Totoro...

Aircon

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

Let’s look back years ago, more accurately, 2009. The year where Jessica Jung ripped Tiffany’s precious totoro doll.

 

She had a pure intention honest! The only problem was…her girlfriend is too sensitive or Jessica is just Insensitive.

 

“Tiffaaaannny!!!” Jessica screamed in the microphone. She looked up and saw Tiffany looking at her confusingly. She smirked and ripped Totoro’s left eye. She watched as Tiffany’s eyes blurred and instinctively turned around and ran.

 

After registering everything that happened, she ran. AND SHE NEVER RUNS.

 

A sigh was heard from the beloved heroin, Tiffany was ignoring her. AGAIN. Just because of an accidental slip on how much she loved a piece of machine.

 

#

 

Jessica walked out of her room and saw her daughter –Seohyun watching something.

 

“What’s that Seo-baby?”

 

“Oh, it’s video’s of you and Fany unnie. JeTi videos” their maknae smiled warmly.

 

They both turned their head and watched one video.

 

JETI- Violent Sica rip Fany’s Totoro’s eye & run’

 

Curiosity got the better of them and they opened the video.

 

As the video progressed, Seohyun kept shut, trying hard not to laugh at her unnie’s antic. While as for Sica, this was a veeery bad memory.

 

“Why did you rip it anyways Unnie?” Seohyun asked while shutting down the computer.

 

“mmmjhhjddkdjh” Jessica mumbled. It wasn’t this embarrassing when thought of it.

 

“What unnie?”

 

“I was jealous” the laughter Seohyun held in suddenly burst like rusty old water pipe.

 

“WHAAT?!” Jessica watched as her ‘daughter’ was rolling in the floor laughing like an idiot.

 

“Totoro….jealous….unnie….HAHAHHAHHAA”

 

Jessica sighed and went inside the kitchen. How crazy can this day get?

 

#

 

“Hey Sica” she looked at the greeter and saw Hyoyeon beside a hungry wolf. Oh, wait. It’s Sooyoung.

 

“Hey”

 

“Depressed?”

 

A nod.

 

“Fany?”

 

Another one.

 

“This reminds me of that time where you ripped totoro’s eye” Sooyoung started.

 

“IT WAS ONE EYE!” Sooyoung shrugged and Hyoyeon shook her head.

 

“It was still part of a body Sica. A normal Totoro plushy body” Jessica pouted and left. Why was everyone bullying her today?!

 

#

 

She looked around the dorm for someone to hang out with. She saw SunYeon cuddling at the middle of the couch.

 

‘Perfect’

 

“Hello my besties” she sat between the two and ignored the fiery glares as she grabbed the remote.

 

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked with venom in her tone.

 

“I came to stop you two from making out again. Seriously this couch is for everyone” she patted little space between her and Sunny.

 

“Yeah, and you and Tiffany has never done it anywhere inappropriate before” Sunny rolled her eyes and Jessica choked on her saliva.

 

“That was one time!” she defended

 

“Yeah, just like that eye you ripped”

 

“THAT WAS ONE FREAKING EYE!!!” she lost it and ran to her room. She felt guilty enough.

 

“Did we overdo it?” Sunny asked Taeyeon

 

“If she kills us, it’s Tiffany’s fault. This is her plan”

 

#

 

“Jessi!!”

 

“Yea?”

 

“Do you think I’ll see Totoro later?” Jessica looked at her girlfriend and caressed her cheek.

 

“Where?”

 

“At the concert”

 

“Why would he be there?”

 

“Because I love him and Fans know that”

 

#

 

“OH MY GOSH JESSI!!! HE’S HEEEREEE!!!” Jessica turned her body a full 360 degrees and saw the teasing eye of Totoro.

 

‘You’

 

‘We meet again’

 

‘You won’t have Tiffany under you’re spell this time’

 

‘I beg to differ’

 

Jessica cut her so-called conversation with the stuffed animal and saw Tiffany walking towards it. A fan threw it at her and she caught it perfectly.

 

‘I win Jung’

 

Jessica’s nerves finally reached its boiling point as Tiffany hugged the doll like there’s no tomorrow.

 

‘I WILL have my revenge’

 

#

 

Tiffany placed Totoro safely on the floors stage. She bid her goodbye to her most precious stuff toy as they sang ‘Baby Baby’.

 

Jessica saw this and knew immediately what to do.

 

‘REVENGE’

 

Jessica took 5 menacingly slow steps to her victim. She reached her target and smirked.

 

‘You’re dead’

 

 “Tiffaaaannny!!!” Jessica screamed in the microphone. She looked up and saw Tiffany looking at her confusingly. She smirked and ripped Totoro’s left eye. She watched as Tiffany’s eyes blurred and instinctively turned around and ran.

 

After registering everything that happened, she ran. AND SHE NEVER RUNS.

 

‘What did I just do?!’

 

‘In the end, I still win Jung’

‘SHUT UP TOTORO!!!’

 

#

 

She cried. Her pillow stained with guilty tears and pathetic plotting.

 

I should ask Krystal about revenge’

 

She heard the door creak open but chose to ignore it. She was having an emotional moment here.

 

“Jessi?” hearing her voice, Jessica cried again. She felt so guilty. She gripped the pillow in her face and buried it further making it hard to breath.

 

Dang. Sunny and Taeyeon over did it’

 

“Jessi?” Tiffany walked over the guilt-stricken body.

 

“Jessica” she tried to remove the pillow but the older woman held it tighter.

 

“Leave me alone” that statement hurt a bit. Didn’t Jessica want her here?

 

“Jessi, they told me you ran here crying why?”

 

“Becauseyouhateme” even with muffled voice, Tiffany heard what Jessica said completely. And it hurt. She was just kidding with this plan. All she wanted to do was get Jessica to apologize.

 

“I don’t hate you honey” she tried prying the pillow again, but, failed.

 

“Yesyoudo”

 

“Let go of the pillow and let’s talk”

 

“No”

 

“Jessi…please?”

 

Reluctantly, Jessica gave up but her gaze was on the ceiling and not on the angel beside her.

 

“I’m sorry Tiff. About that thing with the aircon and Totoro. I knew it was immature but…I was jealous”

 

Tiffany listened carefully and played with her hair.

 

“I know it’s stupid but the toy gave you so much joy, I thought I wasn’t enough. I thought if you have the same collection Taeyeon has with her peas you won’t love me anymore and that you’re entire time would be on collecting that toy. I felt insecure.”

 

Jessica felt the side of the bed move and she saw Tiffany lying beside her. She rotated her body to look at her.

 

“It’s okay. It’s stupid of me to be jealous with your air con too right?”

 

Jessica laughed but nodded.

 

“Just don’t get too jealous again okay?” Jessica nodded like a kid and leaned in for a kiss.

 

“WAIT!” Jessica whined and pouted

 

“Whaaat?”

 

“I’m starting to like a new toy. You know that Unicorn in Despicable me? Hehehe. Just letting you know”

 

Tiffany giggled and kissed Jessica.

 

I guess I have to see Krystal tomorrow and ask for destroying plans’

 

 


 

 

HEY YOOO!!!! Since I was feeling creative Lool. I think this a pretty nice chapter right? I PROMISED ANOTHER PART, HERE IT IS!

AND! Sorry for some grammatical errors and stuff. I don't really check it after I write it.

BTW, I noticed how much I change my writing style (Font, Size, Spacing) So I decided that THIS (this chapter) would be my official one. 

I didn't like how my story looked like with a 1.5 spacing so I double spaced it. Is it okay?? 

YOU'RE OPINIONS IS STILL MY PRIORITY. 

Oh and, I'm going to release a new chaptered story on 2013 :D Nice way to start a year right? Sooo until then, I'll be releasing oneshots as frequently as I can. I promise :D

follow me btw http://twitter.com/SHINeeNat shameless advertising.  

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE VID MENTIONED ABOVE!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvfedC8gmY

SOOO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEE TO MEEE :DDD ENJOY!!!!