It's Hard to Explain.

Dear, Lee SoJung

-- She was eager. She was impatient. She was waiting. What was it of TaeJoon? Was it good news.. or bad. The question was chruning and chruning, over and over, and the taste for a secret was lingering. Weither the secret be something dreadful, it was either she found out now or, later in life. Right now, at this moment, SoJung wanted to know.


HwaYoung was also eager, in a sense to leaking a dark secret that may not only bring chances of a darling, SoJung to heartbreak and tears.. but, also into a moment of lonliness. HwaYoung was frightened, but knew that if the lie continued to grow the chances of SoJung realizing her mistake were 99 to 1.


HwaYoung opened to speak, but chocked on her words during the process. SoJung tilted her head curiously, chewing on the inside of her cheek. It was nerve-wrecking for the both of them. Neither one could wait any longer.
At this point, HwaYoung was now unsure. Would her decision be okay? Would it be alright? Just how well would SoJung be able to take it?
Finally, she spoke.


"HwaYoung," she began, picking at nails. "TaeJoon has been--" cheating, fooling, discriminating you..
A large lump developed into . The words wouldn't proceed. She should've said it - she would've said it - but, she didn't. SoJung was left confused once more. Again, it left her questioning herself. There was always something about her loved one - always something. SoJung sighed, taking both of HwaYoung's hands into her own. She smiled warmly as she clasped them together tightly in care. Right now, SoJung thought it would be a better choice to have thought of her friend rather than herself. The cautious friend stood quiet, but eventually returned the feeling of warmth.

Speak of the devil.

He swayed between the girls and grinned ever-so slyly. He wasn't going to let a twit like her know such an obvious secret. Once the deed was done, that'd all it take for her to be in his command. It was that simple.

Hwa Young looked at him in disgust and reached for SoJung's hand, but like what she had, Tae Joon dragged SoJung away. Again, the innocent SoJung was confused. More likely, razzledazzled. (Not that anyone really uses that word anymore.)

She watched as the "couple" disappeared into the house.. quietly.. so quietly. She chewed at the inside of her cheek, and decided that now wasn't the time. She'd await another.


Later that day, Yongguk and his crew were on a holiday. They weren't doing much. In fact, they weren't doing anything at all. They all sat down at the dorm, doing individual activites. Maknae Zelo was playing on the PS3 along with his Himchan Hyung, Jongup was in the kitchen cooking up some ramyun, YoungJae was taking a nap, Daehyun was vocalizing in his room, and Yongguk was.. well, just sitting there.

He was still in constant worry. It occured to him that it was only jealously. Just jealously, and nothing more. But, would it have been right to have said something then and there? When the fiance was no where to be seen? To have been straight-forward and said right on the spot, "SoJung ah, I love you"? Would it have been alright?

He sighed as he plugged in the cord to his laptop into the electric socket, and turned the device on.

  방용국 @BAP_bangyongguk

Feeling a little confused. #baphasnomercy


He hit send, and instantly the fans retweeted over and over. I guess the internet wasjust another way of stress relief. Well, it was to Yongguk.
It's just hard to explain..

===



Authour's Note:

HNNNNGH-- I'M SO SORRY GUISE. The chapter's real short, I know.. and the story's real slow in process. I'm almost outta ideas! I keep getting these scenes but, they're all WAAAY IN THE FUTURE OF THE STORY, so right now I'm brain storming some quick scenes. I'll update as much as I caaaaaaan. Uwahwahwah.

This new character, Hwa Young (Who was scened in the foreward) is a character that my friend uses. Haha. I came up with the name, but basically, the character's all her~ Woopwoop. Aight'. I actually have a cold right now, so-- I don't feel my best. Hurf. See, the issue was that I wasn't getting any inspiration for this fanfic. I was getting lazy with the other one too, so.. yeah. I'll do my best everyone! (Although, there's not a lot of you. :'D) ;orz Hnnnnngh.

30/09/12