1O

A Chosen Fate

A/N

Hey people, I am glad that I could update today~ :) Just for your info, I am going for a camp this Friday till Sunday so I can't update during that period. So sorry! >.< 

Anyways, for those who were hoping for a happy chapter, I am so sorry that it isn't. Well, every story needs to have a little bit of drama and conflicts, right? So read on and comment! (you will be so heartbroken and sad)

The drama's starting!

 


Sunday, 11th May 2010

Yesung rubbed his bleary eyes as he dragged himself out of bed and went over to Kyuhyun's side table to snooze the ringing alarm.

"Kyu, wake up. We have to meet the others for breakfast before we go on our tour." Yesung said gently as he sat down beside Kyuhyun.

"Mmm. Just a while more." Kyuhyun mumbled and pulled the covers over himself.

"Come on, you have to get out of bed. If not I will confiscate your laptop."

"Fine~! Hyung! Don't take away my laptop!" Kyuhyun immediately shot up in his bed.

"Only in this type of times you will call me hyung." Yesung rolled his eyes and headed into the bathroom first.

"Phew. At least my laptop is unharmed!" Kyuhyun sighed in relief as he clutched on to his laptop.

 


"Alright, since we have finished our breakfast, we are visiting the zoo first before we go to Universal Studios Singapore. Then in the evening, we will take the Singapore Flyer before going for late night shopping at Orchard Road." Leeteuk said and grinned.

"As long as there is shopping, I am fine!" Zhou Mi commented and everyone started rolling their eyes at him again.

"Hello everybody~" A female voice interrupted. Everyone turned their heads and saw f(x)'s Victoria entering the cafe they were currently in. Kyuhyun cursed mentally. 'Not her again.' Kyuhyun thought irritatedly.

"Why are you here." Kyuhyun snarled at her.

"Aigoo. Kyuhyun oppa.Why are you so pissed off?" Victoria started making sick aegyo faces that made everybody want to vomit.

"Stop calling me oppa. You are clearly older than me. And you haven't answered my question." Kyuhyun stated firmly.

"Hmm I am here in Singapore to film my new drama and I have gotten a day off today. It seems like you guys are going to tour Singapore right? Can I join, Leeteuk oppa?" Victoria asked in a fake aegyo voice while battering her eyes.

"W-Well uhh... A-Alright then." Leeteuk answered awkwardly as he cast a worried glance towards Kyuhyun, whose face was contorted with anger.

"Thanks, oppa!" Victoria smiled and said. She then linked her arms with Kyuhyun and dragged him out of the cafe towards the van waiting for them in front of the hotel. Yesung wasn't quite sure why, but he was sure that he had felt really uncomfortable when Victoria did that. He was unable to tear his stare off Victoria and Kyuhyun until Ryeowook grabbed his hand and Sungmin patted him.

"Hyung. Don't be upset. You know Victoria always had a thing for Kyuhyun and likes to bother him." Ryeowook started saying but Yesung waved him off.

"I-I am fine. Don't worry." With that, he walked off and joined the others in front of him.

"Heechul hyung, I don't think your plan can work anymore." Henry sighed as he clung to Zhou Mi.

"Damn that Victoria." Heechul muttered as he glared daggers at Victoria's back.

"Chullie, calm down. Let's find another way to help Yesung and Kyuhyun instead." Hankyung said as he patted Heechul on the back.

 


"Guys! We are here at the Zoo already! Here are the tickets." Leeteuk said as he handed each of them their tickets.

"You are free to roam around the zoo but we have to meet back here. Since it is 8:00am now, we shall meet back here at the entrance at 10:00am. Ypu guys can go now."

Victoria immediately grabbed an unwilling Kyuhyun and dashed off somewhere while all the couples started pairing up and go off too. Yesung and Shindong stood there, not quite sure where to go.

"Hyung, come on, let's go see the turtles, shall we?" Shindong asked uncertainly but Yesung agreed anyway. Yesung looked over his shoulder at Victoria and Kyuhyun's retreating figures before he followed Shindong once more.

 


"Yesung hyung., you are so not yourself today. What's wrong? Is it because of Victoria and Kyuhyun?" Shindong asked while munching on to a sandwich.

"I don't know. But I just feel upset when Victoria and Kyuhyun are together." Yesung sighed and answered while he stares aimlessly at the turtles in the aquarium. To think that he was actually so excited about touring Singapore.

