On Day Four, Onew and Jonghyun Both Go After Each Other at the Same Time

One Hundred and Twenty Hours

 

Onew was very sorry. As was Jonghyun.

 

“I shouldn’t have reacted that way,” Onew stated, fiddling with his fingers. Jonghyun had never expected him to look so…

 

Small.

 

“I shouldn’t have done it in the first place,” Jonghyun countered. Onew paused. A tiny smile played at his lips.

 

“It’s fine,” He said. “It’s not as if I’m seeing anyone.”

 

“Listen, Onew,” Jonghyun said. His eyes flickered around, checking to make sure no one was listening. It was lunchtime, and people were always wandering around during lunch. “I just… I know you’re moving. What I did was pretty dumb. I just… felt that maybe.. I could try…”

 

“I might be moving,” Onew corrected him. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.

 

Might?” He asked. “What does that mean?”

 

“I overheard this morning that my parents might actually consider my opinion,” Onew answered. “But even then, it might be best to move.”

 

“But I could sway you,” Jonghyun cut in, voice rising unintentionally. Onew smirked.

 

“Could you?” He asked. Jonghyun nodded.

 

“Anything it takes,” He said. “I really really really really-“ Onew cut him off with a finger to the lips. When he removed it, Jonghyun was able to finish. “I like you.”

 

Onew sighed. Jonghyun was pleased to find that the boy’s ego was stepping back up, slowly but surely. Even if it wasn’t much of one to boast from the beginning.

 

“I don’t know,” he said, eyebrows raised, barely hiding a smile. “Honestly, I shouldn’t be selfish here.”

 

“Please,” Jonghyun said, clapping his hands together. Onew sighed again. He reached up to cross his arms, fingers tapping along his skin.

 

“You have one night to convince me,” He said.

 

 

 

“Popcorn,” Jonghyun announced, placing the bowl on the table. Onew watched, speculative. He had his hands folded in his lap, with his feet placed next to each other on the floor. He was not completely unlike a doll.

 

“This movie is kind of boring,” Onew stated softly. Jonghyun sat next to him.

 

“I know,” He replied. “I’m sorry.” Onew smiled. He turned to Jonghyun, relaxing his arms.

 

“Why are you sorry?” He asked. Jonghyun wasn’t sure how to answer. Onew’s smile widened. “You have a nice house, by the way.”

 

Jonghyun knew he was losing daylight. He took Onew’s face in his shaking hands. Onew looked at him expectantly. He was not as nervous as Jonghyun, and that made Jonghyun even more nervous. How many people had kissed Onew? Were they amazing? Were they s? Jonghyun was on a very precise mission, and he could already envision himself failing.

 

Why was someone he had just met making him feel so terrified?

 

Jonghyun kissed him with all his might. Onew gripped his shirt, nearly falling off the couch. Jonghyun held onto him.

 

He was in charge now. He had all the power. And he was just trying to be gentle.

 

Onew had quickly gone from “never touch me again” to snaking his fingers into Jonghyun’s hair. The boy changed like seasons. Jonghyun paused, trying to speak against a pair of lips that wasn’t his.

 

“Don’t feel like you owe me,” he said.

 

“No,” Onew replied, hardly breathless. “Because you owe me.

 

Jonghyun sank into the feeling; lost himself in the scent. He stopped knowing what he was doing fairly quickly. He lost himself in Lee Onew and didn’t find his way until much later.

 

When he woke up.

 

Jonghyun took a deep breath. Onew’s face rested gently on Jonghyun’s shoulder. He was light; barely there. His hands, showing the beginning of callous, were draped around Jonghyun’s waist. They were not possessive or insecure. They just wanted to lie down.

 

Jonghyun felt very lucky. He had his own little doll in his bed; all snuggled up and asleep. Onew looked happy, and that was important.

 

Finally, Onew stretched out his arms, moving them along Jonghyun’s stomach. His eyes slowly opened, and he greeted Jonghyun with a smile.

 

“Good morning,” he said. His voice had changed. It became slower, and rougher. It was a more genuine voice.

 

“It’s barely five,” Jonghyun said. Onew smirked.

 

“I know,” He replied. Jonghyun carefully moved to kiss him. The kiss was slow and deep, as if they had been kissing for years. Jonghyun felt a little sleazy; they had only just met.

 

“We could have had , in case you didn’t realize,” Onew pointed out softly. But Jonghyun was already on to him. It wasn’t a suggestion. It was a reminder.

 

“I respect you way too much,” Jonghyun told him. “I realized that last night.” Onew smiled.

 

“And I respect that immensely,” He said, adjusting the collar of Jonghyun’s shirt. Jonghyun pouted.

 

“Is that all?” he asked. Onew’s smile grew. He kissed Jonghyun’s nose lightly.

 

“I like you, Jonghyun,” He said. “Now I should try to get home.”

 

“It’s barely five,” Jonghyun reminded him. “Don’t tell me this wasn’t for nothing.”


”My family’s going to wonder where I am,” Onew stated. Jonghyun sighed.

 

“I guess I’d worry about you too,” he said. “But I did manage to sway you, right?” Onew sat up and pushed the covers off of himself.

 

“Let’s just hope I have the right to choose,” He said, swinging his legs out of bed and onto the hardwood flooring. Acting on pure instinct, Jonghyun leaned forward and took Onew’s hand. Onew grinned.

 

“Don’t be a baby now,” He chastised.

 

“I’m going to see you later,” Jonghyun said.

 

“Yes, you will,” Onew assured him.

 

“Can I have one last kiss?” Jonghyun asked. Onew removed his hand from Jonghyun’s and stood up from the bed, yanking his pants further up his waist by the empty belt loops.

 

“Wait until later today,” He said, picking his wristwatch off the bedside table.

 

“I don’t want to,” Jonghyun complained. Onew smiled softly.

 

“You have to,” He told him. “See you, Jonghyun.”

 

“See you,” Jonghyun mumbled, watching Onew slink out of the room. Jonghyun’s bedroom was at the very bottom floor. Onew would make a clean getaway. And that was that. 

 



 

 

I almost didn't get away with that chapter title XD

 

Aaaah, how many times have I startled my readers into thinking there was something saucy with Jinki? I could never really write that, haha. 

 

Where are my commenters? We're almost done, so tell me what you think! <3 <3 <3