The Last of us

사랑의 심박수는 /A Heartbeat Of Love

 

author POV

Just then someone came in..

"huh..come here Krystal  he pulled Krystal behind the couch

Krystal POV

As Nichkhun pull me behind to the couch i lost my balance..we both fell down on too the floor..me on top of nichkhun..omo why am i so clumsy..huh..is that person going out yet..just then door was slam shut..i got up...

"sorry i didnt mean too "

"its okey...are you sick..how come your cheeks are so red..hm."he felt my head..

"huh sick..ah..no im not sick..im fine.." he smile

"glad to hear that come on lets go..theres only 2 more minute before class start"

"wait Nichkhun..i..i..umm..want to ask you something.."

"yea..what is it"

"(took in a deep breath) since spring break starts tommarrow lets go out"

"really..(smlie) ok i cant wiat till that day(:"

i smile back at him..slowly getting out the room one at a time makeing sure no one see us..

(the next day)

i close the gate behind me and off to the bus stop..i really want to spend this last week with him..before i begin the surgry...

(at the bus stop)

"Krystal your here come on”he grabbed my hand and into the bus  we found a seat near the back..i sat near the window

“hmm..whats the matter you don’t look to happy” nichkhun said

“aya what do you mean of course im happy to be with you..”I said smiling at him

“so what make you want to come out with me all of a sudden(:” nichkhun said..

“to be with you don’t you want to be with me”

“of course…its been a long time since we went out togather..But I promise to make today a fun day for us” nichkhun said putting his head on my shoulder...

Krystal lets just stay like this forever” when nichkhun said this… my heart skipped a beat…

(at the beach)

“Wow this place is so pretty yaa... today was a good day to start our spring break together come on Krystal ” Nichkhun pull me towards the beach

Author POV

Both play along with each other splashing water and taking pictures…

“Ya nichkhun come here...Ahahha… (Laughing and splashing water to him)”

“(laughing) catch me if you can… (Running around in the water and on the sand)”nichkhun said

“Hmm...Nichkhun I quit I don’t want to play with you anymore… (Squatting down on the sand and wrote “Nichkhun and Krystal forever in my heart”

“Wahh...Im tired form… running already... ya feel my chest”Krystal place her finger on his chest “this is my heart calling out your name every time you smile or look at me saranghea"

Krystal POV

when he said this my eyes feel up with tears.knowing that i only have little time with him..

"hmm..feel mines(he place his on my heart)..everytime you hear my heartbeat that means i love you...remember even when im not with you my heart will keep you captive in there Nichkhunshii.."

NICHKHUN POV

When Krystal said this...i didnt know how to answer her back

"ya what are you saying dont be like that of course i know i'll always be  in your heart..your face and your name is tattoo to my heart(:" i siad

"(smirk) for now it is..but i love you too..."Krystal siad

as we sit and talk on the sand..watching the waves goes back and fourth..ididnt want today to end at all...just then a rain drop fell on my cheek to see that the clouds were getting gray..

"hmm looks likes it going to rain.lets go Krystal.."

"to where "

"a motel..."i said

"but arnt we to young to do so..."she said

"dont worry my dad use to own that place but we gave it to my dads best friend.."i said

"oh..then lets go.."she siad...i grabed her hand and went took a bus to the motel..

(in the motel)

we walked into the hotel and saw my dads best friend..

"ah ajeossi..how are you doing i havn't seen you in a long time..."

"ah..kiddo im doing good just not many customer these day but were going ok...oh..whose this young lady.."

"oh she is my girlfirend...Krystal...."

"annyeonghaseyo  ajeossi" Krystalsaid

"so im guessing two rooms..right.." unlce said

"ye.." i siad..

we both walked to the  room next to each other..

"will i'll be going to my room.."Krystal said

Krystal POV

As i walked into my room..and lay on the bed..i thought to myself..what was i thinking..i didnt know what to do know...i should have told him a the beach but why..didn't i.. i cant stand this anymore im going to..(somebody knock on the door..)i walk to the door and saw nichkhun..holding a bag of food in it..

