The start of the end

Good bye, hyung!

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I don’t know what happened anymore and I don’t want to know.

Because I know that the information for what happened in front of my eyes will make my heart hurt more.

The only thing I know now is that, in front f my eyes, here I am sitting in front of the two persons that were my everything, the only ones I have, explaining about their secret affair.

Without realizing it a drop of my tears fall.

Followed by other drop and soon sobs started to come out from my mouth.

Slowly the sobs became crying.

I can feel that the two persons before me are starting to pity me.

But they started to talk again.

Then come out the three words I prayed every day, every hours, every minutes, every seconds from my beloved one.

“Let’s break up,”said Donghae, my boyfriend while holding my brother, Sungmin’s hand.

That scene really hurt me. But if this will make my beloved ones happy.

Then I will do that.

I don’t care abut myself anymore

End of POV

“Hae, do you remember when I first introduce you to my brother? You always took a quick glances of him. You too hyung. Since that time, I already sense something fishy,”said Eunhyuk while looking to the air.

His eye seems empty and somehow sad.

“Here I am, with the two of you, sitting there s happily,”said Eunhyuk with slight chuckle but Donghae and Sungmin know that it was fake.

“So will you give your blessing to us?”asked Donghae looking straight to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk look at him and smile sadly.

“Even if I won’t you two will still be together right? Besides the two of you are the only ones I have in this world… I will give my blessing to you! But please wait until my letters come to you and then you are free to announce your relationship.”Eunhyuk sighed.

Sungmin looked at Eunhyuk with surprise.

Soon tears started to fall and he hug his brother so tightly, nodded furiously and whisper, “Mianhae, Eunhyuk! Please forgive hyung! Mianhae…”

Donghae hug the both of them, cried too, and say many times,”Thank you….. Eunhyuk…”

Eunhyuk didn’t hug back nor did he say something. He just silently cried.

Without words he cried.

Without words he slowly died inside.

---------------------------------End of the day----------------------------

The next morning, Sungmin woke up in Donghae’s embraced. His eye was like panda eye, and he was sitting. He had a terrible headache. He then tried to remember what happened. And the memory return.

As soon as the memory returned, he searched for Eunhyuk but he was nowhere to be found.

Instead he found a short letter, saying, “I’m gonna be missing for 3 days. I have to move on! So give me 3 days! At the last day, I will send a letter and then you can announced your relationship!”

------------------------------------End of the Day-----------------------------