wait for my surprises little girl

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next day.. there is a ruckus on the neighborhood.. it comes from one certain apartment..

*BAM BAM BAM*

“YAH IM YOONA!! WAKE UP!! OR WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!!” yelled the short blonde hit the door hardly

“hey bunny.. relax.. everyone still sleeping..” said the white knight from behind the blonde.. the white knight massaging the short blonde’s shoulder to lessen the tense

“still Taeyeon.. it’s already 8am!! If she didn’t came out from that room in 5 minutes, I will barge in..” the short blonde glance on the white knight and began to hit the door again

“YAH YAH!! OKAY OKAY!! I’M COMING LEE SUNKYU!! CAN’T YOU PLEASE BE PATIENT?!!” there is a running around voice from inside the room..

“fine.. I’ll be waiting downstairs.. and don’t call me LEE SUNKYU!!!”

 

*BAM*

 

“patient.. or you will get some wrinkles on your beautiful face..” the white knight rubbing the short blonde’s back and walking towards the living room..

 

 

“huff.. what a morning..” said the short blonde get annoyed and she taking a sit on the couch..

“here.. I hope it will help to cheer your mood..” the white knight smile widely while handing a cup of warm jasmine tea to the short blonde..

“thank you Tae.. are you sure you’ll be alright if I left you?”

“it’s okay.. you say that like I don’t have anyone else here..” the white knight chuckle and walk to the kitchen again.. the short blonde following behind the white knight..

 

 

“what are you doing Tae?”

“making breakfast? And I already made you some lunch.. so.. you don’t have to buy one..” the white knight pointing at one lunch box on the table..

“wow!! Thank you very much Tae..” the short blonde hug the white knight from the back.. the white knight’s body become stiffened and she froze on the spot.. stopping whatever she was doing before.. the short blonde realize and releasing her hug immediately.. “sorry Taeyeon.. I didn’t mean to---“ the white knight turn around and pushed her finger towards the short blonde’s mouth

“it’s okay Sunny.. I’m okay.. I’m just not used to it.. that’s all.. you didn’t do anything wrong.. it’s me.. I’m sorry Sunny.. please be patient with me.. I will try my best..” the white knight cupped the short blonde’s face and smile to her with honesty and concerned look..

“I will wait for you till forever..” the short blonde smiling widely as her eyes turned into crescent towards the white knight

“haish you two.. it’s still 8.15am but you already making scene together?! I can’t believe it..” they look to the source of the voice in a shock..

“NO WE’RE NOT!!” they said in unison.. they’re straighten up their body and began to do what they are doing before.. and awkward atmosphere has been made by the doe eyed girl..

“whatever.. are we going now or what? Vicky will be mad if we’re late Sunny..”

“YAH!! YOU’RE THE REASON WHY WE STILL NOT ON OUR WAY!!” the short blonde pointing in anger to the doe eyed girl..

“fine.. cmon.. whose driving?”

“you drive.. I’m not too lazy to drive right now..” the short blonde grab her lunch box

“haish.. okay.. we’re going now Taeyeon.. byee..” said the doe eyed dragging the short blonde towards the door..

“wait!! You haven’t eat your breakfast yet!!”

“but we’re already late Taeyeon..” said the short blonde

“just give me 5 sec.. I’ll pack it for you..” the white knight yelled from the kitchen and there is a rushes noise from the kitchen.. but the doe eyed just ignore it and trying to put her keys to open the door..

 

1

2

3

4

5

 

 

Voila.. just in time after the doe eyed girl finally open the door.. the white knight already standing behind them with a box of food..

“how could y—“

“no time for asking that Yoong! just grab it and go!!” said the white knight pushing the two girls that still in shock..

“o-okay.. we’re leaving now..” and the two girls rushing out and dashing with the car

“be careful you two…” the white knight waving towards the car

“huff.. sometimes having a special ability sure helps..” and the white knight go back to the kitchen preparing for the rest..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Sunny POV

we began to make our way to the office.. I can see in Yoong face that she still can’t believe what just happened.. well.. I already know her ability.. but still I’m a little bit shock too when she could do that..

“how could she do it that fast Sunny? She has some magic or something??” asked Yoong with her face still in shock

“let’s just say.. she’s the fastest runner on the academy before… and still.. no one could beat her records.. until now I guess.. maybe she already develop her skills so it’s not only while she was running but when she want to do something in fast too..”

“how fast she can be on running??”

“hmm.. as I remembered.. when she was still in academy, her records showing that she could run almost 80km/h.. but I think.. she can move faster than that now..”

“WHAAAT?!! IT’S ALMOST LIKE CHEETAH!!” Yoong look at me with her jaw dropped and her eyes goes widened

“yeah.. even the teacher is shock when he saw at Taeyeon running..”

“wow!! She’s definitely has a better skills than yours..” this brat.. but it’s true.. sometimes it hearing that statement..

“I know.. that’s why she’s the favorable student.. not me..” I shrugged “now eat!” I scoop her a table spoon of fried rice to .. she’s driving so I’m the one who should gave the food to her..

“it’s dwelicwious!!!” she yelled between chewing

 

“YAH!! NO TALKING WHILE CHEWING!!”

 

“sorry.. *gulp* she’s a great cook.. you’re so lucky to have her Sunny..” I scoop the fried rice for my own.. well.. she’s right.. it’s delicious..

“yeah I hope that I’m lucky enough to have her fully..” I mumble but I think it’s too loud that she could hear it..

“what do you mean?”

“nothing..”

“oukhey.. hey!! Don’t eat that yourself!! I’m hungry too..”

“ckckckck.. here.. shikshin..”

“YAH DANSHIN!!” this girl.. I feel I want to punch her in the face..

“FOCUS on the road Yoong!!” I yelled to her while giving her another spoon

 

*beep beep*

“if you got into trouble.. just press the button.. I’ll be there as fast as I could.. please be careful.. love Taeyeon..”

“thank you Taeyeon.. I’ll remember that one.. love Sunny..”

 

I smile like crazy girl reading her message.. sometimes her over protectiveness towards me it’s kinda cute..

“sunny.. sunny… SUNNY!!” I heard she yelled

“ah yeah?”

“that must be Taeyeon who texting you.. I’ve been opening my mouth for almost 2 minutes..”

“sorry.. here..” I gave her another spoon

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

Meanwhile the mysterious man still observing the apartment.. he called his boss..

“boss… I have an idea.. why wont we test those girls abilities first? And I think this could be the way we could make all of them move to Korea.. I will observe from afar.. they might show me some weaknesses.. it will make us easier to execute our plan later..”

“sure.. go ahead.. as long as it will not endanger the original plan.. do whatever you want to do to find their weaknesses and make them move to Korea..”

“thank you.. I’ll inform you later about the result..”

“o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter