Chapter 5 ~ FLASHBACK

A Secret Member

HEY HOPE YOU VOTED IF NOT VOTE NOW!!!!! 

 

 Your POV

I started my story.....

FLASHBACK

(violet ~ you, green ~ unnie, blue ~ oppa, red ~ appa) 

"Appa i wanna move out"

"Waeyo ~~~~???" 

"It's because you and umma are never home and i want to try and live by myself" 

" MOVE IN WITH ME AND MY 5 ROOMATESSS" (hehehe cant decide how many roomates till you VOTE) 

" Moving in with 5 guys are going to make me crazy i can buy an apartment with 2 or 3 rooms so you and unnie can sleepover" 

" Dongsaeng you can always move in with me" 

"Unnie i dont want to i dont wanna live with soo many roommates and i want explore Seoul for once" 

'PLEASEEEEEE  APPA, OPPA, and UNNIE!!! PLEASEEEEE" 

"Arrso but your oppa, unnie and umma have to agree to and remember if you do move out come back once to week!!!" 

"OMO really THANKS Appa!!!'" 

"Pleasee oppa"  does aegyo

"Arrso BUT no boys sleeping over and NOOOO people in your bed unless it's your friends that I know" 

"Arrrso oppa THANKS!!!" ' hugs' 

"Arrso you can but if you do have a boy over you guys cant be alone in the house at any time" 

" OKAY UNNIE THANKS" 

AND THEN UP AT THE STUDY 

"Umma can i move out??" 

"Waeyo sweetie??" 

"You and appa are never home and this can be a experince for me!!" 

"Okay but be careful and since you arent gonna be living with us anymore wear a disgue till you gratude soo people wont hurt you or know that your the famous Daesung and Minzy dongsaeng" 

"Arrso umma imma pack" 

"Okay honey and read the author's note its IMPORTANT!!!"  WHILE NOT ANYMORE SORT OF 

 

SOO HOW WAS IT AND YES PLEASEEE VOTE OR I CANT REALLY CONT. SOO VOTEE!!!!!!!! GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE IDK AS LONG AS I HAVE VOTE TILL NEXT WEEK VOTING CLOSES THE 16th  AT 7PM OR 7:30 AT THAT TIME I WILL TAKE IN ALL THE VOTES AND EDIT THE STORY!! KAY THANKS FOR READING!!!