Chapter Four: The Truth

Walk away

 

The next day Hanna and Rio went to the airport to meet JUMP. Lots and lots of fan girls are screaming, chanting their idol’s name. When they arrived, everything went wild. Hanna scanned the rest of the crowd; it’s hard to see things since she’s small just when a surprise hug attacked from her back.

“IMOUTOO!!!”

She didn’t have to turn around since she knew it was her ‘brother’, Daiki. She turned around and gave them a hug; Daiki, Chinen, Yuto, Yuya, Keito, Yamada, Hikaru, Inoo, Ryuu … Then there came Yabu, and standing next to him was a gorgeous lady.

“Hey,” Hanna greeted.

“… Hey,” Yabu didn’t expect Hanna to be here. “Anou… by the way, this is…”

“Yeah I know, I’m happy for the both of you.” Hanna said with a fake smile. With that, she couldn’t control her feelings, she walked away leaving them just like that.

 

The two girls were hanging out on Hanna’s house, talking about the JUMP’s concert for tomorrow. But Rio was still bothered by the fact that Hanna was just trying her best not to look sad in front of Yabu and the rest. Rio knew her best friend so well, and she knows that she is not happy for what Hanna just saw.

“What just happened? You’re not okay, I know you very well. Why don’t you just tell Yabu how you really feel? If you don’t that girl he’s with? She’s gonna snatch him away from you missy,” She sounded worried and somehow, her voice seemed like she’s giving her bestfriend a lecture.

“What am I supposed to do? It’s too late I wasted his apology. Okay I admit that it’s my entire fault. And all I can do is to move on.” Hanna was surprised to her own words. Guess she really didn’t have a choice.

 

That night Hanna was disturbed from sleeping when her phone blasted from ringing, it was Rio.

“Hanna-chan? Could you come over here right now? I need some company,” Rio’s voice sounded like she’s about to cry.

Hanna checked the time; it’s just 10 in the evening.

“Eh? I’ll be there…”

 

Rio’s house was quiet, lights are off.

“Rio?”

 She called, but no one responded. From somewhere in the dark, a very familiar touch tingle her skin. She felt his breath against her neck. Before she could respond his lips rested on her lips. She pulled back but he insisted and pulled her back to him. His soft lips kissed hers, up to the nose, crossed her cheeks, down , down her neck and…

“STOP! STOP IT!” Hanna was crying. “You’re so stupid! Why did I bother to come here in the first place?!”

“I’m sorry! I never loved her! I just…”

“STOP IT! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD COMING FROM YOU! In fact I never want to see you again!” She walked away, leaving Yabu in the dark. Rio owed her an apology, she thought. She went home confused and somehow, satisfied that she was able to kiss Yabu again, but why? What the hell is wrong with her? Why did she refuse? Why did she say those things and why did she need to hurt his feelings?

 

Today is JUMP’s concert and even Hanna didn’t want to go, she kept her promise to the other members that she wouldn’t miss it. Fan girls were cheering, chanting their idol’s name. And in a few minutes, they were performing onstage. Sometimes Hanna and Yabu’s eyes would meet but Hanna would look away. Three rows back, there stood Yabu’s girlfriend, smiling and cheering for Yabu with all her heart. Just then when Yuto spoke,

“Minna, sorry for interrupting the middle part of the concert, but I believe our oldest member, Yabu, have some very important announcement to make,”

“Before this announcement, I’d like to sing a song dedicated for you, my one and only girlfriend, and the love of my life. I’m honored to be your girlfriend and even sometimes we argue, we’d just kiss and then make up,” Yabu started.

Times when the twinkling stars close their eyes 

And I lose sight of where the wind goes, come This unchanging feeling,

you are the one No matter when, I will love you 

 

In my heart, in my heart somewhere silently

 But definately your existence is there

 Since a time, you became more important than anything else

Can you listen to my heart?

 

Want you to know I really wanna say to you,

That you are the only one Kimi ga subete You are

My everything 

From here, our unending future starts to move too 

Until the end of time, everything   

Wow, we will embrace the warmth to gentleness 

We will turn our arms 

 

 

And then, our whispers will bring us together again 

 The two of us will become one

 

Want you to know I really wanna say to you,

That you are the only one Kimi ga subete 

 You are My everything 

From here, our unending future starts to move too 

Until the end of time, everything 

  

I won't let go, you are my everything  

And (you) have to know,

You gotta listen to my heart,

I can be the one for you, 

 

Until the end of time, my everything...

 

MY EVERYTHING... 

 

 

Hanna felt her whole body weaken upon hearing that song since that song was supposed to be for her, only for her. But it was her choice she wasted the most amazing man in his life.

Just when Hikaru and Yuya searched the crowd and grabbed Hanna onstage. She was clueless, completely clueless. What the hell is happening?

“We’ve been apart for two years. And two years won’t give me a healing heart. You broke up with me, but for me you were always my girlfriend. I never agreed to break up with you. You’re the only girl I loved, and you will always be, the first and the last. I’m sorry for treating you that way but starting from this moment on, I’ll always be here for you every second and every minute of my life. I really don’t mind what they say because I’m more interested of what your decision will be. Will you give me another chance?”

She can’t move neither could say a thing. All she did was hug the guy in front of her, announcing that she was still his boyfriend and that they never broke up.

“You’re kidding me right?” Hanna whispered to Yabu, hugging him as tight as she can.

Just like what Yabu said, he doesn’t mind what other people might think so in front of thousands of people, he kissed the most precious person in his life, making the crowd go wild.

“Just one thing I’d like to ask,” Yabu then kneeled down on one knee then presented her with a ring.

“We’ve been together for a long time and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life and growing old with you. Only after asking your father's permission, I would have gotten down on one knee, and I would have presented you with a ring. Hanna Tomas, I promise to love you every moment of forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor for marrying me?”

She couldn’t say a thing, she just kissed her back, “I’m caught up. I can’t say no because I’m looking forward in marrying you. Trust me; I really hated myself for ignoring you. So yes, I’m gonna marry you, baka.” Hanna said with a smile and tears fall down her face.

“Don’t cry my angel. I’m gonna be yours until forever.”