Comments reply

Good bye, hyung!

@fangirl4ever Thank you for your compliment. I have no idea that you will have such a great reaction since i'm a beginner.... Besides thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing! Thx very much!!!! Love u!!!

@lady_na Your welcome... Besides I should be the one thanking you!!! Gamsahabnida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue reading my story.... that if you want.....

@mei041114 Me too, I can't believe that my story will make you cry!!!! I'm sorry!!!! Please don't cry... it makes me sad too.... thank you forall you've done to this story!! I'm really happy... Thank you and sorry for making you cry 

@Alvin-a33 I don't know too what has gotten into me that hyukkie died in this story... Without me realizing it, i have already posted it.... Hiks... But I think that maybe i don't want hyuk to suffer in this story because he missed his love then he missed 3 important part of his body... I don't know that it've gotten this sad... Anyway gomawo.

@ertEunHae Please don't cry anymore!!! it would be so sad that you have already cried from the beginning and still crying at the end!!! besides thank you!!!!!!!

@kiki-chan I'm speechless too here, knowing that you cried!!!! Hyukkie has to die for his brother and lovers' happiness... so sad... btw thank you and mianhae that i made you cry.... ><

@cha1996 Oh noooo!!! please make the rain came from your eyes stop!!! okay.... Thank you!!! and the please keep on read my fanfics and please comment and subscribe if you want and have time to do it!!!!! Thank you!!! Sorry i made you cry!

@frenzyril thank you very much for your comment and reaction!!!! please keep on reading my fanfics!!!!!!! and the..... mianhae if i made you cry!!! 

@vanzfluffy thank you!!!! thank you for thinking that this story is nice!!! thank you for everything!!!!! sorry if i made you cry or feel sad....

 

Hey... I'm sorry that I'm late t giving you all the replies!!!! I'm sorry if i made you all cry and feel sad!!!!!!!! Please keep on reading my story and giving me some tips or comments or critics!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!