they need to know..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please don't get bored with me.. I promise that when the legendary assassins got back to Korea, it will be another action chapter afterwards.. T.T

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

the next day the short blonde already released from hospital but she have to ride a wheelchair due to her injuries.. the doe eyed girl and her girlfriend were shocked with the news and they planning to pay a visit to the hospital..

“Tae.. we should go to visit Jessie and Krystal..”

“you want to? Don’t you feel tired?” asked the white knight kneeled down in front of the short blonde to make an eye level contact with the girl

“I’m fine Taeyeon.. since yesterday you’re treating me like I was having a bad disease that couldn’t be cured and I’m going to die soon.. It’s just a cracked ribcage Tae.. don’t worry.. I’ve been enduring worsen than this…”

“it’s just.. I don’t want to lose you.. I’m just too worried I guess..” the white knight scratched her back

“those memories are haunting you again?”

“h-h-how do you know?”

“I’m not blind Taeyeon.. your mouth may say different things but your eyes and your heart couldn’t..” the short blonde beaming her eyesmile “don’t worry.. I’ll try my best not to leave you too early…”

“thank you Sunny.. I’m sorry.. for hurting you.. I…I... I.. love you..” those three words that came out from the white knight’s mouth giving a shock on the short blonde.. this is the first time she heard those three words..

“you know that I always love you..” they’re hugging together as they didn’t want to get apart..

 

 

Meanwhile the doe eyed girl finally arrived at the computer angel’s hospital.. they’re heading to the room in panic with her girlfriend and her boss..

“YAH YOU TWO!!!” the doe eyed girl bursting from the door and yelled in anger

“Yoongiee.. calm down..”

“why did you two get hurt like this??! What are those guys really wants?!! After they invaded your house, they shot you and Taeyeon making you two get coma, make Krystal get so many stitches, and now they’re still hunting you?!!” the doe eyed girl who doesn’t know about a thing.. she thought that it was the same guys that hurting those girls..

“calm down Yoong..”

“how can I?! they’re hurting my friends.. and where is Sunny?! You told me that she was admitted to hospital too.. we need the police to investigate this and catch those bad guys..”

“I will do a search after I arrived on my office unnie..” said the boyish trying to be assuring

“Sunny is on her way here with Taeyeon.. she just got released from the hospital..” said the older sister in a stern voice

 

 

And the door got opened again.. two figures coming in.. one of them is riding a wheelchair..

“TAEYEON!!! SUNNY!!!” the older sister yelled in joy to see those two “ack..”

“YAH JESSIE!! COULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME NOT TO PUSH YOURSELF?!”

“SUNNY!!!” the doe eyed girl rushes towards the short blonde and hug her tightly

“Yoong… let… me…. Go… please…. It… hurts…” the short blonde trying to hold the pain she receive from the hug.. the white knight is on her alert mode, her eyes began to show darkness in it.. the younger sister told the boyish to snap the white knight out from her soon to be killing mode..

“unnie.. Yoona unnie didn’t mean to hurt her.. she’s just worried and missed Sunny unnie..” the boyish whispered to the white knight from behind and hold the white knight’s tensed hand trying to make her more relax..

“sorry Sunny.. I’m just worried.. you said that you would’ve call me if there is anything wrong!!” the doe eyed scold the short blonde

“I’m okay.. it’s just broken ribcage.. how are you Krystal and Jessie?” the short blonde feels that the white knight is tensed behind her.. she just gesture the white knight to move beside her wheelchair and hold her hands.. rubbing it gently to make the white knight less tensed.. the boyish walk back to beside the younger sister holding her hands..

“I’m okay unnie.. it’s just a scratch..”

“I’m okay now.. just need a few days to recover..”

“okay.. since this accident happened, I’ll try to delay the due dates to all of your project..” said the boss in desperate voice “I shouldn’t have gave you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter