four.

You are my P-E-T.

Luhan has always been a dramatic person - that had been established years ago - it did not come off as a surprise when you received a call from your PA, telling you that Luhan was once again disrupting your staffs with his behaviour ("He would not stop giving people free samples! You have to help, boss!"). For a twenty-two year old, Luhan had the mentality of a five year old when he was overly excited... in which was the case at the moment. And according to Chanyeol (your PA), Luhan seemed to only listen to you.

"Would you care to explain as to why is Luhan giving out free samples?" You asked Chanyeol when you stepped inside the bakery. You frowned when you passed by a customer holding a couple of cookies in her hand; your eyebrow twitched slightly - those cookies were not even for sale yet. Chanyeol looked up from the clipboard and sighed in relief when he saw you.

"Boss, stop him please. He's giving me a headache." Chanyeol muttered, lowering his head and you chuckled before nodding your head. You raised your hand to pat his fluffy hair but before you could even place your hand on his hair, you were pulled away from your tall assistant and spun around a couple of times.

"Luhan!" You whined when you nearly hit a customer. You muttered a quick apology when Luhan stopped spinning you around and instead wrapped his arms around your waist. "Why are you so happy?" You asked him. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed, nursing your hangover?"

Luhan shook his head as he tightened his arms around your waist. "Luhan is happy~"

Not only did he had the mentality of a five year old, Luhan also has the tendency to talk in third person when he was extremely ecstatic. You wondered what could have made him extremely ecstatic. "Because?"

Luhan turned to look at you; his eyes were sparkling with mirth and adoration. "Luhan was swept off his feet by a baozi!"

"Baozi? ...a bun?"

...

You left Luhan to his own devices after making sure he would not be causing a scene in your bakery for the rest of the day. Dealing with a really hyperactive Luhan always drained you of your energy. You recalled the reason as to why he had been ecstatic beyond words and a smile crawled on your face; apparently after you had rejected his call, Luhan decided to go to the nearest cafe to get his daily fix of coke, coffee and burger with fries and that was where he had met Baozi, the apple of his eyes (or so Luhan claims).

He was extremely adorable! And his cheeks-- his cheeks were so round, all I wanted to do were squish his cheeks and bite them!

As you turned around the corner to head to your room, you wondered if Baekhyun had stayed or left after you had left earlier that day. Maybe you would discover your apartment empty for he might have had a change of heart.

Your question was answered when you opened the door. You were pulled into a warm embrace and Baekhyun nuzzled his nose on your cheek. "What are you doing?" You asked him as you slowly tried to move his limbs from your body. Baekhyun merely tightened the hold he had on your waist. Despite being shorter (and petite) than you were, he had a really strong grip.

"Welcoming you home!" Baekhyun answered cheekily; he was still nuzzling his nose on your cheek, his hair tickling your face. "This is what pets are supposed to do right?" He paused abruptly and stared at you. You took the chance to pull his arms away from your body and patted his head, opting to not answer your human pet. Baekhyun tilted his head slightly and smiled at you.

The moment, however, was destroyed when his stomach grumbled and when you let your hand drop on his head, Baekhyun let out a small "oops?"


First gif; you can ignore the leaders but Luhan looks high. lol. that was the best gif I could find to describe how crazy he is/was. And yay, to XiuHan? I don't know. lol. I enjoyed writing this chapter because Luhan is one crazy dramatic man. 

ps: thank you for the comments and thank you for subscribing! much love to you all!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TO THE RESIDENT SELF-PROCLAIMED DANSHEEN MACHEN, KIM JONGDAE.