Chapter 1

String of Destiny

                Morning welcomes you brightly as you wake up from your sleep. You slowly rub your eyes and get up from your bed lazily. You check the clock that is placed on the table behind your bed, 7:00. You then quickly go to the bathroom  not wanting to be late for your first day on the college. The college starts at 8 am, means that you only have one more hour.

                After getting dress up, you hurrily go to downstair and take a quick glance at the clock on your phone. 7;45. God damn it, I have to run. You mumble as you hurrily slip your foot on your shoes and run out from your small but cozy house, heading to your college.

 

                RIIINGG

                The college’s bell rings at the same time you step on the building. You smile proudly to yourself, because you are such a good runner but cringe as you realize that you’re full of sweat  and out of breath. God, I still have to find my class, you thought. You take out a paper from your bag, filled with the information of your classes.

                After reading it quickly, you get that your first class is France, in room A6. You start to walk through the corridors and= check in every class doors to find your class.

                “A3.. B3.. A5.. D6..,” you’re too conctretate on finding the class that you don’t realize someone is walking towards you. Unfortunately, the ‘someone’ is also busy staring at his phone, and doesn’t realize he’s walking into a person too. Then, both of you bump into each other. Oops.

                You bump your head hardly to his warm chest, because he’s so tall, and your body got thrown back and you fall down……. While the person that you just bumped to still standing like nothing happened.

                “,” both of you mumble at the same time. You then look up, and finally can see his face.. He’s so tall, and he has well you have to admit a flawless face. You would be amazed  and just enjoying to stare at his face if he’s not staring at you with that face like he’s judging you and staring at you like you’re something disgusting.

                “Close your mouth, and stop staring at me,” said the guy.  You facepalm. Then you just realized that you’ve been staying on the ground, and been gaping like an idiot. You mentally slap yourself. You immdiately divert your eyes, and hide your embarrassment. You stand up yourself. Seriously how douche this guy can be. He doesn’t even help you to stand up.

                The guy on the hand stil judging you. ‘Seriously this girl, I know that I’m flawless but could she not staring at me, and look, she looks pissed off now pftt’ he thought. He’s waiting for your apology, but you just stay silent and keep giving him the ‘What, I’m not scared even if you own this world’ look.

                He starts feeling piss off. Seriously so far, no people, girls or even guys, dare to stare at him like this. ‘The , this  girl must be certainly doesn’t know who is she’s facing right now’. He comes at the conclusion that you must be a new student.

                He chuckles evilly on his mind ‘Okay then, if you choose to deal with me. So, it’s my pleasure to serve you, girl. You choose, not me’. He smirks.

                “You are new here, right,” he breaks the cold silence between you and him. You nod slowly, not sure because you kinda receive the aura that he’s dangerous.

                “I’m Park Chanyeol, just call me Chanyeol,” he throws his pride for a second by stretch out his hand. You feel a bit surprised, ‘seems like he’s not that bad’ as you push your hand to receive the hand shake he suddenly pulls out his hand. ‘’ you thought. You feel so annoyed that you feel like punching his face. ‘Calm down, okay.. This is your first day, you can’t just  let it get ruined by a random guy’ you try to calm yourself, and you swear you saw he smirked for probably 1 second before he’s back to stare at you as he’s judging you.

                “Well, I’m Yoonhee,” you reply coldly.  He nods then takes a quick glance at the paper that you’re holding.

                “So, are you looking for your class?” Chanyeol tries to sound concern. You nod twice, well you can’t help but hope that he will help you to find it cause you’re too tired to observe more corridors, and you already waste your time because of the accident with Chanyeol.

                “It’s A6.. umm do you know where is the class?” you ask, trying to not too sound hoping.

                “Yes, it’s actually the same class as mine,” said Chanyeol. You suddenly gets your strength again and repeatedly saying thank you inside your mind, but you hide your excited face.

                “Just follow me,” said Chanyeol. He then walks first, and followed by the helpless innocent you.

                “This will be fun,” Chanyeol whispers to himself and smirks.