Chapter 29

A Secret Member

SUPRISEE!!!

 
Recap: 
 
"Awwww" 
 
All the gangs at the party heard both confessions from both L and L.Joe. 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
After hearing the confessions from both L and L.Joe 
...
You ran up to your room and locked the door.
L.Joe tried to follow you but was stopped by Chi Hoon. 
 
"Let her figure it out" Chi Hoon 
 
Melanie and Selina (idk if i said they were at the party but they are) went up to ~~~~'s room  and knocked. 
 
"~~~~ open up it's us" Melanie 
 
~~~~ got up from her bed and went to the door to open it. In front of her was Melanie and Selina. Selina and Melanie went into her bedroom and ~~~~ closed and locked the door. 
 
"What is it" ~~~~
"We're here to help you" Selina 
"With what??" ~~~~
"If you are gonna choose L or L.Joe" Melanie 
"I don't know who to choose... Myungsoo is very sweet and nice to me but Byunghyun has been with me since i joined the gang." ~~~~
"I don't know :( " ~~~~
"Who makes your heart beat fast whenever you're around them??" Selina
"Byunghyun" " But he's a friend for god sakes" ~~~~
"Are you sure that he's just a friend?" Melanie 
"Friends could turn into lovers" Selina 
"Mhmm look at Kris and me" Melanie 
"At least Angie has Sehun now" Selina 
"Hehehe she was falling in love with Sehun but she didn't know it and Kris was falling in love with Melanie without him knowing it" ~~~~
"So are you gonna admit that you fell in love with L.Joe without knowing it?" Melanie 
"Yeah i am" ~~~~
"Go get him then" Selina said and wink at ya 
 
All of you girl got up and opened the door to find...
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
..........
...........
Angie and Sehun kissing each other......
 
"Ahem" ~~~~ cleared her voice 
 
Angie and Sehun both pull away blushing and RAN down the stairs really fast. 
 
You three fell on the floor started rolling like a buffalo while laughing. Everyone from downstairs in the backyard came up to see what was going on and they saw ya know you guys rolling around on the floor laughing like idiots. 
 
"What's going on" Your silbing and cousins asked
"HAHAHAHAHAHA" You three
"We saw" Selina started but Angie came up and covered
"Angie and Sehun" But unfortunately Sehun came and covered Melanie's mouth. 
"WESAWANGIEANDSEHUNKISSINGTHENTHEYSAWTHATWESAWANDTHEYBLUSHEDANDRANDOWNSOOOOOOFAST!!!" ~~~~ said in ONE breath  
 
Then everyone started laughing and Angie and Sehun just look down embarrassed. While everyone was laughing Selina and Melanie disappeared and took L.Joe with them while you slipped out and meet up with them. But Selina and Melanie locked you two in the dojo while they were outside going to listen to the conversation that you guys were going to have.
 
"Byunghyun" "~~~~" You guys both said at the same time
"You can go first" L.Joe 
"Byunghyun i don't really know how to say this ummmm..." ~~~~
"Yeah i know you love L not me i'll leave now" L.Joe 
 
L.Joe started to get up and leave but you put him down and straddled him. Then you leaned down and kiss him. La la la la la la La la la la la 
 
"Byunghyun you got it wrong i love you, Melanie and Selina helped me see that i love you while Angie was just kissing Sehun. Who knew the Maknaes would do that already? And then" 
 
L.Joe kissed you to shut up
 
"Get back to the topic you where on.." L.Joe
"Okay..Byunghyun i fallen for you without myself releasing it. I would be always thinking about how you where and worry about you. I love you Byunghyun and i wouldn't have anything else in the world other than you" ~~~~
"AWWWWWWW" Everyone was now at the door listening to your converation. The doors opened and 
"I guess i lost" L 
"Congrats L.Joe, ~~~~ i hope you guys have a wonderful life ahead of you" L 
"Thanks Myungsoo" ~~~~
"CONGRATS" Melanie, Selina, and Angie 
 
Author's overview: So now L.Joe and ~~~~ are together, MBLAQ and 4mintue have been defeated and in jail. Melanie and Kris fell in love and she broke it off with Heechul who fell out of love anyways. After Kris and Angie broke up she got together with Sehun and was more happier with him than she was with Kris. Luhan and Selina are still together. Ajumma or Diana from the cafe Black Angel is single hehehe. Lee Chi Hoon is also currently single. All the gangs that fought MBLAQ and 4mintue and also the corrupted police is all in the mafia that ~~~~'s family is in. Jay Park is friends with 2PM again after not seeing them for sooo long. And L?? Well we'll see. 
 
Just so you know my new fanfic has nothing to do with this one. With the couples have nothing to do. Lee Corps, Lee Chi Hoon, ~~~~ will be in the story. BUT Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun and EXO in general have different roles. ~~~~ will not be in a gang but Lee Corps is still owned by Lee Chi Hoon and ~~~~ is part owner of it. Thank you for reading this story this is the last chapter. I am sorry if the love thing and my story didn't make sense but i hope you enjoyed in and red my new fanfic as well. I like to give a SPECIAL thanks to the real life Ajumma/Diana for allowing me to use her in this story. Also i like to thank Melanie,Angie, and Selina for letting me to use them in this story. Melanie, Selina, and Angie i hope you're happy!! ANOTHER THANKS TO MY CO-AUTHOR WHO IS ANONYMOUS AND WILL STAY THAT WAY I HOPE HE/SHE CAN WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY NEXT FANFIC SO THANKS TO HER/HIM TOO!!!!!! 
ALL YOU SUBCRIBERS AND PEOPLE WHO READ THIS STORY FROM BEGINNING TO END THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SUPPORT ME!!! SARANGHAE YOU ALL WO AI NI!!! And now on to the story again. 
 
 
 
 
 
Epilogue!! 
"Minji come back here" ~~~~
"Hahaha got you" L.Joe 
"Appaaa" Minji said with a pout 
"Uncle got you now!" Kris and almost dropped you 
"Pssh don't trust uncle Auntie got you" Melanie 
"Hey Minji you're soo cute" Angie 
"Can it beat me?" Sehun 
"Bbuing bbuing" Minji 
"AWWWWW" Everyone
"Luhannie where are you?" Selina 
"Here BANG owiee" Luhan dropped somethings ~ that's what the BANG sound was  
"I'll help" Daesung 
"HEY EVERYONE!!" L 
"Be quiet Myungsoo you are going to wake up Helen" Ji 
"Aww she's asleep" Minzy 
 
Yup sir Myungsoo got married to someone name Ji (made up) and had a daughter named Helen. L.Joe and ~~~~ has a daughter named Minji!!! Melanie got engaged with Kris after 4 years of dating. Angie and Sehun are all ready married. But don't have a child yet..YET. Luhan and Sehun got married but they haven't have a child yet either. The other silbings of  ~~~~ are dating. (Let's just say that) And everyone is happy now!! 
 
A/N: Umm a bit lame but i wanted to finished this up. I hope you enjoyed reading and i think it is going to be my longest chapter ever. Thanks for reading i hope you had fun reading!!