Chapter 2

String of Destiny

You follow Chanyeol with a nervous feeling,  as he enters the class. When you step in, whole class’s attention is suddenly on you.. or Chanyeol. You are not sure because the girls suddenly gasp and stare at Chanyeol with bling bling on their eyes as he takes a seat. Feeling uncomfortable with the stares, you hurrily finds an empty seat. 

                You take a glance at the teacher in the front. He’s busy with his laptop. You don’t dare to approach him and say that you’re a new student. ‘He will realize it soon, though,’ you think hopefully. After about 5 minutes, the teacher finally makes a move. As you keep watching the teacher, you don’t realize that Chanyeol is staring at you with smirk. He sits with his other 11 friends as always. He ignores the stares of girls in the whole class as always too.

                Chanyeol and his 11 other friends are like the flower boys of the college. They’re famous even, students in other colleges know them. Of course there are reasons behind that. First, they’re the sons of those men who have most successful business in Korea or even in overseas, 2nd is that they’re extremely unbelievingly handsome. They get everything they want. Money? No need to ask. Girls? They can pick whoever they want, all girls’s dream is to be with one of them.

                “What’s so amusing?,” Baekhyun asks confusedly as he notices Chanyeol’s smirk and good mood.

                “Just wait and see,” Chanyeol leans against the chair and smiles, makin Baekhyun and his other friends becoming more confused.

                You stare at the whiteboard in the front dumbfounded. The teacher is writing some alien words on the board. You try to read it but it’s a useless thing, it’s just making your head dizzy. You try to read it once again. You know you are kinda dumb and don’t know anything about French, but you are kinda doubting that those writings on the whiteboard are French.

                You become nervous as the teacher stops writing and turns his body, and he starts to speak some alien language. From the tone, seems like he’as asking something. You watch in horror as he catches your glance and makes his way towards you. Whole attention is in you again all of sudden.

                “Mind to answer my question, young lady?,” asks the teacher while smiling. Somehow his smile is so creepy. You collect your strength to reply him. You hear someone chuckles. A guy. But you’re not sure who is it, because you don’t even dare to move even an inch.

                “Umm.. I’m sorry I don’t know..” you stare at the teacher helpless..

                “Are you a new student?.... Because I’m pretty sure that I haven’t seen you before in my class,” asks the teacher concernly.

                “Y.. yes, I am.. That’s why I actually still can’t speak French,” you let out a sorry smile. The whole class start to laugh. You blush, you’re not sure why they laugh.

                “French?...  Are you sure that it’s French that I wrote on the whiteboard and I just spoke, miss?” you mentally slap yourself. ‘What the ?’ You thought this is French class??! Even the teacher has to hold his laugh. Other students start to laugh harder.

                “This is not French class?.. But my first subject is supposed to be French..” you lower your voice, embarrassed.

                “Hmm, that means you came to the wrong class then, miss. This is German class, room D3,” you then understand this whole thing as the teacher explains you.

                Anger rose up, embarrassed, you feel like breaking things. ‘That ing Park Chanyeol guy’ your mind talks as you look for the whole class to find chanyeol. There he is laughing happily with the other students around him, you’re guessing they’re his friends, some of them give you the sympathy look.

                You really want to stand up and walk into him and punch him on the face, but of course you can’t. There’s something dangerous from this guy, you just feel it.

                With frustration, anger, embarrassed feelings, you decide to stand up to just come out from the class. You say sorry to the teacher and bow down 3 times because you feel sorry of your dumbness. The kind teacher says it doesn’t matter and inform you about where is the right class.

               After that tou walk out not wanting to look back, you take a glance of Chanyeol for some seconds before you leave, and he replie it too. You give him the ‘Look, I’m not scared and I will make sure for you to pay this’ look, then leave.