“I just want to be with you as long as I can!”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Sixteen – “I just want to be with you as long as I can!”

[1519 words – 12.10.24]

 

“It’s you. I want to live together with you.”

Sunggyu’s lips parted in a silent gasp. He stared at those black orbs that were staring back at him, still with the warm smile and the warm feeling he gave just from the small contact of their hands. He couldn’t believe that Myungsoo just said it, like he was proposing him.

“Myung…” Sunggyu finally found his voice back, but he couldn’t even respond to it as his mind was in a fuss now. His heart was beating madly against his ribcages, and he unconsciously tightened his fingers that were holding onto Myungsoo’s as well.

“I know your decisions, and the fact that you will leave us in like a week,” Myungsoo stuttered a bit, trying to form good words inside his nervous mind. “Just…please, spend the rest of your life with me?”

“Myung, you know—“

“Please!” Myungsoo was desperate now as the look on Sunggyu’s face didn’t change even a bit, he dropped onto his knees and held Sunggyu’s hands like his live depended on it, looking up at Sunggyu. “I love you. You made me feel what it’s like to be in love. I don’t care if you leave or throw me at the end. I just want to be with you as long as I can!”

Sunggyu bit hard on his lower lip as he saw Myungsoo in this state. Who is he until Myungsoo had to kneel down like this? Lowering his pride just to make Sunggyu stay, or not. He even did it when he knew that Sunggyu would leave him at the end.

He felt his heart hurt again, a different kind of hurt, since there was a faint smile on his face. And he lost all the burden on his shoulder as he fell onto his knees as well, facing Myungsoo properly now.

“You won’t get mad even with my decision?”

Myungsoo didn’t know if he should feel relieved now that Sunggyu at least showed a good sign, but then he smiled, bringing his hand up to Sunggyu’s face, letting his thumb brushed on Sunggyu’s cheek. “I respect it. I won’t force you to do anything, as long as you’re with me.”

The silence was killing him for a moment before he felt the impact when Sunggyu suddenly threw himself to Myungsoo, wrapping his arms behind the visual’s neck as he hugged him tightly. Myungsoo was flabbergasted for a moment before his hands made their way to Sunggyu’s back, holding him as tight.

“Thank you, Myung, thank you so much.”

Myungsoo snickered softly as he heard that, rubbing his hand on Sunggyu’s back in a calming manner. “Thank you for what, hyung? I didn’t even do anything.”

“For everything?” Sunggyu shook his head, smiling anyway, but it was definitely different from what he thought of. It’s just that he couldn’t bring himself to say it.

‘For making me love you’.

 

 

“Gyu hyung is not home yet?”

Woohyun looked up from his laptop and saw Howon’s head that was peeking from the doorway, looking around the room. He scoffed playfully and shook his head. “Why? Trying to hit on him again?”

“Say what?” Howon narrowed his eyes and slipped into the room, sitting next to Woohyun who was reading something from naver on his laptop. “You know that I never really mean it like that.”

Woohyun raised an eyebrow, looking at him still with that playful glance. “Never?”

“Well, a bit,” Howon hissed, ruffling his hair awkwardly. “I just wanted to see if he had changed his mind already,” he added with a shrug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter