Unsuspected Visitor

Dear, Lee SoJung

He stood there and stared endlessly. Since when was she engaged? Or rather, since when was she in a relationship? Yongguk bit his lip and bowed deeply. The other members watched in confusion - Yongguk's lover was engaged? How was this so? They too, were questioning themselves. TaeJoon only grinned as he tightly held SoJung beside him. So far, his plan was moving smoothly. Now, to rid of these pretty-faced morons.

The atmosphere was awkward and quiet. No one was making any conversation, let alone smiling oddly at one another. SoJung twiddled her thumbs impatiently, waiting for someone to speak up. This wasn't what she was expecting.

Finally, Jongup interuppted. "Ahem," The group of socially-awkward friends looked. The odd tension began again and Jongup continued from where he had left off. "Uhm-.. Since we're all here. Let's all go for some.. ka-karaoke and.. get to know each other better!" he said enthusiastically.

SoJung perked up at clapped her hands in excitement. That'll get them started! she thought. "Let's!" SoJung said before hurrying back to where she left her luggage. TaeJoon sighed, for he had no choice but, to also agree. (This also counted to be part of his plan - to get on SoJung's good side.) Although, that was easy enough, the rest of B.A.P willingly accepted the suggestion - including Yongguk.



It was only half an hour through YoungJae's solo when that question finally popped up. Yongguk plopped down beside SoJung and smiled as he turned her way. His face became red with embarrasment and for a moment, he was lost into her eyes. No-- Ask her. Ask her! he thought. He shook his head and cleared his throat.

He leaned forward and managed to blurt it out. "So.. uh.. h-how long have you two been dating?" he asked hesitantly. This wasn't easy for Yongguk to have been asking. Not in account of TaeJoon's presance, that is. TaeJoon had gone out for a walk and refused to take SoJung with him. Frankly speaking, TaeJoon needed a little more.. action. In other words, he was and needed to relieve himself.

SoJung blinked. She curled a few strands of hair over her ear, revealing it's redness from blushing.

"Well," she began "5.. 6 years?" Yongguk paused for a moment and then regained himself again. He hadn't realized she was in a relationship for so long. Perhaps it was his own fault for not asking..

Yongguk bit his lips uncomfortably, turning his head to the playful B.A.P members who were still dancing around and singing their hearts out. SoJung was still embarrased to have even said anything. It was the same feeling she had when announcing her engagement to her parents. She was anxious and scared of what the results of response would be. But, in any case, the responses were always the same. Congratulatory.

While deep into thought, Yongguk felt a sharp pain in his heart. He knew eventually she would have fallen in love, weither it be him or someone else, but he would have never have thought SoJung would be proposed to so easily. It was as if he had already lost before he had even started. It was devistating.

"Hyung!", the silence between them was slightly broken by the baby maknae. "Hyung, hyung! Aren't you going to have a turn?" Zelo questioned as he plopped next to his abusive father. Yongguk raised a brow. He had completely forgotten where they were;he forced a smile. He might as well take the chance to have a little fun. I mean, what's done is done, right?

SoJung spoke encouraging words, "Fighting!" she said. The members clapped their hands excitedly, chanting and cheering all at once. The song started, the night continued.. and so did Yongguk's pain.


The following day was the departing of the two. SoJung and TaeJoon went back to their awaited home while the aliens from planet Mato went back to their packed schedule.

Today was their move in. The house was perfect, the scenery was perfect. The location. The neighbours. Everything was perfect - according to SoJung that is. The moving truck was loaded and ready and the couple was prepared to rearrange.

TaeJoon took SoJung by the hand and kissed it lightly. She blushed, as she nuzzled up against him and he caressed her sweetly. The moment was lovely. It wasn't too long before TaeJoon took SoJung by her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss when--

"Stop right there, you stupid ert." a girl with long black hair had said, kicking him in the shin. SoJung gaped in surprise. "HwaYoung-ah! Why'd you kick him for?!" she exclaimed as she aided TaeJoon. Her name was Moon Hwa Young and she wasn't the type to let anything happen to her SoJung. She pulled SoJung back and glared at TaeJoon with threatening eyes.

TaeJoon did the same. "It's nice seeing you again.. HwaYoung-ah.." he said, rubbing his shin in pain. HwaYoung pulled SoJung by the arm, dragging her off somewhere. SoJung called to TaeJoon but, was unable to flee from HwaYoung's strong grip.


"Hwayoung-ah! What was that for?!" and she smacked HwaYoung's arm. HwaYoung of course, didn't move an inch. She had a good reason for taking SoJung away from TaeJoon like that, and it wasn't also because HwaYoung despised TaeJoon inside and out. He really bugged her, and for what HwaYoung saw, she really did have a reason to hate him.

Hwayoung didn't say a word. She cared for SoJung dearly, like Yongguk did and wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She thought it was time to tell her the truth. The truth about SoJung's dear TaeJoon.

"SoJung-ah.. I have something to tell you.."