song.

After this she wouldn’t have to face him or Leetuek Oppa again till the end of the year awards or concerts they perform in. Of course Leetuek Oppa found out that none of them were inside the room he had thought that they somehow vanished into thin air. ‘What a weird oppa hanging around…As Donghae continued to follow her around Dasom started to hide whenever someone said that SJ members were around the place.

It wasn’t until a few months of him confessing his love to her that she finally accept seeing how far their relationships could go. Luckily a year had already passed since they been together and successfully been seeing each other with being spotted. Dasom was luckily to have Donghae in her life, her luckily charm.

 

15/10/12 PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THIS STORY AS YOUR OWN! IT IS MY OWN WORK! BUTTERDILYS