Kiss Is Talking?

Minew's Den

 

           Minho came up to Jinki one day, panting and sweating. Since he was wearing his sweats, Jinki can assume he jogged or hit the gym again like he had been doing lately as if he wasn’t buff enough. He understands though because his new drama needs for him to be that way as sportsman.

 

            “Hyung…” Minho spoke breathlessly, his eyes covered by his long clammy bangs that weren’t chemically harassed at the moment. He could still see Jinki’s bright smile with his hair-blinds. “I… I have to tell you something.”

 

Jinki tilted his head to the side a little confused but walked towards the younger lad while wiggling his legs a little since he just woke up.

 

            “What—hmf!” Jinki could only squeak a sound when Minho suddenly pressed his lips on him, the younger member’s arm on his waist and the other over his shoulder as if his ‘shock’ wasn’t enough to stop whatever movement he would make.

 

            Minho deepened the kiss when he felt Jinki not wriggling anymore and following his lead instead, kissing him back shyly at first then just as feverishly as Minho’s. It took them almost forever to stop themselves from their kissing competition, Jinki was just about to slide down Minho’s grip and faint from the lack of oxygen.

 

            “Are you alright?” Minho frowned as he looked at Jinki who just rested his head on his shoulder.

 

            “Y-you said…. you’re going to say something…“ the older asked in disbelief, trying to catch his breath but not removing his gaze from Minho.

 

            “I actually did,”

 

            “That’s not talking…” Jinki shook his head, his hand still on Minho’s collar for support. He never felt so out of breath but at least his brain tried to function.

 

            “I used my mouth though?” Minho reasoned and smiled in the most affectionate manner that Jinki had lost all ideas to disagree with him. “So—hn..”

 

            It was Minho’s turn to get stunned and interrupted after Jinki pulled his head down slightly for another round. The older circling his arms around his neck then pulls away slightly “I replied…” Jinki spoke, his lips not leaving Minho’s exactly.

 

            “I didn’t get it,” Minho smirked, pulling Jinki up his feet. “I want it in full details.”

 

            “Minho-ya…” Jinki nuzzled his head on Minho’s neck playfully. “I can walk you kn—”

 

            “Shuush…” the younger peck on his lips for distraction. “I’m not your dongsaeng right now, baby.”

 

            “That’s embarrassing.” Jinki curled under his chin while the other just kissed his head in pure adoration.