Visiting the Mansion

My 6 Handsome Ghostly Roommates

 

 Chinese is in Italic. (;

_____________________________________________________________________

 

~Hye Soo's Pov~

''Hon, are you ready to go?'' my mom called from downstairs. ''Neh!'' I said, putting on my socks and rushing down.

My dad chuckled, ''You didn't have to run down, you could've gotten hurt.''

I cheekily smiled, ''It's fine.''

I put on my shoes and we went out the door of our big mansion and into my dad's Mercedes Benz.

 

''Were going to go see the house you're moving in.'' my mom looked back to me and smiled. ''It's in Gangnam, right?'' I asked, putting on my seatbelt.

My dad nodded while he started the engine. ''We haven't seen it yet but the real-estate agent said it was big.''

My dad drove out of the parking way and into the road.

''Are you sure you don't want me to hire some butlers or maids so you won't be lonely?'' my mom asked. ''It's fine.'' I said.

''But you're going to have to live alone, dear. Me and your dad have business in Seoul so we can't move in with you.'' my said.

''Don't worry mom. Besides, this will be a great opportunity for me to mature~'' I smiled.

''Aigoo. My daughter is growing up~ And don't you worry about us, we'll drop by when we have time. I promise.'' my dad looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

---

We all stepped out of the car and in front of us was this big old mansion.

It gave off a cold dreary feeling.

''I-is this the place?'' I asked while staring at it. ''I think so.. I expected it to be lively. Looks scary.'' my mom said.

''Oh I think that guy is the real-estate.'' my dad said.

The guy looked at us and smiled while walking over.

''Hello. Are you Mr.Yoon?'' the bright cheery guy asked. ''Yes I am. Are you the the real-estate agent we're supposed to meet?'' my dad asked.

''Yes I am! Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Sungmin.'' he bowed.

''He looks quite young and handsome, dont you think?'' my mom nudged me. ''Shh mom. No time for hitting on real-estate agents.'' I joked.

''Sorry, this isnt the house you expected right?'' Sungmin chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. ''To be honest, no.'' my dad said.

''Yea, most people that come to buy the house actually dont after they've seen the appearance. Well, let's go in.'' Sungmin said while unlatching the gate.

We walked in the lawn of the front of the house and there was dead grass and weeds.

''Inside of the house is actually quite beautiful with it's staircase designs and such.'' Sungmin said, he took out some keys and opening the door.

It made a creaky sound and we walked in.

He wasn't kidding. The house had old designs on it. And even a big chandelier.

''There are 2 restrooms and 4 bedrooms. All the bedrooms have balconies.'' he smiled.

''Oh, Hon let's go see the kitchen. Hye Soo, you can look around. See if you like it.'' my mom smiled. I nodded.

It was just this Sungmin guy and me.

''Hey you know some people say this place is haunted.'' he said, chuckling soflty. ''Hm. Why?'' I curiously asked.

''I don't really know. But I do know that this house was abandoned years ago. Well, you can look around.'' he smiled.

I nodded and headed up the stairs.

I slid my hand on the staircase rails and surprisingly there wasn't dust or anything. And I thought he said this was abandoned a long time ago..

As I stepped onto the steps it made a little creak sound

~Lay's Pov~

''Gege! Theres another buyer! How do we scare them away this time?'' Tao said.

''I don't know. Figure something out. You've been freaking out people all the time. You'll know what to do.'' Kris said calmly, turning invisible. The rest of EXO-M did the same.

''Okay~. Let's go, Xiumin gege.'' Tao smiled, tugging him along.

''Ehh.. I really hope they wont do anything stupid.'' Luhan said. ''They're a bao and a panda. They will do something stupid for sure.'' Kris said bluntly. 

''Lay, go check on them to make sure they dont cause trouble.'' Kris said. I nodded and followed the panda and the bao.

I saw them frozen while standing there. ''Yah. Why aren't you guys moving?'' I asked. ''W-who's there?'' a soft voice called out.

I froze too. Oh . The girl cant see us but she sure can hear us and pretty clearly too. 

I pinched Tao's shirt and pulled him while slowly backing away.

That was one of the flaws of being a ghost. We can be invisible but they can hear us.

Tao grabbed onto Xiumin and we quietly walked back into the room, kind of like ninjas.

We breathed out when we got back into the room. ''What happe-'' I put my finger to my lips and make a 'shh' motion.

The girl walked into the room and we all froze up. ''Woah.. this room is so big.'' she said in awe while lightly touching the walls.

Oh and did I tell you? Ghosts can also turn other things invisible. Which is why she cant see our furniture right now.

She walked right through Chen and Chen resisted the urge to laugh. It really tickles when people or things goes through us.

Luhan took a step forward and the floor made a creaking sound. The girl jumped at the sudden movement. 

''What the hell..'' she said. ''Sweetie, come down.'' a woman said. ''N-neh.'' she called out. She quickly walked out of the room, took one more glance at it and went back downstairs.

We all breathed out once she left. ''That.. was too close.'' Kris said. ''She looked pretty..'' I said.

Luhan looked at me weirdly. I shrugged.

''Anyways, they cant buy this place. If they do, we're in trouble. Because we live here.'' Kris said. We all nodded.

''Maybe we'll try to scare them again and-'' ''Okay. It's settled then, this house is now yours. Thank you, and you can move in immediately.'' Sungmin interrupted.

''..Too late.'' Chen sighed. ''Oh boy..'' Xiumin said, face-palming himself.

______________________________________________________________________

How do you guys like it so far?~ (; Good..? Bad?

@AzianSushi451 And yea the title is weirrdd~ IF YOU HAVE A BETTER TITLE NAME PLEASE TELL ME~ I totally need a new title. LOL. ♥ 

-FattyPandi