angels on the rescue!

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry if this turned even weirder.. *bows*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

The news has been spread out to the boss, the company, the doe eyed girl and her partner, the tsuin, and the assistant.. they’re all shocked with the news but they already expecting the worse.. for the white knight.. she was not ready for this.. she already longing for the short blonde to woke up for more than one month but after she woke up, the short blonde didn’t even recognize her.. it’s like when their first meeting.. at the hospital.. but the difference is, now the white knight who do the chasing..

it’s 8am in the morning.. the boss, the doe eyed with her partner, the tsuin, and the assistant are already in the hospital.. the boss taking the earliest flight to Korea after she heard about the news.. and there they are.. worried.. anxious.. scared.. happy.. everything are mixed up and their faces looks a bit stressful.. they inhale a deep breath before they come in.. they already know not to overtired the short blonde.. the tsuin has been warned personally by the white knight..

“morning everyone..” the boss greeted with a wide smile.. “Sunny.. it’s been a while.. you don’t know how much I’m worried about my lovely employee here..” the boss rushes towards the short blonde’s bed.. the short blonde just woke up from her sleep few minutes ago..

“Vicky.. don’t worry.. I’m fine now.. how long exactly I’ve been in coma?”

“1 month and 2 weeks.. it’s unnie’s sixth days yesterday when unnie  woke up.. if you’re not waking up today instead of tomorrow unnie, it will be counted 1 month 3 weeks.. well it counted as your six days cause you woke up in 1am 19 minutes plus 49 seconds in the morning..” the younger sister explained specifically.. the other just look to her in confused face.. “what? I just do the count as she was asking..” the younger sister shrugged her shoulder

 

“thank you Krystal.. and who are these cute energetic girls?” the short blonde smiled and look towards the tsuin..

“I’m Luna and this is my twin sister Sulli..” the tsuin smiled happily with their sparkle eyes

“umm.. are you really a twin sister? Cause.. you look very different..”

“we’re not that kind of twin sister Sunny unnie.. we’re just very similar with everything we did so that everyone called us twins..”

“ah.. I see.. so… umm.. sorry for asking this but.. how are we related?”

“it’s okay unnie.. we understand.. we’re Taeyeon unnie’s dongsaeng.. she becoming our guardian after our parents death.. but none of us were related on blood.. she’s the one who taught us, train us, and taking care of us.. since Taeyeon unnie is your fiance so that makes us your dongsaeng.. both of you met------“ the smaller hyper trying to tell a long story about how are they related.. but being stopped by the white knight..

“twins… that’s enough..” the white knight said in her stern voice.. earning a guilty look from the tsuin..

“sorry unnie.. got too excited.. hehehe..”

“Sunny.. how do you feel right now?” the boss asked with her concerned look

“weird.. everybody seems to be close with each others but I can’t even remember anything about it.. I can’t even remember Taeyeon as my girlfriend.. it’s just when you want to remember something important but you can’t.. she’s my girlfriend but I feel I barely know her due to this stupid amnesia.. it makes me feels guilty..” the short blonde said in her annoyed and guilty tone..

“It’s okay Sunny.. I’m okay.. I could understand that.. don’t feel guilty about it.. I will not force you to remember everything…” the white knight said with the cheerful one she could do.. but the computer angels, the tsuin, and the noonas still found solemny in her words..

“still.. you are my girlfriend.. there must be something beautiful and sad memories we had spent together.. I want to remember that.. I want to know how can we become together.. I want to know everything.. ack…” the short blonde closed her eyes tightly as she felt a painful sting in her head..

“SUNNY!!” the white knight sit down immediately from her bed and her face look really pale.. she was really afraid something would happened to the short blonde.. doesn’t care about her wounds and broken bones.. “YAH TAEYEON!!” the other girls yelled at her.. knowing that it will be painful later on for her..

“ack.. Vick… my med………….. please…………..” the short blonde squeeze her forehead with one of her hand while the other was pointing at somewhere..

“here!! Drink this!!” the boss hurriedly gave the short blonde her med.. the short blonde drink it instantly and lying on her bed while massaging her forehead.. her tensed face gradually getting relax as the med began to work..

 

 

After the short blonde becoming relax, the white knight just feel the pain sting overall her body caused by the immediate reaction.. she lying down on her bed and trying to endure the pain she just felt.. she squeeze her bedsheet but still trying to look at the short blonde with her calm face.. not want the short blonde to realize that she was in so much pain..

“Sunny…………….. are you okay?” the white knight’s voice becoming a little bit cracked and weak.. she inhale and exhale deeply as sweats were began to form on her forehead..

“I’m okay Taeyeon…. Don’t worry about me.. it’s just a headache.. I’ll get this a lot later on.. I’m already use to it a little bit.. are you okay?” the short blonde just peeking to her side as she still felt a little bit painful in her head..

“yeah…………………….. I’m okay……………………….. just……………….. a bit…………………… pain on my back…………….. oh gawd………………………………..” the white knight trying to say between her short breath with her weak and cracked voice.. “I’m………………….sorry…………………… Sunny……………………..” the white knight passed out after she said the last sentence..

 

“CALL THE DOCTOR!!!” the noonas panicked and the tsuin storming through the door like lightning..

 

And a doctor rushes inside the room with some nurses.. checking on the white knight immediately.. the doctor focused on the white knight’s bullet wound and her back.. he’s afraid that it will be broken again or the stitches got opened again.. the others just worried about her condition.. it’s not a secret anymore how fragile the white knight when it comes to feelings.. they’re so worried that the white knight might be depressed or something and it will affect her condition....

“she’s okay.. her body just shocked with the sudden pain from her injury so her brain shutted down for a while.. and her broken bones on the back It’s not damaged due to the gyps we installed.. her stitches still in one piece.. but she’ll be wake up in few hours.. let her body adjusted itself.. Sunny-shi are you okay?”the doctor’s attention were turned into the short blonde as he saw the short blonde rubbing her forehead..

“I’m okay doc.. just a bit pain earlier but I already took my med.. it’s getting better now.. she’s really okay right?”

“yes she’s okay.. both of you should not force yourself again.. geezz.. if this continue, none of you will recover soon enough.. just take it slowly.. and for the other girls and boy, please help them not to force themselves again..  and get stressed out like Ms Taeyeon had here.. they’re like the most stubborn patients I’ve ever had..” the doctor shook his head disbelief and began to write something on their health paper on the side of their bed..

“sorry doc.. it’s just happened too fast..” the older sister said with her guilty and worried tone

“okay.. I’ll be leaving now since everything is already alright..” and the doctor waved towards them and make his way outside with the nurses

“thank you doc..” the noonas said

 

 

All of their attention were on the danshin couple.. they becoming so worried with their last condition…

“she’s.. like that.. because she’s.. worried of me?” the short blonde asked to broke the tensed silence

“yes Sunny.. she loves you..” the boss said with softly..

“but.. I’m still hesitating.. it’s just.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter