unite!

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GOT IT NARSHA NOONA!!” Sulli pulled out her phone and called someone..

“you can still fight?” I asked Ga-in.. knowing her last condition, I don’t think she can do well.. so does the other two.. we’re already exhausted..

“I can..” the last words coming out from Ga-in’s mouth before she turned into that mode again.. sure that anger can be handy sometimes..

“ALL OF YOU!! I WANT TO GET SOME REST BUT YOU ALL JUST BOTHERING MY SLEEP!! GO TO HELL!!” ga-in stood up and shot them one by one.. I stood up as well and help her.. we’re facing back to back.. the other two still cannot fully on their killing mode.. they’re still trying to regain some strength before vanishing from their spot.. after they vanished, a loud noises coming from the group of man.. they’re falling one by one.. I guess they already got fully awake and turned into killing mode..

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

 

*SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH*

 

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

 

I used all of my remaining energy to fight but I guess we’re too tired.. I hope this fight wont last too long.. because if we do this too long, I’m not sure that we still had energy to fight back..

 

 

Silent surrounding us.. there is no other gunshots.. nothing.. just silence and huffed coming from us.. I think this already over..

“they.. are… just…. Annoying…” Ga-in huffed and put her hand on my shoulder.. her knee got weakening and she lost balance.. I support her and getting down to the grass together.. some other time the two coming towards us with a pale and exhausted face.. and they’re lying down their body on the grass.. breathe heavily.. all of us already didn’t have any energy.. so do I.. I ended up lying down with them.. so does Ga-in..

“how.. are… the other.. at the hospital?”

“Key said… he was… already.. protecting them…. And doubled the guarding… they should be alright…. Can we…. Rest here? I have…. No strength to.. walk… nor.. move… anymore…” Sulli said between her heavy breath..

 

 

RIIIIING RIIIIING

Sulli’s phone.. she tap to answer it and put it on loudspeaker..

“hello?? Are you guys okay?!! There is nothing happened here so far.. how are you all?!!”

“we’re.. okay…. Just…. Exhausted… if anyone… come here… to kill us… we will…. Definitely… die…” Sulli said while still panting..

“WHAT?! Okay!! Yoona unnie and Seo unnie already on their way using my car to the house.. Vicky unnie already here and she will help me to guard them.. I also already got help from the hospital head guards though.. they should be there in a minute..”

“okay….. thanks…. Please… take care….. of them…. I’m hanging up.. now…”

END OF PHONE CALL

 

 

All of us didn’t talk.. we’re just lying on the soft grass.. trying to catch our breath.. and finally drifted to sleep as we got no energy..even to go into the house..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona POV

“I hope they’re alright and we’re not too late.. but if those man still there.. I don’t know what to do either.. I mean.. we can’t fight!!” I got tensed up and grip the steer wheel more tightly

“Yoongie.. they will be alright.. they’re used to fight.. and they’re strong.. they could even saved the six..”

“yeah.. but.. you know their current condition..”

 

RIIING RIIIING

my phone rang and seo pick it up for me.. she put it on the loudspeaker so we could hear together..

“hello? Yoona unnie?!”

“hey Key!! Any news from them?!”

“yes.. they said they’re okay.. they sound really exhausted.. but I think the fight is over.. there is no other gunshots anymore..”

“okay.. we almost there.. please take care of the six for us..”

“sure! I’ll do my best!!”

“thank you Key..”

END OF PHONE CALL

 

And after the call, we arrived at our house.. it’s a little bit messed up.. the garden I mean.. but the house still in one piece.. so does my car.. well.. at least it didn’t blown up.. we saw many man in black suit lying down with a blood pond below on each body.. and I saw four familiar figure lying down in the middle of the garden with guns on the two hands, nunchaku and sai on the other two’s hands.. motionless..

“oh.. no… no.. please… don’t die..” me and Seo run towards them and began to checked on them.. trying to find any scratch or bruises or even a bullet shots on their cold sweating body.. but there isn’t any of that.. I tried to find their pulse.. it still there.. but why are they’re like this?! And I heard a soft snore coming from the four of them..

“did you hear that Seobaby? I think they’re just sleeping.. they must be too exhausted until they fallen asleep here after they fight..” I smiled in relieved..

 

 

“let’s bring them in..” Seo said and lifted Sulli on her back.. I lifted Luna.. we need to take this in two way trip.. we can’t just lift all of them at once.. we don’t have that much strength.. if we’re like Taeyeon, we sure can do that with ease..

I put both of them in their room and get them a blanket.. they’re immediately adjusting their position but still on their deep sleep.. Luna hugged Sulli’s waist and Sulli circling her arm around Luna’s neck.. they sure really looks like a twin sister.. using each others body as bolster..

“let’s go for the other two..”

“yeah…”

 

 

We lifted up Ga-in noona and Narsha noona.. put them down on our room.. since there is no more guest room here.. we don’t mind thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter