Chapter 8

A Secret Member

AUTHORS NOTE : SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING BLAME MY SISTER CAUSE SHE WILL UNPLUG MY INTERNET IF I GO ON WHEN THERES SCHOOL SOOO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!

 

 

The next day was a regluar day for you. You when to school you got bullied a little but Min was there to help you and protect you. 

During math class you phone rang in your pocket but it was on silence.

To: ~~~~ (im might use TJ instead from now on cause its eaiser.)

From: Ricky

Hey theres gonna be a fight behind Infinite club since they need our help fighting against B-Block!!

 

To: Ricky 

From: TJ

mhmmm i'll meet you guys at the hideout the same time as always 

 

When it was time you left your apartment in your fighting clothes with normal clothes under you hoodie ( a tank top since you were wearing jeans) 

When you got to the hideout you and CAP walked behind everyone to Infinite's club. You were quietly talking so they other wouldnt hear you. 

When you got to Infinite club you guys all walked out behind the club and B-Block was there with BAP. 

Both of the groups where there for a rematch.....

You got started fighting. 

Zico went to fight you and and you kicked him in the stomach and he tried punching you but you grabbed his wrist, twisted his arm around and put it on his back having him cry in pain. You hit him in the head and he fainted... 

Knowing Ricky since he was the weakest fighting in Teen Top but still good you helped him out with fighting Zelo and you guys won of course. 

Teen top and Infinite won the fight of course and you guys went inside the club and into the VIP room. 

You took off your mask and lied on the couch... 

Your phone rang and you picked it up (please try and get the convo since im to lazy to put it in colour) 

"Hello??" 

"Dongsaeng!!" 

"Hey oppa whats up??" 

The members looked at you in curiously and you mouth OPPA

ohhhh they silencing said.

"ummm Minzy wanted you and Big Bang and her member to meet up at her club tmmr after school" 

"Sure where is her club??" 

"Wow dongsaeng when you said that people fangirl over us i though you would know where Minzy's club is" 

"I dont listen to these stuff much i just hear 'omg Daesung looks soo hot and Minzy is sooo coool'" 

the members were staring at you like you were crazy but you ingored it

"soooo" 

"soooo what??" 

"nevermind i'll pick you up for to go to the club so you better hurry home and change"

"yeah yeah whatever" 

"oh Minzy wants to talk to you so shes gonna phone you? "

"Alright bye oppa" 

 

RINGGGG

"Hello unnie??"

"Hey ~~~~ hows highschoool??" 

"Its okay but its sort of boring hows life??" 

"hahaha hows life well common but did you have to ask that question??" 

"Yes unnie i had tooo" 

"mhmm so whats up unnie??" 

"nothing just hanging with my members .... Daesung did tell you that you are coming to my club after school tmmr right" 

"yeah he did hes coming to pick me up..."

"alright then we can talk about how your the seventh member in Teen Top i mean Daesung is dum but im not" 

"......how did you find out unnie??" 

"we'll talk about it when im at your apartment tmmr night"

"okay......and unnie what else do you know??" 

"that you told Infinite about you secret as a gang member but not me or Daesung" 

"you guys would of freaked" 

"ehhhh but Daesung doesnt know that they important part"

"yeah yeah WAIT WHAT YOU KNOW THAT INFINITE KNOWSSS??"

"... calm down ~~~~ yes and you lucky i begged G-Dragon not to tell"

"WAIT WHAT THE DRAGON DUDE KNOWS WHATS HIS NAME JIYONG AND YOU BEGGED AND HOW DID HE KNOW I WAS YOU DONGSAENG IN THE FIRST PLACE??" 

Infinite and Teen Top jumped at your suddend outburst they (teen top) hadnt seen you like that since you found out that they knew that behind those nerd glasses was someone dangerous

"well lets just say he did some research and he knew that Daesung would freak so he told me"

"unnie dont tell oppa pleaseeeeee"

"i wont dont worry i dont want anyone getting hurt" 

"okay thankssss unnie bye"

"byee"

 

Teen Top stared and you started....

"G-Dragon or Jiyong whatever his name is know that im the seventh member of Teen Top and he told my unnie the old problem is keeping it from my brother"

"ohhhh well they at least if they keep it a secret you can still fight"

"yeah but if i get hurt my unnie will freak"

"whos your oppa and unnie" Myungsoo asked 

"well...."

"just say it" CAP said

"my oppa is Daesung from Big Bang" and their faces was like O____O and T.T and T____________T 

"and my unnie is" 

"wait is it someone close to Big Bang??" L.Joe asked 

"will you just let me say who my unnie is??" 

"yeah cont. srry" he replied 

"my unnie is Minzy from 2NE1" 

O_____O and T.T and T_______T faces where all around the members of both group

"oh and you guys might have a visit from my unnie and her group if soo call or text me so i can complain" 

"k" CAP said and everyone when back to doing what they were doing

 

AUTHORS NOTE AGAIN HEHEHEEHE ANY COUPLE PAIRS WITH ~~~~  AND ???? i perfer someone from Infinite instead of teen top since teen top is like brothers to her