"Krystal are you hungry..lets eat"nichkhun said and walked in..

"oh..yea.."

"good because i have  Bossam Kimchi..and some other good stuff"

"wahh..how did you get it"

"oh..ajeossi  gave it to me.."i gave her some of the bossam kimchi"ya..eat this..its really good.."nichkhun said

"ohh..thanks.. "i ate the whole thing forcing myself me too..."(i clear my throat )uh..im full.." about to grab the glass of water..glass "

"already..but you just only ate one though"

"uh..im full already..im not in the appitite of eating" just then the glass cup of water fell down...on the table leaving me all wet..

"huh...are you ok.."coming towards..me.

"im ok.." running into the bathroom.."ya..nichkhunshii..im ok now can you leave so i can change.."

"uh..ye..will see you tommarrow..goodnight Krystal.." just then i heard the door shut..i slowly peeked out the door..he was gone..i feel bad for doing this..i slowly got out the door and saw that nichkhun already cleaned up the mess...so i walked out the door and went to ask the  ajeossi if he has paper..he gave it to me and i walked back to my room...i tohught of what im going to do before..i say my goodbys..i hurt him enough..have i..hmm..i lay the paper on the table and begin.."Dear Nichkhun..im sorry..I..." i begin my letter and so on..intill i was done explianing.."forgive me and Good Bye Nichkhun"

(The Next Day)

 

Nichkhun Pov

 

I woke up from my bed and got ready for another date togather with Junli deciding on which out fit will be the best one.. just then i decide to ut my causual clothes..and walked out the door to see if Krystal was ready

(at her door)

"(knock)Krystal....are you ready.." she open the door

"(smile)ye.."

"wa..you look so pretty..today..lets go..i have somewhere to show you" i grab her hand and we say goodbye to the uncle and left.."i hope it doesnt rain again..like yesterday.."

"me too..lets enjoy our time togather that we have now.." Krystal said

we both walked to the park close by the beach where the tree is blossoming flowers...

"hey look flower blossom" Krystal siad...

"you like it dont you (i went to pick a flower of the tree)come here junli"she came closer, i putted the flower between her hair and ear.."wow.,,,your even more prettyier then i thought..."

"ya..im not pretty but thanks anyways.."
"(smiling at her..) your prettier then all the girls i see all around me..(:everytime i see a girl smile..it just atomaticlly remind me of my girlfriend Krystal.."

"hmm..thanks ..but i have a question to ask out of all the girl why me ..."

"will..your different.."

"what do you mean different"

"your only not pretty but cute..and i just want to say_____"

"ya..you only like me because im pretty..is that..all you want to say about me.."(in a calm vioce)

Krystal POV

i try to pick a fight..with him..because..i dont want to tell him about my transplant..and i want to end everything and my past with him today...

"what are you saying  of course not..i like your__"

"you like what..my body..huh..yah..you know what its over..i dont ever want to see you again..."
 

"what..are you saying its over..what did i do or say to you..im sorry if those words offended you im truly am..why are you being like this all of a sudden"
 

"because i cant take it anymore your always so nice to me..i hate everything you do..you always try do everything right but you know what i hate those kind of guys those guys are always lier..i hate you..i___"

"Krystal im sorry if i did something wrong forgive me"he pull me towards him..i stay in his chest bearing not to cry..sorry nichkhun...i took out the letter form my purse  and stuck in his cardigian pocket,,

"ya..do you want to know something the reason why i told you to keep ourlove a secreat is because..i dont want my boyfriend to know your so blind and dumb in our fake love that you didnt even know that i was lieing to you  the whole time...hmm..stupid...fool"

"your lieing right your not like that..your lieing to me arnt you...Krystal.im sorry.."

"get away form me..from now on lets forget about each other..your so fun to play around with didnt you know that.."...i felt bads for saying all of these words but i try to keep the words simple..because i didnt want to hurt him...."fine if you dont go..i'll go..goodbye"

"Krys..Krystal dont go..i know i did something wrong just tell me whats wrong why are you being liket this.."

