4

Stupid, Sidetracked Love

You were completely taken by surprise when Kai's lips were on yours. You were so shocked that at first, you were frozen against Kai's moving lips.

Once you regained your sense of ability to think and react, you pushed Kai's chest, trying to get him off you. Kai wrapped his warm arms around your back, locking you in his embrace with little space to move around.

His tounge prodded your unmoving lips, silently asking for entrance.

Your mouth remained firmly closed.

You felt Kai's tounge slip inside your now open mouth and explore, rubbing his tounge hungrily against yours.

This was your first intimate kiss ever with a guy, so you didn't know how to kiss him back. Well, not that you wanted to, but the way Kai's smooth hand was running up and down your now revealed theigh was seriously turning you on. It felt awkward and uncomfortable at the same time because no one has ever touched you like this before, so you didn't know how to react.

Kai stopped once to catch his breath, and slammed his lips back onto yours, pulling you into an even tighter embrace. Your chest were being squished against his firm chest, making your breathing labored a bit.

With all this going on in the living room, on the couch, the curtains closed and the darkness of twilight outside made it feel like the two of you were on a honeymoon or something - except you guys weren't a couple.

Now you were starting to feel scared.

You pulled away from his lips and panted, "Kai, stop."

He just shook his head and kissed you again.

"Hah..." you breathed, after Kai stopped kissing you.

"You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this," Kai murmured.

You shook your head, wanting to get out of this situation.

This is not Kai...Kai would never do this - 

Right when he was about to raise up your shirt, the ring of the doorbell pierced through the darkness.

You jumped a little. Kai cursed something and got off of you and went to the door.

You quickly stood up and pulled down your shirt. You fingercombed your messy hair and wiped off your lips, feeling disgusting.

"Kai, do we have a guest over?" a woman's voice asked from the hallway.

"No, no one's here," Kai lied.

You heard footsteps coming to the living room and dashed behind the couch, hiding from whoever it was.

"So you were at home all by yourself?" the female asked, leaving the living room.

"Yeah, just me," Kai answered smoothly.

"What a big fat lier..." you muttered under your breath.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me," she said.

Silence.

You cautiously stood up and saw Kai standing there, looking back at you.

After a minute of just staring, he said, "Go home. Your clothes are probably dry now."

You nodded and walked silently past him to the main hall.

You picked up your now dry uniform and put it on. You went to the front door and slipped on your shoes. Kai didn't come out to send you off. Feeling a bit hurt but also having a few mixed feelings, you left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day when you saw Kai, you didn't make eye contact. Anyway, he was too busy with the fangirls around him, so that wasn't unusual.

However, you were  bored and lonely. Nothing could make the the relationship between the two of you back to normal. That was a given.

He didn't glance at you once, which made you feel sad and neglected in a way.

He has become more colder and didn't acknowledge your presense. How could he do this to you? He was the one who started the almost- the other day, so why were you the one being shunned?

You sighed as you sat down for the last class of the day.

Now, you really seeked his attention. Could it br that you still liked him? No way...could it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the crappy ending Dx LOL sorry for not updating in like forever...but srsly WOW-- like 50+ subbies in only three chapters?? you guys are the BEST!!! :)