Morning Kiss

Minew's Den

Hyung..." Minho frowned as he saw his completely messed up kitchen. "What are you doing?"

 

"Oh, did I wake you up?" he plopped his head up and looked at the taller guy, "I'm trying to make spaghetti"

 

"Oh, I thought you're preparing for Halloween," Minho chuckled as he saw Jinki looking like he just killed someone, with the red sauce all over him as if it somehow exploded to him while he was trying to cook it.

 

"You're preparing with me," he smiled cheekily before launching Minho with the sauce, trying to tease back  unaware that Minho swiftly got to his side. His waist gently held by the younger man's arms, trapping him. Jinki's face was completely flushed with the sudden action and he couldn't hide it after his eyes met Minho's huge yet gentle orbs.

 

"I don't mind..." Minho leaned in for what looks like a kiss but not really. He the tip of Jinki's chin which was smeared with mush before looking at the shorter guy's trembling lips which becomes more and more irresistible by the second. Minho slowly averted his gaze and tries to find the older's beautiful crescent eyes but Jinki did his best to avoid it as if his life was on the line. The younger lad was secretly pleased by that action and he finishes his sentence with confidence. "...preparing with you."

 

"N-never mind...." Jinki stuttered trying to push Minho away who didn't budge at all and only chuckled at how adorable the honey haired leader looked all embarrassed before him.

 

"You have to push harder than that," he whispered stealing a kiss from the innocent leader who looked even more flustered than he already is.

 

"Minho-ah..." Jinki moaned his name, sending waves of sensation to the younger boy who was definitely enjoying the warmth he's starting to feel in his system.

 

"Morning..." Minho hummed in Jinki's ear before tilting his head to the side to give the older lad a proper morning kiss.