Incredibly boring/short chapter. imsorrylovemeplease♥

My 6 Handsome Ghostly Roommates

~Hye Soo's Pov~

''This is my cousin.'' I said throwing an arm over Kai. ''....Ew.'' Tao said. ''What? Tao hyung! DID YOU JUST 'EW' ME?'' Kai scrunched his nose.

''Haha no. Hye Soo told me she had a hot cousin. You're.. ehh.'' Tao said. ''I AM HOT. ASK MY FANGIRLS. PSH.'' Kai said, crossing his arms.

Kai turned to me, ''Anyways, where do you live? I want to visit your new house~ Is it big?''

''Uh yeah it is.'' I said. ''Let's go afterschool~ I'm curious where you live so next time I could walk you to your house.'' Kai smiled and ruffled my hair.

''No you can't.'' I said. Tao awkwardly coughed and walked away. ''Why not?'' Kai pouted. ''I.. have to make burritos. So you can't come.'' I shook my head.

''Making burritos? Then I HAVE to come, to make sure you dont burn the house down. I know how you're really bad at cooking.'' Kai raised a brow.

''Ah you just can't come okay?'' I said. ''Yea but-'' ''OPPA. OVER HERE!! SIT WITH US TO EAT LUNCH!''

We looked over to the bunch of girls who were dragging another 5 guys and I recognized one of them, Suho.

''Aw dammit, they took the rest of EXO-K already.. Okay, I have to go. ONE DAY, I'll get to see you're house. Careful not to get run over by fangirls and you better eat your lunch.'' he kissed my forehead and ran over to the fangirls who were mobbing s.

I looked around for a good place to eat my lunch, I didn't like the loud screaming of the fangirls.

I looked around the back of the school and found the perfect place.

I put a napkin over the bench and sat while munching on my sandwich. ''Hi.'' Chen appeared next to me.

''OMO!'' I jumped up from the bench, nearly dropping my dear sandwich. ''Sorry for scaring you~'' Chen said.

''E-eh.. it's fine. Just dont do that again, it freaks me out.'' I laughed, sitting back down. ''What are you doing back here? Eating alone.'' Chen asked.

''I like it here. It's quiet and peaceful.'' I smiled. ''Ahh, same. Hmph, i'm hungry too.'' Chen pouted. I offered my sandwhich and he bit into it.

''Hm it tastes great, did you make it yourself?'' Chen smiled. ''Nope, Kai did.'' I said. ''Wah really? That guy made it? I'm amazed. It's pretty darn good sandwhich.'' he chuckled.

''Speaking of Kai, who were those other guys that were getting mobbed by fangirls?'' I asked. ''They are EXO-K. And we are EXO-M. But we like it better when people think of us as one, EXO.'' Chen explained.

''Do they know you guys are.. ghosts? Or are they ghosts too?'' I asked. ''They dont know we're ghosts and they are human. We haven't gotten the guts to tell them though. I'm even surprised the ALMIGHTY duizhang actually let us tell you. We've never told anyone but we easily let you know about us. It's weird, I don't know..'' Chen said.

I smiled, ''Thank you guys for trusting me. And don't worry, i'll keep your secret safe! I wont tell anyone.''