Attack!

I don't care what they say!

Back in his dorm house, the leader, Eunhyuk and Kagin as well as Sunny crowded around Donghae as soon as he returned from driving Dasom to her dorm. Surprise to see Sunny in their dorm house he blurted out ‘What are you doing here? You do know what happened if you samchan find out about this? Sungmin did you have to bring your girlfriend back here? At this hour?’ he yelled out hoping that Sungmin would hurry up and come out of the bathroom so he could send her home.

Covering his mouth, the gang of four dragged him to into his room for privacy, ‘We have a problem, a big one and one that isn’t going to go away.’ Paced Leetuek as he bought out the situation as soon as the door had closed. I thought I told you to be more careful, what are we supposed to do now, what kind of leader am I? I should have told you to break it up with her.’

‘Arrrrr… he screamed out loud in frustration.  Still looking confused, Donghae turned to Eunhyuk and Kagin for an explanation, but was in fact Sunny who spoke up for the group. ‘Samchan and I were going to try out the new French restaurant   for dinner tonight and we happened to see you and Dasom out on a date. Luckily for you my samchan has no idea who the girl is but mark my words he will find out and it’s not going to be pretty at all. I came to warm you to be prepared cos as soon as you left, samchan Lee called all your managers asking around who the girl was etc. It wasn’t a pretty scene.’

Cutting in Eunhyuk said, ‘it’s true hyuang, Manager Cho stormed in looking very angry, cursing and screaming at Leeteuk Hyuang, he even smashed the TV when he noticed that you weren’t even here.’ Feeling he had brought trouble to s and everyone around him, he hangs his head in shame. I’m sorry hyuangs, sunny, I should have thought of you and Super Junior before I started dating Dasom, but I really love her, I can’t control myself whenever I see her in person or on TV. I…I…’

For once Donghae is loss for words, tears threaten to fall down at the thought of getting s punished and ruined because he was being  reckless and showing his weak side to the world. For everyone to see how hard he had fallen in love with SISTAR’s Maknae, Dasom. Patting him on his back in understanding, Kagin smiled at him and said. ‘It’s going to be okay, we not mad at you actually we, inciting the people in the room, and all know what it feels like to fall in love so we all support you.’

Sunny nodded and beamed at him we juniors all support you as well!’

Leeteuk: Juniors? F(X)?

Sunny: ‘NE, plus us girls (SNSD), Shinee, Exo plus Changmin, Yunho, BoA and Kangta. Aa soon as Kangta and BoA overhead Tiffany and Luna talking about Donghae being all lovely doovey at the Seoul Music Award and you kissing Dasom secretly back stage. They kinda shouted out to everyone, which they regretted doing. But don’t worry this was when we were all in the practise room altogether. Not many people heard, just the news spread fast that’s all.

Breathing in, Donghae collapsed on his bed, unable to take it all in, getting the message from Sunny and Leeteuk the gang trooped out his room leaving him alone to think things over and see what he wanted to do now that the news of him dating has now been discovered by Lee Soo Man, SM president.