"Hyung-" Shindong was cut off.

"I am fine, Shindong. Come on, we have to go back and meet the others." Yesung pasted a fake smile on his face as he headed back to the zoo entrance. Shindong stared worriedly after his hyung for a little while before he hurried after his hyung again.

When they reached the zoo entrance, Victoria was clinging onto a bored looking Kyuhyun. Yesung squirmed nervously as he stood behind the two of them and waited for the others to arrive. Shindong noticed this and immediately pulled Kyuhyun away.

"Kyuhyun, I need to talk with you."

"Alright." Kyuhyun answered, relieved that he could finally get away from Victoria. Victoria and Yesung remained there, drowning themselves into the awkward silence. Luckily for them, the EunHae couple arrived soon after Kyuhyun and Shindong left.

 


"Kyuhyun. Please answer me truthfully. Do you like Victoria?" Shindong asked in a strict tone.

"Why-"

"Just answer me."

"No."

"Then Yesung hyung?"

"I-I... I think I like him... But why exactly are you asking?"

"Kyuhyun, if you like Yesung hyung, please don't do anything that will hurt him. That's my best advice for you. You either confess or stay away from him. I do not want anything bad to happen to him. So you better be aware of me since I am going to be watching." Shindong warned as he headed off to the zoo entrance once more.

Kyuhyun shook his head and sighed before he too, headed back.

 


"Next up! Universal Studios Singapore!" Leeteuk shouted as they approached the gigantic theme park.

"Alright! Get your tickets and split up into groups of four. Meet back here at 5pm. Is that okay?" 

"Yes." Everyone chorused as they took their tickets from Leeteuk.

"EunHae and Minwook one team!" Sungmin shouted as the four of them had a group hug.

"Next! HanChul and KangTeuk!" Heechul called out.

"SiBum and Zhoury!"

"I guess that leaves me, Kyuhyun oppa, Yesung oppa and Shindong oppa together right?! Omo, I am so excited!" Victoria squealed and Yesung once more, shifted uncomfortably. Shindong saw that and started glaring at Kyuhyun.

"I guess we will go then. Roller coaster?" Kyuhyun asked unsurely while casting a glance over to Yesung.

"I'm fine with that, I guess." Yesung answered timidly.

"Roller coaster then!" Victoria screamed while grinning.


Yesung felt really dizzy when he got out of the roller coaster. He massaged his forehead for a while but all he started to see were black spots. His vision blurred and he slumped down into someone's arms.

"Yesung hyung! Are you alright?!" Shindong whispered anxiously as he clutched onto Yesung. Hearing no reply, he immediately carried Yesung over to one of the washrooms. Luckily, it was empty. Kyuhyun followed inside, taking big strides while Victoria stayed outside. Shindong took off Yesung's disguise and slowly splashed some water onto his face. Slowly, Yesung's eyes fluttered open and he looked around confusedly.

"Where is this?" Yesung asked weakly.

"This is th washroom, hyung. You sort of out just now!" Shindong informed him.

"A-Ah, I see. I am fine now, but I will prefer to head over to a cafe for a cup of coffee first. I guess that will clear my head up." Yesung smiled and answered. He cast a small glance over to Kyuhyun, who wasn't saying anything before focusing his attention back on Shindong again.

"I got it, hyung. Kyuhyun, you want to head over to the cafe?" Shindong asked, his eyes narrowing at Kyuhyun.

"N-No. V-Victoria and I will just go around to try the other rides, I guess." Kyuhyun said, trying hard not to look at Yesung. Yesung's heart sunk but still, he faked a smile.

"Alright then, Kyuhyun. See you later."


Victoria's POV

I was so shocked that Yesung oppa actually fainted! Gosh, I was walking after Shindong oppa to the washrooms when I saw Kyuhyun oppa's worried and anxious face. He was concerned. Too concerned for Yesung oppa's health. And his hands were fidgeting unconciously. I don't like it. Not one bit of it. Kyuhyun oppa... he.. he loves Yesung oppa... 

Kyuhyun oppa headed into the male washroom with Shindong oppa and Yesung oppa and I stood outside. I will have to think of a plan quick so that Kyuhyun oppa will not get together with Yesung oppa. Slowly, I formed a plan and smirked.

Yesung oppa, you will never have Kyuhyun oppa...


End POV

Kyuhyun strode out of the washroom and gestured for Victoria to follow him. Victoria did so without much protests.

"Oppa, what's wrong? Is Yesung oppa feeling alright?"

"Yes, he had woken up and he will be heading over to a cafe for a cup of coffee with Shindong while we continue to sit on the rides." Kyuhyun answered.

"Oppa, that's good then. I have something to tell you in private. Can we head over to the smoothie shop over there then?" Victoria asked.

"S-Sure." The two of them headed off to the smoothie shop. Once they got inside, the waitress ushered them to a small table enough for two people to sit at. They then placed their orders and the waitress left.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" Kyuhyun asked boredly.

"You like Yesung oppa, right?" Victoria questions cleverly.

"How did you know-"

"Oppa, you do know if this news get out to the media, Super Junior's popularity will drop and their name will be tarnished right?" Victoria continues, ignoring Kyuhyun's question.

"What exactly are you planning?" Kyuhyun reads her mind and asks.

"If you don't want Super Junior's name to tarnish and make Yesung oppa jobless, you better do what I say. Yesung oppa's family is now in financial crisis, and you don't know what might happen if he becomes jobless." Victoria warns as she lifts her head up to meet Kyuhyun's eyes.

"You will become my boyfriend." Victoria states and Kyuhyun's eyes bulged.

"What-" 

"Or I can just tell the media." Victoria cuts Kyuhyun off and threatens.

"You-" Kyuhyun sighs and leans back in his chair.

"Fine." He finally mutters and Victoria smirked in victory.

"Good choice you made there."


They fifteen boys were on the Singapore Flyer with Victoria right now as they took in the breathtaking view of Singapore's skyline at night. The lights were lit up, creating a romantic ambience. Skyscrapers could be seen in the distance. The esplanade was lit up beautifully, with the shape of a durian, and the Art Science Museum in the shape of a lotus, was also lit up. The Singapore river was illuminated by the lights and couples strolled along the sidewalks, hand in hand.

"Guys, I have an announcement to make." Victoria interrupts them.

"What is it, Victoria?" Leeteuk asks.

"I am dating Kyuhyun oppa." Victoria announces and little did she know, two other hearts were breaking right at that moment.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted except for Kyuhyun and Yesung who was quietly standing in a corner.

"We are dating. Kyuhyun oppa agreed, right oppa?" Victoria turns to face Kyuhyun.

"R-Right." Kyuhyun answers as he tried to avoid Shindong's questioning look. Whispers and murmurs could be heard after the confirmation, but Yesung chose to isolate himself at a corner.

'Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel like my heart is breaking when Kyuhyun said that? I shouldn't be like this...' Yesung thought sadly as he stared out at the scenery. 

"Hyung, you will give me your blessings, wouldn't you?" A familiar voice asks and Yesung finds himself looking up at Kyuhyun's serious face.

"O-Of course." Yesung answers, trying hard not to tear up.

And right there and then, both of their hearts shatter in pieces.

 


Comments on Chapter 9 

SuperJunior713 hmm yeah not good! XD They are naughty little children XP

siana-chan You are thinking dirty, ain't you? XP

Goemas12 Thank you for commenting! Means so much to me... :) And continue commenting too!

tifane hmm ? :O Maybe... Hmm thank you for your lovely comment, sweety! Haha and Yesung as a vampire? COOL!~ Haha~ *hugs you back too*

Nutmeg12 I know right? XD Kyu being totally obvious while Yesung is so shyyyy. And I love Evil henli too!~ ^^

Ladyghai Thanks for commenting!~ ^^ Yesungie is always cute too!! haha XD

yesungfanatic139 Thank you unnie! haha evil mochi~ And I totally agree with you! Kyu and Yeye are sooo cute~ ^^

JustAqilla Yes, they are totally obvious! XP But they just don't realise it... :O And yeah, Shindong is such a poor thing... But he has Nari!!! haha XD Thanks for commenting~

 

I absolutely thank everyone for commenting and subscribing!~~ Continue to comment!~ Love you peeps~ <3

Okay promoting my other fics here... ^^

Life In Super Junior 

We Meet Again, and Love Bloomed (Kyusung Oneshot)