The farewell

Good bye, hyung!

 

They hurriedly go to SM hospital. Sungmin ran inside and found his bestfriends there, Heechul, Kangin, Leeteuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Hangeng, Siwon and even Kibum there. They are all in a depressing state.

“Sungmin Hyung…”said Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk immediately hug Sungmin and cried.

“What happened hyung? Why are all of you here?”asked Donghae.

“Sungmin-ssi and Donghae-ssi? Are you here?”asked a nurse from inside of a room that Sungmin got some bad feeling from.

“Yes we’re here!”answered Sungmin.

“Please come in!”a nurse opened the door to let them come in.

When they come in, Sungmin immediately cried and rushed to the person lying on the bed. That person was much skinnier than ever, both his leg were gone, and his right hand was gone too.

“We have to amputated both his legs and his hand because it was rotting and couldn’t heal. He got in an accident. He was hit by two trucks. He was stuck in between and there was some chemical liquid on both truck. When we got there, it was too late. He maybe alive now but will not soon,”said the nurse sadly.

“Please make his last second happy, I was the one who wrote the letter because he asked me. I’m gonna leave you guys alone,”said the nurse again as she went out of the room.

Sungmin walk slowly toward Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk saw Sungmin and smiled weakly.

“You came, hyung…”

Sungmin burst into tears again and hug Eunhyuk while saying,”Sorry! I’m such a bad brother! How can I do this to you! You are sacrificing your self yet all I can do is thinking about myself. I’m such a bad hyung!!!!! Why didn’t you tell us that you already know?!!! Wae?!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Look at me hyung…”said Eunhyuk.

Sungmin looked up, Eunhyuk’s hand come up and caressed Sungmin’s cheek lovingly with his left hand while tears are pouring down on his face.

“What can I do for you in this state? I will be nothing but a burden for you! You are my hyung! And I wish you to be happy!,”Eunhyuk look at Donghae,”And you are my loved one, and I wish you to be happy too! Even if it means I have to go and be damned for the rest of my life.”

“Hyung, I’m tired. I’m gonna go to umma and appa’s side now! Keep on living and be happy for me! And Donghae, you have to protect him okay! Promise me hyung! Say that you will do that?!”said Eunhyuk still with tears and still caressed Sungmin’s cheek.

Sungmin hold that hand so tight and he was sobbing uncontrollably.

How he wants to come back to the past and prevent him and Donghae’s meeting back then.

How he will miss his brother so much!

Slowly he nodded.

Eunhyuk smiled. He look at the sky outside and whispered,”My duty is done. Good bye hyung, everyone! Finally….”

He closed his eyes. There was no heart beat anymore. Sungmin was bewildered.

“NO! HYUKKIE! NO DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!! HYUKKIE! SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! SAVE HIM!!!! HYUKKIE!!!!!!!! SOMEONE!”Sungmin shouted with all his strength and shaking Eunhyuk with the hope of Eunhyuk coming back to him.

Upon hearing his shouting, doctors and nurses came in. Sungmin was forced to go out of the room. He struggled to go to his dead brother’s side.

“NOOOO! EUNHYUK!!!!! DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!!!!!!!! EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!!!!! HYUKKIE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Eunhyuk was dead. Today was his funeral.

It was raining. Sungmin was crying.

All of the friends were.

But one thing for sure.

He didn’t die on something useless.

He die for other’s happiness

And everyone know that he will always be remembered.

And Sungmin know better than enyone that from now on everything’s gonna be alright.

The most bitter medicine is the one that will heal you thoroughly without scars.

The most painful memory will soon become your precious and beautiful memory.

Because you know that the person you caused pain for has forgive you.

And that was the best medicine for you ever.

---End--