Ready to run?

Sesame Player on EXOplanet

In Seoul:
 
"Hyung Hyung Hyung Hyung Hy-UNGGGGGGGGGGGG OW OW OW OW."
 
Kai's evil snickering disappeared down the hallway into his room, along with his cozy pillow which had destroyed Sehun's styled hair mere seconds ago. Sehun stared icily at the closed door of Kai's room, but the main dancer was already snoring away in dreamland. 
 
Suho's face popped out from the bathroom with an angelic smile "Yes, Sehunnie. What's the matter?" 
 
"KKAMJONG JUST PILLOW-BASHED ME. "
 
"That's Jongin HYUNG to you," D.O popped out from the kitchen with a tray of fried rice. "And I'm pretty sure you were screaming before he hit you. What is it?"
 
Suho just nodded along, his leader act forever no match for the mother hen. 
 
"When do we start Sesame Player?" Sehun chirped excitedly. 
 
"BETTER BE SOON BECAUSE I AM DYING TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Chanyeol's voice boomed from his room, earning a punch from a sleepy Baekhyun who was half-asleep beside him. 
 
Suho stared at the wall clock which showed '8:59 am'.  
"Soon, I guess, today is the day we were told we had full day schedules that had nothing to do with performing. "
 
And as if their prayers were answered, the phone started ringing. Chanyeol, who had burst out of his room sometime, grabbed the phone and excitely waved it around to show the caller ID was 'Kang PD hyung'.  
 
 
 

In Beijing:

"Hyung Hyung Hyung Hyung Hyu-" 
 
"SHUT. IT. "
 
Lay pouted as his duizhang shoved Xiumin's last bun in his mouth, earning a glare from the hungry eldest who was now bun-less. 
 
Kris' eyes skimmed through the exo tag on his new found addiction, Tumblr, quickly but not missing a single detail. His fingers furiously rolled the wheel on his mouse, especially fast at Taoris posts, knowing very well how the forever lurking maknae would print out and laminate all Taoris photos and stick it around the dorm. 
 
The leader's brows furrowed as the sounds of Luhan's speedy rubix cube movements and Chen's distant scibbling and ocassional cackling as he wrote down his latest trolling lines filled the room. 
 
The sudden loud cry of the phone made everyone jump in surprise.  "MAMA~ MAM-"
 
"Yello. " Luhan had literally leaped (like a deer) to the phone and answered it casually, as if jumping such a distance in two seconds was completely normal. "Yahuh. Yup. Mmm. Ok- wait what."
 
Five pairs of curious eyes bore into his head from all directions.  
 
"WOOOOHOOOOOOOO," Luhan yelped happily and jumped around everywhere.  
 
He didn't seem to be sane anytime soon to tell them what the freak was going on, so Kris snatched the phone away and placed it on his ears just in time to hear: 
 
"Enjoy filming, guys. Oh yeah! And you guys will be reuniting in Seoul in about... six hours? So go go, get packing. It has begun.......OK BYE BYE MY BABY BOYS." 
 
Kris rolled his eyes at the childish PD. He turned back to s. 
 
"Ready to run?"
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------
Short First Chappie, Huh? ^^ It's more a teaser actually hehehe
YAYAYAYAY IT STARTS!!! :D