Chapter Fifty Four

Whirlwind

The members were in the two vans driving to the location where they would shoot the Bonamana MV. EunHaeKyuCha were sharing a van with Teukie and Heechul, the rest was in the other van. Micha was on the back seat in between Kyu and Heechul. It was quite early in the morning and she was still rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes.

'Hey doll, had fun with Yunho yesterday?' Chullie asked, looking over her head at Kyu who was, as always, playing a game.

'Yes!, Yunho hyung is a sweet guy, a really good listener!' Micha said, smiling.

'What did you guys talk about?'

'About our lives, music, love, food, anything really.'

'Love? Ooooooooooooh' Chullie said suggestively, noticing Kyu's knuckles turning white.

'Yes, I can't believe he is still single!' Micha exclaimed.

'Yunho is a bit handicapped in the relationship area.' Hae joined in, looking over his shoulder.

'Still, he's sweet and caring, he's handsome, polite, smart, funny,...what else would a girl want?' Micha sighed.

'Seems you are quite fond of him' Heechul said.

'Do you find him attractive?' Kyu asked suddenly, staring coldly in Micha's eyes.

'I-I...' Micha stuttered.

'Of course that guy is attractive, have you looked at him?' Hyuk said.

Kyu kept staring at Micha, waiting for her answer. It made her nervous. She her dry lips and saw his gaze sink down to . His eyes darkened and Micha felt her stomach twisting and a shiver went over her spine.

'Well?' Kyu asked hoarsly 'Is he a good kisser?'. He added.

Micha's eyes widened and automatically dropped to his lips. She swallowed and shifted in her seat. 'I wouldn't know.' She whispered.

'You better not find out.' Kyu mumbled and Micha blushed.

'What was that, brat?'

'Nothing Heechul.'

'Is it me, or is it suddenly extremely hot in this car?' Chullie mocked.

 

MV shooting is very tiresome. Hyuk, Hae and Shindong had worked hard on the choreography to cover for Kangin's parts. The boys were sent to make up and hairdo one by one and then costumes. It was already quite hot in the studio.

Micha was admiring the professionality of it all. She was here to get used to this kind of thing. She brought food and favourite drinks with her and waited on the boys and the staff. During breaks she would fan the sweating boys. They all looked so hot in their different costumes and their make up enhanced their features.

They would tape the group dance today and the seperate parts tomorrow. At the hipthrusting part, Kyu looked straight at her with a small smirk around his mouth. It made her feel so dizzy.

During another break, she asked the PD if she could use a simple camera to do small interviews with the boys. Anything really to distract her. The PD smiled and nodded. She went from member to member and they were happy to play along. Hae was often disturbing the other interviews and it turned out to be a pretty funny video.

'So what do you think about the dance, Micha?' Hae asked after taking the camera from her and pointing it in her direction.

'It's very manly!' She said.

'What do you think about this part?' Kyu asked and did the ing once again.

Micha's face heated up and she bit her lip. 'Very potent' She said while staring at her hands.

Kyu lifted an eyebrow 'Potent?'

'Yes, like in powerful?' She looked Kyu in the eye innocently.

'I wonder if that camera is catching the enormous happening here.' Heechul smirked.

Kyu tore his gaze away from her and turned cold again. 'Seems she has that with a lot of people.'

'Says the notorious playboy' Heechul laughed.

The coordi noona who was reapplying some make up on Kyu giggled.

Kyu smiled 'Want some later on, honey?'. The noona blushed.

Kyu looked back up and noticed Micha had left. He quickly blinked away the emotion in his eyes.

Heechul who had observed him like a bird of prey had noticed the sadness that had appeared for a fraction of a second.