Chapter Fifty Five

Whirlwind

The boys were still shooting in the middle of the night. An hour ago, despite the loud music, Micha had fallen asleep on the floor. Hae had put one of his coats under her head while Hyuk had found a blanket to put over her.

'She's really important to you guys, isn't she?' the PD asked.

'She's our princess. Even though she never had heard of us before we met, to me she is the embodiment of all ELF.' Hae whispered.

'That doesn't really make sense, fishy, but ok.' Kyu rolled with his eyes. He was even crankier when tired and boy was he exhausted.

After another hour they were finally done for today. They were expected back in 6 hours.

Kyu picked Micha up and carried her to the van. She snuggled against him and sighed in contentment. He buckled her up and allowed her to sleep on his shoulder. At the dorm, he carried her to bed and removed her shoes. Then he looked at her. He had been in this situation before but he would handle it better this time, he promised to himself. He removed her jeans, it went smoothly. Her T-shirt would be okay to wear but maybe it would be better to remove the bra. He swallowed and forced himself to think about Hyuk's smelly feet while he shoved both hands under her shirt and to her back. He searched for the little hooks but didn't find any. What kind of a messed up bra was she wearing?

Kyu looked at the closed door. Any minute Eunhae might barge in or worse...Heechul. Why was he panicking? He wasn't doing anything wrong! He still didn't find the opening. Maybe it opened at the front? His hands slid to the front. Kyu cursed when he felt her warm skin. His experienced hands quickly found the hooks and opened them. He lowered the straps and shoved her arms through them and then he could remove the bra from under her shirt. He made a victory sign and smiled at his achievement.

After his shower he went back to the bedroom and saw that both Hyuk and Hae were already sleeping. He turned off the lights and crawled into bed. He rolled over to his side and soon he felt Micha against his back. She wrapped an arm and a leg over him. He quietly turned around so he could face her and put his head under her chin. Her heartbeat guided him to dream land.

 

An alarm was the most irritating sound on the planet. Kyu frowned and tried to hit the damn thing.

'Oppa....' Micha whined 'I'll be super good, just let me sleep a bit more.'

'Aish, how can you sulk when you are still half asleep.' Kyu laughed. 'Come on, get off me and shower first before Eunhae hogs it.'

Micha tightened her grip on his shirt and tried her best puppy eyes.

'You think that will work on me?'

Micha nodded and blinked a couple of times.

Kyu smirked and lifted her out of bed, carried her over his shoulder to the bathroom, put her in the shower and turned it on...cold.

That scream woke half the city up. Kyu ran out of the room laughing.

 

'Come on, baby, forgive me.' Kyu laughed and softly pulled her hair.

Micha gave him her best fake angry look and shook her head.

They were in the van again. The mood was pleasant although most of them had only had a couple of hours of sleep.

'I'll give you a present if you do!' Kyu tried to tempt her.

Micha's eyes lit up. 'A present? What is it?'

'First forgiveness then the gift.'

Micha pouted again. Kyu could see she was considering it.

'Is it a pony?'

Kyu laughed. 'Sure, babe, I have a pony in my pocket'

'Is that what they call it nowadays?' Heechul snickered.

'Is it....a book?'

'Nope.'

'A CD?'

'Nope, forgive me first.'

'You will sing a song for me?' Micha applauded.

'No...wait, that would be a gift?' Kyu's eyes started twinkling.

'I love your voice.' Micha said and looked out of the window dreamily.

Kyu pulled her hair again 'Yah, don't go spacing off.'

'For me there is nothing to forgive' Heechul smirked 'the sight of Micha chasing Kyu through the living room with only a shirt and , soaked to the bone is a gift that keeps on giving. So, from all of us, who witnessed that, thank you Kyu!'

'ert!' Kyu yelled.

Micha grabbed his arm. Kyu turned to her again. 'I'll forgive you cause when I tackled you and you fell flat on your face and then I sat on your back, pulling your arm until you begged for mercy, it made Kangin smile.' She said softly.

Kyu reached for his bag and pushed something in her hands. She looked down. It was apple juice. Micha started bouncing up and down. She put it in her lap and hugged Kyu.

'You are the best!' She exclaimed. She put the straw in and started sipping happily.

'Awwww that was the Kyutest thing ever, pun fully intended!' Heechul reacted.