"(i pushed him away)ya..are you stupid.. i dont like you..your just like a toy to me..i never even thought of being your girlfriend i just wanted to see how rich boys are like..using your money to buy stuff for me hmm what a waste..now your getting boring to me,..."

NICHKHUN POV

emotions builds up in me..when she said all of those meaningful words to me it hurt so much i couldnt bear anymore..tears came down my cheeks

"(anger tone)Krystal....look me in the eye and say that you dont love me anymore and that you were just ...playing around with my feelings like a toy..."(holding in my fist)

Krystal POV

i didnt want to look in his eyes because i was going to cry if i do so...i quckliy glance in his saying

"(YElling out anger)I....I... DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE NICHKHUN..(then looking away). I HATE YOU... YOUR JUST A TOY TO ME STUPID.(looking back at him)..your such a foolish person.."

NICHKHUN POV

when she said that my heart hurted so much to know that i was i foolish person to have fallen for a her...

"hmmm then all this time you were just palying..me..."

"yes..i was"Krystal reply.."i got to go now..i dont want to look at your face anymore"running in to the bus

"ya junli..wait.i...lets talk first"
 

Author POV

Krystal got inside the bus while nichkhun chase after her..
"Krystal  wait for me..Krst.. (screaming her name out loud while chasing after her)"just then a car came by..BEEEPPP  (boom) the car hit Nichkhun..at that time nichkhun was half unconsiuos..

"Kry..Kry..kr..wait.for m___'his eyes were shut.. a guy came by and helped him to the hospital

Just thenKrystal arrived at the hospital so did nichkhun..they push nichkhn headed  towards her way as nichkhun came close she turn the oppistie way not seeing nichkhun:(

Krystal POV

(sniff)im sorry nickhun.,..i walked to the room jenne was at..just as i was to open the door i heard the most shocking news ever...

"im here to take my daughter Krystal home..sorry please find another donor to help you guys daughter..."(in a calm vioce)

i walked into the room

"appa...is that you..(tears fill my eyes) appa..your not dead..."i ran towards him and hug him tightly..

"appa is back to come look after you again my baby girl"i hugged my dad tightly..what have i've done now.

".its ok now Krystal just let go of everything...dads here to take you back home with me"

i went home to pack up all my stuff and said good bye to auntie and uncle..and So Eunof course she didnt hear me..she was to sick to do so..im sorry So Eun im going to have to leave you coldly like this..im sorry..please forgive me..i promise i'll  come again to visit you my Soul Sister..SSL always and for ever..i hope that you'll understand everything..and hope you'll do fine..years form now..(Krystal Place her hand on So Eun heart)sorry my friend.. i hope you will meet Nichkhun someday and tell him how sorry i am to him thats only if you can hear me..what a fool of mee talking to you like this(tears coming down her cheeks)

just then auntie came in..

"Krystal...(hugged Her)please stay safe while your with your dad..im going miss you so much"

"dont..be..i wish So Eun  will get better soon instead of me disappering like this please tell So Eun i willalways count on her to choose the right choice.. please full fill my last wishes  tell her that..she no longer has a useless friend like me.."
"but..i___"

"please auntie  i want to her to forget a bad friend like me..i cant even help her on anything,.."

"Krystal...i__"

"Krystal are you ready to go yet.." appa siad

"oh ye..appa..hmm auntie please do so as i wish..thanks you" i walked out the door...goodd bye auntie and unlce thanks for taking me in for so long...

"your welcome"both said

goodbye everyone especiealy Nichkhun forever goodbye my memorys with you will now all be gone..let all of our past go NIchkhun im sorry i love you..

____________________________________________________________________________________ with thedaa;;sssbyun..goodbye seoul NIcespeaat force the whole.lf to make sure thethate th 

Welp this only the begining of the story.and on...remember subscribe and comment(:and i'll update soon..

<3yunalove(: