Chapter Eighty Six

Whirlwind

The members were doing an interview to reveal the SS3 countries and dates. EunHae weren't really paying attention, they were in their own world. Leeteuk was giving one of his long speeches. Hae was day dreaming. Hyuk hit his leg softly to get his attention. They looked at one another and smiled shyly. Their knees were leaning against each other and they both stared at where they touched.

Interviews were dangerous for Hae. He couldn't pay attention for that long, his mind always drifted off to happier thoughts. Thoughts like how he loved kissing Hyuk's plump lips. Or how Hyuk's sweet gummy smile gave him butterflies. The determinant way Hyuk looked when he took control or how sensual he was when he let Hae dominate him. Hae let out a soft whimper. Hyuk's head turned to him and when their eyes met once again, the older could read his train of thought and blushed. He softly hit Hae's leg again.

 

In the practice room super junior were sweating all over the place. It was summer and really hot but soon they would start touring and they needed to work on the dance moves. They were on a break and were all spread out on the floor. Kyu's head was on Micha's lap. Micha was softly talking to him and he smiled. Heechul was watching them and smirked.

'They are getting too obvious' He said to Minnie.

'Yet the other members still don't suspect much.' Minnie answered, rolling his eyes.

'I never have seen Kyu so gentle and caring with another person.' Heechul smiled.

Leeteuk cleared his throat and spoke up 'People, the repackaged album songlist has been determined. We'll listen to and record the new songs soon and for the title song we'll shoot an MV.'

'What is the title song called?' Siwon asked.

Leeteuk smiled and glanced at Kyu 'It's the best song on the album'

Hae frowned 'that's a weird title.'

Everyone laughed and Hyuk softly slapped the fish.

'It's called 'No Other'.' Leeteuk finished.

Kyu froze.

 

The main practice was over and the members were hitting the showers. EunChaHae stayed behind to rehearse a new song 'I wanna love you'. The boys asked Micha to be the female dancer in between them cause they felt most comfortable with her and her skills matched theirs.

'Hey can we watch this?' Shindong asked. The others were done showering.

'Sure.' Hyuk said.

The members all sat on the floor, eager to see how this combination would work out.

The music started again. Hyuk started moving and singing. The melody was sensual and smooth, so were his movements. His voice was soft and silky, it matched the song well.

Micha entered the stage and passed by Hyuk, who followed her with his eyes. They started dancing and Hyuk closed in on her. A couple of times they were almost touching.

Kyu sat there expressionless. He watched every movement like a hawk though.

'They look so cute together.' Wookie squealed.

When Micha's hand travelled down Hyuk's , they all gasped.

'This is flipping HOT' Minnie said.

EunCha pretended to kiss and Hae entered the stage. He violently pulled Micha behind him. Now they were all over each other. Hae's acting skills made it look as if he was all bewitched by Micha. Kyu's jaw clenched as he watched HaeCha move together with the music.

The EunHae stand off was next, Micha appeared in the middle while the two boys circled around her. They tore their shirts to shreds and both closed in on Micha while the music faded.

The members applauded and complimented the trio for the smoking hot performance.

 

Micha had just finished showering and dressing herself when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and her eyes met a wild Kyu.

'Kyu, what's wro....'

He slammed the door shut and closed in.

'You!' He hissed.

Micha swallowed.

'You...are mine.' Kyu uttered.

Micha frowned.

'And mine alone, got it?' He yelled at her.

'But oppa, the slave thing lasted only a day.' She was so confused.

Kyu growled. 'Seems I'm not making myself clear here.' He dove in and his lips found hers immediately.

Micha pulled back and touched her already swollen lips, her eyes widened. 'Kyu...'

His stare was so intense, it gave her pleasurable shivers all over.

'Are you jealous?' Disbelief laced her voice.

'Yes damn it!' He yelled.