“I will tell you everything now”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventeen – “I will tell you everything now”

[1629 words – 12.10.26]

 

Time went faster when you didn’t want something to end too soon, just like every hour you spend with your lover just feel like a minute, and how a minute without them felt like a year. It was like a fiction, a fiction that manipulating our thoughts. And that’s also why nothing could last forever, as time seemed to take everything from us.

Myungsoo didn’t know how long it’s been since Sunggyu made that one-month-agreement. Was it already a month? Since everything went too fast when he was enjoying the time with Sunggyu, and everything went still when he stare at Sunggyu’s sleeping state.

The time was Myungsoo’s biggest enemy.

But he knew that it was already the last week or so, since it couldn’t be any longer. It was already the audition day, yet he felt no nervousness at all. Or maybe not yet, since Sunggyu was still next to him in the waiting room, rubbing his thigh in a calming manner, like a good leader he was.

“You have to do your best today, Myungsoo! Remember the lessons I’ve given to you!” Kim Soojun, his long forgotten acting teacher was especially coming for him today.

“I will, thanks hyung!” Myungsoo nodded firmly, flashing a confident grin to him, although he had another thought on his mind. It was not because of Soojun at all even if he did well on the casting.

As Soojun left to talk with the other staffs, Myungsoo turned to Sunggyu, leaning in to whisper something on the elder’s earlobe. “You know, I already have a plan on what I would do with the payment from this drama.”

“What? So over-confident! It’s not like they will choose you for real,” Sunggyu laughed, pinching lightly on Myungsoo’s thigh.

Myungsoo just snickered along and took Sunggyu’s hand to stop pinching him, but he smiled warmly again as he thought about the plan, and he couldn’t wait to tell Sunggyu just right away as he thought about it just some minutes before.

“I want to buy a piano and place it on our apartment. Like that, it will officially be our house.”

Sunggyu’s lips were parted in a shock. He didn’t expect this at all, for Myungsoo to really plan their future on the apartment. But he knew that the visual was serious about that, as he was still staring on Sunggyu’s eyes so warmly like that, making those fluttering feels came back into Sunggyu’s chest, messing with his mind again.

“It’s not like I’m agreeing to live with you,” Sunggyu said softly, didn’t put any sarcasm on his voice or something that could put more hope on Myungsoo. He didn’t want to give Myungso a lot of good signs, as he was still with his decision. He had to leave them no matter what.

“You will, I’m sure,” Myungsoo said, taking Sunggyu’s hand that was on his thigh and put something on it before closing Sunggyu’s fingers together again, wrapping around that thing. “We will. I’ll be waiting for you to say yes by yourself.”

Sunggyu opened his mouth again, ready to say something when Kim Soojun came to them again and said something to Myungsoo about his turn that was coming in a minute or what.

“Wish me luck, hyung!” Myungsoo said before he got up and followed Soojun to go, leaving Sunggyu alone in the corridor, alone among the others that were there for the casting as well.

Sunggyu opened his fingers and saw the key on his palm, a key that shone under the light inside the room. He knew that it was the key of Myungsoo’s apartment. And somehow, he was sure that by the time he would use this key, it would be the time he will open the lock into his own heart.

 

Myungsoo was sure taking his time in the audition room, and being a bored Sunggyu, he just played with his phone until a call came into the screen, and he accidentally slide the green button to answer it. That was the call he had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter