Chapter 19

A Secret Member
Okay so some changes since i didnt notice them before and yes im lazy to check and re-read. 
 
Angie is 18 years old and still the girlfriend of Kris.
 
Melaine is 18 years old and yes still the girlfriend of Heechul who is 11 years older...
 
Selina is 18 years old and still dating Luhan.
 
My ajumma is not 20 but 21. 
 
The cafe owned by you but managed by your ajumma/Diana is called Black Angel Cafe. 
 
The cafe you,Teen Top and Infinite went to is called Wonderful Cafe and owned by Lee Corps. 
 
Your/Daesung's favourite cafe is un-named. 
 
Lee Chi Hoon is your cousin and also the CEO of Lee Corps. He is also an ulzzang and knows how to fight pretty well.
 
Your gangster name is TJ if i didnt make that clear. Your real name is ~~~~, and your name when you're in school is _______. 
 
Your brother is Daesung from Big Bang.
 
Your sister is Minzy from 2NE1. 
 
You dad and his gang Shinhwa is part of the mafia that everyone is scared of.
 
In the mafia there are a ton of gangs but not all of you guys are allies. 
 
Teen Top are allies with Big Bang, 2NE1, Infinite and 2PM. Their enemies are Block B, B.A.P. and MBLAQ.
 
Infinite are allies with 2NE1, 2AM, and Teen Top. Their enemies are the same as Teen Top. 
 
Big Bang and 2NE1 are allies with Teen Top, Infinite (2NE1 only), Super Junior (including SJ-M), SHINee, EXO, and TVXQ/DBSK. Their enemies are MBLAQ, B1A4, and 4mintue (2NE1 only).
 
Super Junior (SJ-M)/SHINee/EXO/TVXQ are allies with Big Bang and 2NE1, F(x), SNSD, and Teen Top (EXO and SJ). Their enemies are MBLAQ,B.A.P, and Nu'est. 
 
Beast are allies with BTOB,Kara, and later on in the story near the end Teen Top and Infinite. Their enemies are MBLAQ and Block B. 
 
People in the mafia are 2NE1, Big Bang, SuJu, SHINee, EXO, TVXQ, 2PM, 2AM, and etc. Plus later on Beast, Teen Top, Infinite and U-Kiss. 
 
Ranks from 1-21
1. Big Bang
2. 2NE1
3. Super Junior
4. Teen Top
5. Beast
6. Infinite
7. EXO
8. SHINee
9. B.A.P. 
10. Block B 
11. 2PM
12. TVXQ
13. 2AM
14. MBLAQ 
15. BTOB
16. F(x) 
17. SNSD 
18. U-Kiss 
19. Kara
20. Nu'est 
21. 4minute 
 
~~ SOME GANGS/ GROUP IN THE RANKS ARENT IN THE STORY SO THEY MIGHT NOT SHOW UP.~~
 
-- THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE WHO LIKES TJ SO TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW ONE ALREADY--
 
PLEASEE GET READY FOR MY SUPER SHORT UPDATE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YOU ARE NOT ALLLOWED TO READ UNTIL YOU READ EVERYTHING IN MY A/N CLEARY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION STILL MESSAGE ME 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today is SATURDAY!!!! 
Today is the day that you hang out with Angie!
You guys are suppose to meet up at Wonderful Cafe. 
 
"Hey"
"Hey Angie!!" 
"Are we going to go shopping today??"
"Yeah we're gonna start at the mall" 
 
Both of you guys got into your car and drove off to the mall
~~~~~AT THE MALL~~~~~~
You guys got out and looked through the shops.
~~~~~ IM TO LAZY TO FINISH WRITING SO...~~~~~~~~~
--Brief summary: you guys went to the mall, looked through stores, bought things and left--
 
You drove to this little shop that was under the influence of _ _ _ _ _'s ( guess people 5 lines, 5 letters).
You two entered and _ _ _ (a member) threw a sleeping gas bomb in the store. 
You two started getting dizzy and the world went black.