“And then you came into the frame”

Time is Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter fifteen – “And then you came into the frame”

[1659 words – 12.10.22]

 

Sunggyu mumbled faintly as he felt something moved on his bed. He felt so sleepy now, even though he knew that it was morning already. He remembered falling asleep on Howon’s lap last night in the practice room, and he figured that Howon brought him home, since he could notice the smell of his blanket.

“Gyu hyung, wake up.”

He whined faintly and tried to push the owner of the voice as he hovered above Sunggyu, tickling his ear with his breaths. “Go away, Woohyun.”

“Ah, you caught me,” Woohyun laughed, but he didn’t get away from Sunggyu. He reached up to touch Sunggyu’s face with his fingers, making Sunggyu flinched a bit at the touch because of the coldness of Woohyun’s fingers. “Aw, I really love to touch your cheek.”

“Get away from me…” Sunggyu groaned, opening his mouth and threatened to bite his finger, only to earn laughter from Woohyun who was amused seeing Sunggyu like this: mouth open and eyes still stayed shut, looking much like a lazy hamster.

“Hyung, hyung, hyung, I love you so much!” Woohyun leaned down to give some random pecks on Sunggyu’s face, quickly jumped off from Sunggyu before the leader release his wrath on him.

“NAM WOOHYUN!” Sunggyu finally shot up into a sitting position after he realized what Woohyun just did to him, only to realize that Woohyun had run away from the room, leaving the door open in a swing. “That sneaky kid, aish,” Sunggyu ruffled his hair, finally getting up from the bed only to doze off as he walked out from the room.

“Hyung?”

Sunggyu finally snapped from his trance and realized that he was already ended up at the kitchen, almost hitting the fridge because he wasn’t pay attention to the things around him, thanks to Howon.

“Ah, why am I here?” Sunggyu shook his head, embarrassed by himself as he got caught by the dancer for wandering around in a sleepy state.

“Want some breakfast? I made it,” Howon grinned as he held his plate out for Sunggyu, making the leader interested as he had never seen Howon make any breakfast before, so he forgot about his embarrassment and quickly got to the counter, sitting on the seat next to Howon.

“What is it?” he raised an eyebrow, staring at the plate.

“Omelet and noodle pancake.” Howon said as he shoved a bite of the food into Sunggyu’s parted lips, shocking the leader because he still hadn’t sure if the food was really safe or not.

Sunggyu scrunched his nose at the taste, munching on it slowly despite the fact that he hadn’t even brushed his teeth, and he had to admit that the taste wasn’t that bad.

“I didn’t know that you could cook, you should cook more!” Sunggyu said, slapping lightly on Howon’s arm as a threat, since the dancer would always say that he couldn’t cook every time Sunggyu would ask him to cook, back then, if Woohyun was not around.

“I will cook more, in the future, you know, I’m taking a cooking lessons online,” Howon said, smiling proudly.

“You do?” Sunggyu’s eyes widened a bit, didn’t expect it even for the slightest bit.

Howon hummed and nodded once again, amused at the clear disbelief on Sunggyu’s face. “Once I’m getting better at it, I will cook more especially for you, okay?” Howon smiled, feeding another bite of the food to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu just ate it quietly, wasn’t sure on what to say since Howon clearly knew about the fact that he would leave Infinite just after some more days that could be counted by fingers. He couldn’t say any more lie.

“You know, Gyu hyung, I especially took this lesson for you, so you have to taste the foods I will make in the future!”

Sunggyu felt a pang of guilt rushed towards his chest at that statement, but he kept his face down, didn’t want to give Howon more fake hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter