Aircon

Aircon

 

Jessica Jung loved little things.

She loves sleeping, reading, especially music.

But, out of all of these, she loves the AIRCON the most.

And this, worries her very own girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang.

SONE’s made a compilation of how many times Jessica would cutely say ‘AIRCON’. It shouldn’t worry her right? Getting jealous over a piece of machine?

Rethinking everything once more, she figured Jessica loves her more or so she thinks. She glanced at her girlfriend and there she was, hugging the air con.

“Aaahh air con” Tiffany felt her eyebrow twitch. Jessica Jung was not supposed to love anyone, BUT HER.

 

#

 

“Fany-ah” Tiffany turned to owner of the voice and saw it was Sunny.

“Nae?”

“You know how to play golf right?” Sunny asked cutely

“Kinda? Why?” Tiffany can’t help but pinch her unnie’s cheeks.

“Let’s go out and play!” the hyper bunny suddenly jumped and ran to their room shouting something about ‘Taeyeon’ ‘’ ‘Out’ and ‘golf’.

“Hmmm. Jessi?” Tiffany called out to her girlfriend who was sitting down their couch reading a book with the …. Air con directly hitting her body.

“Yea?”

“Let’s play golf” Jessica looked at Tiffany and then out the window. The sun was bright and it seemed hot, well at least at Jessica perspective.

“I don’t know Tiff. The weather seems hot today”

“The weather said it would be fair. Come on please?” Tiffany used the old puppy-eyes and pout. No matter how much Jessica saw this she would never get enough.

“Fine”

 

#

 

“Ah. Fresh air” Tiffany sighed as she stepped in to the big country club. It seemed like Sunny and Taeyeon planned their outing beforehand.

“Urgh. It’s so hoooot” but of course, Jessica Jung is complaining.

“It’s not even that HOT!” Sunny argued. Taeyeon, being the good girlfriend she is nodded her head several times.

“I want air con” Jessica whined. Tiffany felt her fist twitch now. How can Jessica think of the air con when her girlfriend was practically wearing a sleeveless shirt?

“Let’s get in”

 

#

 

“Yes. Just 2 rooms for 2 nights” Tiffany told the manager. They are SNSD after all.

“Where’s Sica?” Taeyeon asked. Their eyes searched the entire area but found nothing. Tiffany sighed and asked the manager a very stupid question.

“Where’s your nearest air conditioner?”

 

#

 

“Air coooon! What would I do without you?” from people’s perspective, Jessica looked like a mad woman. To SONE’s perspective Jessica looked adorable but to Tiffany’s perspective, SHE WAS UTTERLY CRAZY.

“Why is that stupid air con more important than me?!” Tiffany whispered harshly as they watch the Ice Princess hugging the said device.

“It’s not Fany” Sunny said.

“Jessica just feels… hot” Tiffany ears turned bright red at Taeyeon’s statement. She glanced at the two danshin and saw them smirking. The sentence did have two meanings if you catch my drift.

“Sica-ah! Let’s go!” Tiffany saw Jessica pouting and waving goodbye at the air con.

“What the heck?!” Jessica ran past by her as she rushed to the new nearest air con –inside their room.

“TIFF! HURRY!” Tiffany muttered a few curses to our precious aircon and ran.

“COMING!”

 

#

 

“Okay so what that guy said was hold the club with both hands and your thumb pointing downwards” Sunny mumbled to herself.

“Wait what?! URGH! Taeyeonnie why didn’t you let him demonstrate it to me you know how I hate following instructions!?” Sunny blamed Taeyeon. It wasn’t like she was slow. She just hates instructions. Great gamers don’t need it.

“And then what?! Let that guy hug you from behind?! Nu-uh NO WAY!” Taeyeon pouted and crossed her arms turning her body away from Sunny.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous” Sunny kissed Taeyeon cheeks and the latter simply smiled.

“Here. Let me teach you. I think I got it”

With this sweetness overload of the two danshins you might be wondering where JeTi is right. On a hot day, out on the open field where do you think our precious Jessica Jung is?

“Jessi!!! Let’s play!” Tiffany said enthusiastically.

“Urrgghh it’s too hot Tiff!”

“No it’s not” Tiffany pouted. ‘This has to work!’ she thought.

“Ai rcooooon where are you?” ‘What the?!’

Jessica kept looking right and left in search of something cold but failed.

“Tiiiiiffff can I go inside?” Tiffany’s anger for the aircon multiplied by a certain amount of infinity.

“Fine”

“YEEEEEY!!! Air con here I cooooomeeee!!!!”

 

#

 

“Where’d Jessica go?” Taeyeon received a glare worse than she could ever imagine.

“Where do you think?” Tiffany a lined her golf club with the ball. Thinking about her frustrations today, she let out a grunt then hitting the ball perfectly.

“She’s scary when she’s mad, but that was so cool” Taeyeon could only nod as they watch the ball fly in to the river.

“There goes another one”

 

#

 

"Aaaah Aircon I LOVE YOOOOOOU!!!!" Jessica sighed happily as the cold wind hit her frame but even with the air con by her side, she can’t seem to be satisfied.

 

“Why isn’t Tiffany next to me?” she pouted and realized the lack of intimacy she received the entire day.

“Hmmmm, did I do something wrong?” she pondered but shrugged it off in the end. Nothing beats life with Air Con by your side.

 

She was sleeping for a bit until the door opened and then came shouting.

“JESSI!!!” she jumped and saw Tiffany was dripping wet.

“What happened to you?” Tiffany pouted and pointed outside their door. Jessica the two danshin laughing hysterically. Taeyeon’s ahjumma laughter combined with Sunny’s giggles she can’t help but chuckle as well.

“HEEEY!!! IT ISN’T FUNNY!”

“YES IT IS!” came an argument from outside.

“Why are you wet anyways?” Jessica walked towards the closet and grabbed a towel. She wrapped it around Tiffany hugging the girl sideways in result.

“They made me grab the ball that fell in the water”

“Why were there golf balls inside the water?” Tiffany opened to speak but….

“She was jealous over your air con and hit the ball so hard it flew right in to the pond. Oh well. Good night guys” Sunny shut the door and ran to their room. Who knew what HellFany could do now?

“Jealous huh?” Jessica grinned from ear to ear and pinched Tiffany’s cheeks.

“My baby’s jealous of a piece of appliance?” Jessica continued to tease and Tiffany felt very embarrassed. Why was it more embarrassing now that Jessica knew?

“Pssh. Why would I be?” she extracted herself from Jessica’s warm hug and continued her way to the bathroom. The pond stunk.

“Is this why the hugs and kisses I received are limited?” Jessica back hugged Tiffany this time.

“No. it was because you’re busy” Jessica giggled and knew the obvious lie.

“U-huh. You don’t mind me staying inside the room the entire day tomorrow then?” Tiffany stopped whatever she was doing and looked at Jessica through the mirror.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me. Can I stay inside the hotel tomorrow?”

“Why?” Jessica knew she was winning. It was only a matter of time until Tiffany breaks.

“So I can sleep with air con duh!”

“So you’d rather stay with that air con?” Tiffany asked. Feeling betrayed.

“Yes!” Jessica grinned happily. ‘I won’

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!”

 

#

 

After a quick shower -yes, there were no monkey business- they cuddled in bed and smiled shyly.

“So you were jealous over the air con” Jessica found the shy, embarrassed, jealous Tiffany was the cutest thing in the world.

“Yes” Jessica laughed loudly only to be hit in the stomach.

“OUCH!”

“It isn’t funny”

“Yes it is!”

“How would you feel if I loved Totorro the way you do with air con?!” there was a long silence followed by a deep glare.

“He. Is. Not. Going. To. Be. In. This. Discussion.” Jessica gritted her teeth as she said every word. She could not believe the amount of time Tiffany did not talk to her because of the ripped Totorro doll she did.

‘It was only 1 eye’ Jessica reasoned. Yeah right.

“Why jealous?” Tiffany teased and stuck her tongue out.

“Stop it” they laughed and hugged each other again.

“Don’t be jealous honey. You know that you’re my only one” Jessica kissed Tiffany’s lips tenderly, like a fragile crystal ready to break any moment.

“You’re my only one too Jessi, just stop flirting with a piece of machinery. Flirt with someone who I can throw my fist at without paying for a bill”

“But the hospital bill will…” Tiffany smiled and kissed Jessica back.

“Baby, you’re going to pay for that”

 

#

 

A few days later…

“Jessi!! Let’s go to the beach!” Tiffany grabbed her girlfriends arm and made her stand up.

“But Tiff! It’s hot!!!” Jessica whined

“That’s the point! Let’s go tan!” Tiffany giggled as she recalled the days of her youth where she and her friends would go out and tan all day long.

“Being dark isn’t really a good thing in Korea Tiff”

“HEY!” Yuri and Sooyoung was offened.

“AT LEAST WE’RE TALL!”

“SHUT UP GIANTS!”

“But I want to tan!”

“And I want to stay with my air con”

 

Oops. And the cycle starts over and over again.

 

_end_

 

 



 

Dun dun duuuun!! Sooo how was it? i was in a good mood so no angst here huh? lool. I found it a bit funny. And i'm sorry if Sunny is present in almost every story I make. There's a reason why she's my bias right? HAHAHA

 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS!!! READERS WHO GREETED ME!!! Hahaha. How was your 9/11? Mine was like "Hit Me Day" everyone was bumping in to me. Like WTF? Anyways!!!!

 

Do. You. Want. A. Sequel? or how bout the other stories? Do you want one? Comment and the most stories would be given a sequeel!!!

 

GOOD NIGGHTTT!!!!