the golden rule

I don't care what they say!

  Hara: ‘Okay, look if Tiffany, Nicole and arrr…Bora? Soyu whomever you three go out there and distract Hyunhwa Oppa while Hyoyeon and Hyorin go in with the boys there.’

All the girls expect Hara: “Wait Hyorin? Oh carp, busted!’

Yelling loudly all the girls put their hands on each other’s mouth. Stepping a few steps back, they waited for someone to discover them and ruin their plan of saving Donghae and Dasom and themselves as well.

Soyu looked sick and pale not knowing where to start, she looked around helplessly at the other girls. Not daring to say a word they were shocked when Sunny spoke behind them giving them a big scare. ‘Look Hyorin, we might not be close friends or fellow co- workers, but if there is no thing we both agree on is that when love strikes you hard there’s no backing away from it and for these two lovers I…well all of us ( indicating all the members of SNSD, KARA & Soyu) as well as the SM Family especially the older seniors of our company all agree that we should give them a chance to love to love and experience the feelings they have for each other.’

Taking a big breath Sunny wreak her brain trying to figure out what to say next. When Sunny received a text message from Sungmin Oppa telling her that her samchan knows that the two of them is meeting up right now and that he had sent two people to catch them in the act. Sunny immediately alerted the D & D members which stands for Donghae and Dasom of course.

Running straight to block Hyunhwa Oppa who was getting nearer to where the two of them were currently seeing each other she got there just in time. While the members had spilt up to do their jobs Sunny and SJ Oppa were surprised to hear the girls loud scream so close to like there were right next to them. Going over to see what wrong Sunny wasn’t prepared for the leader of Sistar and the most strictest and toughest person yet a caring umma to the Sistar’s members to be standing right behind them, hearing straight from the girls that Dasom was no less dating Donghae. A dating ban  that was passed to every agencies from SM Entertainment that if any idols, singers or actors were found dating anyone of their own employee that means they are going up against SM and to go up against SM means that they are now enemies.

In the past things around all the agencies were peaceful and the dating rule in SM were a lot relaxed. Sure that they weren’t allowed to date but as long as they kept it a secret and there would be no conflict later on then it’s no problem, you can date. But one day things started to change still to this day no one knows why especially the idols understand why Lee Soo Man and the managers had become so strict about their personal life and so on.

 But it wasn’t until two years ago that Samchan added a rule that they were allowed to date non- entertainers or celebs as long as they weren’t on the black list of whom not to date and they were to be given approve before they even start moving the first move.. Anyone found dating secretly  without giving notice would be kicked out even if they already debuted.

Which in Donghae case was what he had done and he had broken the golden rule.  But in Sunny’s eyes she could see that Donghae would do anything and take all the risk just to be with her. (Dasom) ‘Lucky girl, she has no idea what sacrifice Donghae has taken just to see her today. I pray that today is another successful meeting without being caught.’ As Sunny looked at all the girls in the eye, the girls who would risk their own career just for the two love birds to be together.

 

11/10/12

 

sorry everyone a short chapter  and grammar + spelling mistakes :)) butterdilys