Chapter Fifty Six

Whirlwind

Today they were going to shoot the individual takes. The members had to stand perfectly still while the camera shot them from several angles. Huge amounts of concentration were needed. Teukie's shoulders were acting up and he tried to relax them. Micha asked him to sit down for a second and started massaging the knots out of his shoulders. Teukie moaned at the feeling, earning a glare from Kyu. After that Hyuk wanted a massage, then Hae...

'Yah, stop taking advantage of her!' Kyu yelled.

'You want some too, oppa?'

Kyu closed his eyes and his hand covered his face. 'I'm fine, you are not our personal slave.'

'But one can only dream, huh brat' Heechul whispered.

'I swear, you screaming diva, if you keep those comments up, I will shave Heebum!'

Heechul was shocked 'You evil cat abuser! The poor thing is still recovering from the minnietis you forced on him.'

'Minnietis?'

'All things sickly pink = Minnietis'

'Hey, I heard that, Chullie hyung!' Sungmin pouted.

 

The second individual part was against a wall. Micha was looking over the PD's shoulder and frowned. Something was lacking. The PD thought so too.

'What if you make a light swing above them? That would give a cool effect with the changing shadows and all.' Micha suggested.

The PD looked at her, his eyes wide opened. He grabbed her face and kissed her briefly on the forehead. 'You are a genius!' He yelled and started ordering people around.

'Hey old man, no kissing our girl, Kyu might blow a fuse!' Heechul yelled. The PD apologised over and over.

The light effect made it perfect. The members all looked very tough and quite y.

 

'Why can't you ever keep up with the correct dance moves?' Yeye complained towards Hae.

Hae bit his lip. 'I don't know what you mean, hyung.' He whispered.

'You always change small things about it, a bit more hip into it or a slightly different location of the move. It's annoying!'

'I-I...'

'Problems Yesung?' Hyuk asked quite cold. He could notice from a distance that his fish was being semi-bullied.

'Yes in fact I have a problem with this.' Yesung snarled.

'With what exactly might that be?' Hyuk snarled back.

'Guys...please...don't fight.' Hae said, his eyes already tearing up.

'Why do you favour him?' Yesung asked Hyuk.

'I favour him? In what way?'

'He always dances differently and you don't say a thing, in shows you actually encourage it!'

'Hae is one of the main dancers, he has his own style.' Hyuk said through his teeth. He tried to calm himself for Hae's sake. The boy was already softly pulling on the monkey's shirt.

'His own style? He just wants to show off!' Yesung yells 'And you let him cause he's your best friend and you can't deny him anything! You turned him in a spoilt little...'

Hyuk's eyes widened and he was about to go for the turtle's throat.

'Yeye oppa?' Micha softly pulled on Yesung's arm.

'Not now Micha.' He said.

'What's wrong oppa? Why are you taking your anger out on Hae oppa?' She pulled on his arm again.

Kyu, who knew how Yesung could get when he is this pissed off, yelled at Micha to get away from him but it was too late.

'I said NOT NOW' He yelled and forcefully pushed her away. She tripped and fell.

Yesung was startled when he saw her leg bleeding. He ran over to her followed by Kyu and Eunhae.

'Omg Micha, I'm sorry!' Yesung said.

'Oppa? Just tell me what is the matter?'

Suddenly Yesung started crying. 'I'm sorry Hae, I don't know why I said all that stuff, it doesn't bother me usually.' He sobbed.

Micha hugged him and let him cry on her shoulder. 'What happened, oppa?'

'I just feel so useless, not important, not needed, not as talented,...' He croaked out.

'Hey now!' Micha pulled his head back by his hair making sure they had eye contact. 'Don't you ever say that again!' Tears were welling up in her eyes. 'You, you have this amazing talent. When you sing you are in the music, you convey so many emotions. When you listen to someone, you really listen and you give great advice! You are one of the most...mysterious people I know. I love how unpredictable you are and how you just put yourself out there!'

The words came straight from her heart and Yesung stopped sobbing and just hugged her.

'Yeye oppa?'

'Yes sweety?'

'Want to touch my philtrum?'

'Micha!!' Kyu, Hae and Hyuk yelled in shock but she just smiled.