Woops.

My 6 Handsome Ghostly Roommates

 

~Hye Soo's Pov~

I panted as I put my last suitcase down in the room. My parents had a bunch of movers move in new furniture and my old stuff.

It was hectic. People going in and out carrying heavy couches, a t.v, and other home necessities.

By the end of the day, everyone was doing moving the furniture and beside it being crazy in the afternoon, it was now quiet and dark in the house with me alone in it.

I was sitting on the couch, playing with the remote while watching t.v. My room still wasnt dry from the wet paint.

~Kris' Pov~

''It's a good thing they didnt put any furniture in either of our rooms. Just the girl's room. We have our own furniture.'' I said.

''What about the girl? She's living here now.'' Lay said. ''I don't know..'' I said.

''Let's say Hi~'' Tao smiled. ''You crazy? She'd freak out knowing 6 guys suddenly appeared in her house, telling her that we are dead and we live here too.'' Luhan said.

Tao pouted, ''She.. seems nice though. Maybe she'll understand.''

''We'll figure something out later, for now. Stay quiet and invisible, okay?'' I said. They all nodded.

~Hye Soo's Pov~

Ahh it's so boring. And.. very creepy too. I keep hearing voices upstairs. And i'm alone in this dark house.

Someone could come in and murder me..

''Aish. Hye Soo, there arent any murderers here.'' I lightly hit my own head.

My tummy growled. Hungry. Hungry. Hungry. Need. Food. Now.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I looked around for food and opened the fridge. The first thing that caught my eye was the bottle of whip cream.

''Hmm Whip cream.'' I smiled to myself. I took the bottle out and shook it.

How.. do you open this thing. I banged it on the table.

BAM.

The whipcream bottle exploded all over me. ''Holy shi-...yay. I'm covered in whip-cream.'' I laughed.

I looked for a mop and swept the kitchen floor.

''S-so slippery. Seesh.'' I said. I took a step forward and slipped to the ground. Landing on my .

''Ow ow ow okay. I'm butthurt.'' I groaned. I looked down to see me covered in MORE whip cream.

I shrugged to myself and laughed.

I finished cleaning the whip cream on the ground while even slipping some more times but it was fine.

I sat upside down on the couch, still covered in whip-cream.

~Kris' Pov~

I asked Tao to check downstairs quietly becuase we heard a loud bang.

''What happened?'' I asked. Tao bit his lip so he wouldnt burst out laughing.

''S-she banged the whip-cream bottle on the table and it exploded all over the place. She went to clean it and slipped. It was sooo funny.'' Tao laughed quietly.

''Is she alright?'' Lay asked. ''Yeah she's fine.'' Tao answered. ''She seems so clumsy..'' Xiumin said.

''E-eh. Who are you guys?'' the girl asked, who was standing in right in front of the door.

''Dammit. We forgot to turn invisible again!'' Chen said.

''Are you guys speaking in chinese? Waaittt. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? MOTHER OF- ARE YOU GUYS MURDERERS?! DO I NEED TO SLAP YOU? I MEAN-WHATTT.'' she said.

''It's a good thing we speak korean too..'' I muttered. ''Hey, calm down. We aren't murderers. Pshh would murderers look this hot? Anyways, we are- TTTTT.'' Tao screamed in pain and dropped to the ground.

''OH MY GOSH. I'M SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO.. KICK YOU THERE.'' She said, she kneeled down next to Tao.

''EHH. IT HURTS.'' Tao wailed. ''Ouch.. that has got to hurt.'' Xiumin winced. ''Someone get him a icepack..'' I face-palmed myself.