D-Day

Sesame Player on EXOplanet

The 12 members sat down during practice break, an intense silence washing over them as they gave each other sly glances while both managers stood watch over the reunited group. The group had stiffly danced to ‘Wolf’, occasionally whispering amongst the twigs of their ‘tree’. Once Suho got too into it he accidently punched Baekhyun’s nose when he moved his arm too enthusiastically.

Both managers were unaware that today would be the first episode of Sesame Player, but for the past two days, they had been on such high alert they even made them sing while showering to show that they were still there. Manager K finally stood up, “Who’s hungry?”

12 pairs of eyes looked up at him as if they were seagulls and he was a fisherman. “Why do I bother asking?” he rolled his eyes dramatically. “I’ll be right back,” he looked at Manager M and nodded at the group. Manager M smiled and waved before turning back to look menacingly at the members, as if daring them to make a move.

Chanyeol gulped. Manager M, now satisfied, stood up and walked to the door when his phone rang. He turned back to say, “I’ll be right outside this door, alright.”

***

“Sit down, Tao.” Suho sighed for the umpteenth time as he watched the EXO-M maknae pace around the practice room, his eyes darting everywhere for any signals from Lay to move out.

Lay was sent as bait to lure the managers into going out to buy coffee for Luhan, since apparently the said member had “greying hairs from lack of caffeine” (as suggested by Baekhyun and rejected by none but one angry deer). And so, Yixing stood awkwardly before manager M, rubbing the back of his neck, muttering incoherent curses for the member’s abuse of his sensitive neck.

10 minutes earlier

“So who is going to go?” Xiumin broke the staring contest between the twelve unwilling-to-be-bait members. Kai dropped his gaze to the scratches on the floorboards instantly while Tao rolled up into a ball and held onto that posture for dear life. Suddenly Luhan’s head jerked up, and for a second the other eleven thought he was willing to sacrifice himself.

Instead he turned to stare at creepily at Lay, whose eyes widened and shivered as a chill ran down his spine. Luhan crawled towards his target with that same unsettling look plastered on his face. He drew in a deep breath, dived for the crook of Lay’s neck and blew.

Instinctively Lay crumbled into a whining mess on the floor, squirming and trying to cover his neck from the cunning Luhan. The others looked on for a while (a rather strange image actually: ten men staring at someone tackle someone and blowing gently into their neck) before realising that they now had a target to gang up on. Drawing in deep breaths, they too set off to attack the pitiful unicorn.

“So you’re telling me that Luhan is severely constipated and the only way to cure him is to feed him broccoli?” the manager’s voice interrupted his reverie.

“Huh- wha—uh... yeahhh..?” Lay replied, dazed, before realising he had subconsciously muttered a completely different excuse from the rehearsed one in his resentful state of mind. He bit his lips anxiously, hoping the manager would believe this absurd statement since he knew it would be even more suspicious if he took it back.

Manager M sighed and stood up, “Luhan should really go see a doctor. Last time Sehun told me he needed 10 cups of bubble tea to help with his menstrual cycle.”

Lay blinked a few times at Manager M. He watched the clueless man walk away and sighed in relief.

Maybe tricking their manager wasn’t so hard.

Well, at least for this one. 

 

In the training room:

Chanyeol (who was on eager watch for the chance of escape) gasped when he saw Yixing’s cheesy grin and quickly ran to tell the others.

“EVERYBODY MOVE OUT,” Chanyeol stood up, running around and throwing the first member he comes across out into the corridor, completely ignoring the occasional ‘ouch’ or ‘chanyeol get your hands off my ’ complaints.

When all of the members were out in the corridor, they reunited with Lay and quickly decided who would go check in case Manager K came back. It took 11 creepy faces with seductive blowing faces to decide on who the unlucky soul would be.

So with Lay on the frontline (again), the gang moved out – a little too suspiciously. Chanyeol and Kai had managed to get their hands on sunglasses and black gloves and through intense peer pressure, had succeeded in getting everyone in that getup.

While the two boasted about how they were geniuses for thinking of this, one sad figure trudged behind them, sulking. Baekhyun gazed down at his hands and forearms, which was covered by hot pink, silky long gloves. Apparently there were only eleven pairs of regular black gloves and the only person who could fit in that special one was Baekhyun. (They also pulled the guilt trip on him to make him wear it by tearfully mumbling “we are one” while gazing at their gloved hands)

“Wait, wait! I need those now!” they heard a female voice approaching them from behind. They turned to see Taeyeon running over with her gaze solely on the pink gloves and who didn’t realise until she was in front of him that it was Baekhyun. She looked at him strangely, “uh… Baek, why are you wearing my … pink gloves?”

It took the combined efforts of 11 members to keep the tomato-red Baekhyun from yelling out in protest and dragging him out by force before he could breakdown in shamed tears within the SM building. Taeyeon stood there, dazed, until she saw a sheepish Kyungsoo run back to give her gloves back, mumble a quiet goodbye, and run away again. 

 

***

“I’m back with the brocc— .”

Manager M sighed in frustration and looked around for any traces of where they went. When he saw the training room was completely normal looking he cried out in frustration. “THIS WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE! ARGH WHY DID I LET MY GUARD DOWN? THEY WILL BE IN THE STRANGEST PLACES DAMMI—” He bent down to pick up the piece of crumpled paper he had stepped on.

 

PLACES I MUST GO IN FIRST EPISODE - by Prince Zitao

1. Steak house, Starbucks, etc.

2. The Beach

3. COEX mall (with Kris ge)

4. Myeondong (with Kris ge too)

 

“Oh.”

Target one: Huang Zitao (and possibly Wufan)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg how did you people not unsubcribe? no actually, how did i even get so many subbies with one chapter teaser?? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH OMG ALLOW ME TO SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE <3333

i will bow down in sorrow for not updating for like 10 months... but i was determined to update this before i beat exo's comeback wait LOLOLOL 

oh and i also improved(?) my foreword and slightly altered the teaser to work with the future chappies since its like a year out of date orz ^^;

anddddd lastly,

heres a squishy kyungsoo

(◡‿◡✿)