The Tragic Event.

Locked To You

 

 

The Jung sisters were having a good time at Lotte World. Before it got too dark, they decided to share a cake then head home.

Krystal, wait here for me and I’ll go buy us a cake okay?”

Krystal smiled at her sister and promised to sit still.

Krystal watched her sister disappear into the confectionary store when three men approached her.

Hey pretty girl, what are you doing all by yourself?” One of the men asked as he the side of Krystal’s face

The second man held onto the end of Krystal’s hair and twirled it around his finger, “Do you want to come with us? We’ll keep you occupied”

Krystal shook with fear and tried to run away but the three men formed a circle around her, giving her a disgusting look.

Baby, where are you trying to go?” One of the men reached out to touch her but Krystal was quick to respond and bit down on his hand. The other man reached out to help his friend, and slapped Krystal until she stopped biting.

The third man finally spoke, “Why are you fools wasting your time? Just take her to the alleyway and do her good”

He swiftly covered Krystal’s mouth and carried her to the dark alley. Muffled screams escaped from Krystal as she looked at the entrance of the confectionary, hoping her sister would come and save her. Jessica dropped the food when she couldn’t find Krystal at the table she left her at. She took out her phone and called Krystal endlessly, yet there was still no replies. As Jessica walked past a dark alley, soft sobs can be heard and a shadow can be seen. Without realising that Jessica could be in danger, she approached the figure to what seems to be like a female. Jessica used the light from her phone to take a closer look at the girl. She was almost ; her clothes lay shredded next to her. The girl had bruises all over her body. Her long black hair was a mess, with knots throughout it. Jessica took of her jacket and placed it over the girl’s shoulder.

The girl let out a shriek as she looked up. Jessica was horrified. Tears immediately dropped from her eyes. She immediately wrapped her arms around the girl.

"Krystal! Krystal! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry”

Krystal shook in fear as she wept, holding tightly onto her sister. Soon, she collapsed from exhaustion.

 

-At the hospital-

 

Are you Jung Soojung’s relative?”

A male doctor approached Jessica. Jessica nodded and stood up,

How is she Doctor…?”

“It’s Doctor Lee. And she is fine. Just a few external injuries but I’m more worried about her psychological state so I’ve arranged a female psychiatrist to come by and visit her tomorrow. For now I think it’s best for her to stay at the hospital so we can follow through with our check ups” Dr Lee replied.

Jessica let out a relived sigh. She was feeling light-headed and her world was spinning. Dr Lee noticed Jessica’s strange motion and held onto her arm,

Are you okay” Dr Lee asked Jessica.

She nodded and thanked Dr Lee for saving Krystal.

“I’ll come by to check up on Krystal tomorrow. You should take a rest too”

Jessica entered the hospital room and rested her head next to Krystal.

I’m sorry Krystal.. I shouldn’t have left you there”

Jessica continued crying softly until she fell asleep.

A few hours later, Krystal began crying and screaming in her sleep,

Don’t touch me. Please don’t touch me. Jessica unni! Save me unni!”

Jessica woke up and held onto her sister’s hand,

Shush, Krystal. I’m right here. I won’t leave you ever again”